2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

hi Justay

all radio station had been set and just jump to 97.6 to whichever station i am listening to till i give up and switch off.

why would l want to know the road condition to KLCC? wth.

hmm which head unit..i dont know, mine is a basic model not with the LCD screen.

when mt reception is poor, is goes to 97.6 and stay there till i switch off.

Hi Leoeve,

Neither would I be interested about the traffic conditions in KL too.. haaa...

Im using the touch screen unit.. not sure about yours.. but does it have any Auto Freq (AF) button? Cos mine has and it seems to just jump to the best Freq when press (when I playing with it aft collection).. but aft presetting, all OK for nw..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Do anyone know what is the brand and model number of the 8" touch screen LCD in S and elite model?

Does it works with Android mobile phone and it is solely for iPhone?

• Praise 1

For coe to drop 5k not easy lo. Increased 5k think higher chance. Lol. Usually drop is only 1-2k. If coe really drop to 45k, think kmc must secure coe for them, if not dont think they are able to answer to these group of customers.

Cat B indeed drops more than 5k, but not Cat A.

Would highly doubt $83k Elantra bookings got theirs today despite CAT A at $48k. Depends on their COE rebate I think.

For 83k booking, kmc should wait until coe drop to at least 45k then they will bid! By then all the 6 bids already fulfilled. 

For 83k booking, kmc should wait until coe drop to at least 45k then they will bid! By then all the 6 bids already fulfilled. 

AD 6 bid is not consecutive, they may or may not bid for you in the monthly bidding. They can drag the 6 bids to more than 3 months.  

AD 6 bid is not consecutive, they may or may not bid for you in the monthly bidding. They can drag the 6 bids to more than 3 months.  

Think all ADs will bid for you on every coe bidding de, they would not skip any coe bidding. Maybe only PI would not bid consecutively.

Think all ADs will bid for you on every coe bidding de, they would not skip any coe bidding. Maybe only PI would not bid consecutively.

Let's say you buy Non-Guaranteed package, the rebate is at $38000. Now market bidding COE is at $50,000, you think AD would want to waste time bidding for you? 

Let's say you buy Non-Guaranteed package, the rebate is at $38000. Now market bidding COE is at $50,000, you think AD would want to waste time bidding for you? 

I think depends on how fat the profit margin of that AD is, if they have a big margin, maybe they would bid for you. 

I think depends on how fat the profit margin of that AD is, if they have a big margin, maybe they would bid for you. 

Yes true... [;)]

AD will bid consecutive 6 bids for u as per contract. Only PI will do that.

You must be first time car buyer. Lol

You must be first time car buyer. Lol

Not first time, maybe did not go through the process of bidding coe. Or bought from PI before?!

↡ Advertisement