GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

Supersonic

Some riders i picked on Grabshare will ask me why am I going that way ? (when I have to pick up another rider)

Or question me: are you picking up another one?

Sorry, but I'm tired of explaining to them you book GrabSHARE !

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
8 hours ago, Voodooman said:

By left ok but it is also basic courtesy to inform the rider he or she will be sharing ride with another party especially if there is a big detour of more than 10 mins.

As GH, indeed good to inform rider that driver would be picking up how many rider in one ride. Rather than rider dont know and after boarding your car, then driver go around picking others rider. Lol.

Unless it is GS then driver not a must to inform rider.

• Praise 3

I had this classic a**hole hitch rider from east to west. That's a route I take every Fri cos go friend's house play poker. I picked him up once and only 1pax even though he indicated 2 (friend left first, that's his excuse). Happened to pick him a 2nd time and same thing again, 2pax become 1. Best part is, I already informed him I was gonna be 10min late and he still gave a peeved look when getting into my car and said his booking was actually 6.45pm and not 7pm. Hear liao dulan, purposely went to stack another rider (I seldom pick up 2 at a go). I still gave him option of getting outta my car but he lanlan suck thumb cos who else will send you home from east to west for $14? Gave me great pleasure to waste his time..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Those riders who are in a rush and still turn up late, I purposely drive slower.

Wait the rider complain or give you one star?! 😅

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

This one is to collect the Grab food delivery bag la.

Haha really ah? Sorry for the wrong info!

2 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Oh hor pofma ni zai na li😂

but good thing is that grab and taxi driver can send food as well now. 

And for comfort drivers this month no collect rental is a huge help for them

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Agnoxis said:

I had this classic a**hole hitch rider from east to west. That's a route I take every Fri cos go friend's house play poker. I picked him up once and only 1pax even though he indicated 2 (friend left first, that's his excuse). Happened to pick him a 2nd time and same thing again, 2pax become 1. Best part is, I already informed him I was gonna be 10min late and he still gave a peeved look when getting into my car and said his booking was actually 6.45pm and not 7pm. Hear liao dulan, purposely went to stack another rider (I seldom pick up 2 at a go). I still gave him option of getting outta my car but he lanlan suck thumb cos who else will send you home from east to west for $14? Gave me great pleasure to waste his time..

he is merely treating you as his personal driver, thy forget taking GH is driver personal car, not even close to rent, lease or borrow car, so thy should be grateful, thankful and gracious and not pull long sour faces.

We are being nice to accept ride and East to West or North to South, token earned are merely to cover petrol and expenses, so it work both ways.

To me, it's not an option to inform them sharing or not, I don't own them anything and thy don't own me nothing. Accept or leave it. Not a matter of courtesy neither is protocol< i had enough of nuisance, rude, impolite and late riders,  whom I had kick butt many times over. [thumbsup]

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I won’t be surprised many drivers have returned their vehicles, just look at the long line of taxi waiting for passenger and our empty roads. 

• Praise 1

Towards the end of the day, nobody benefit@All, only this CoronaVirus can stop Congestion. Stop Work, Stop life @stanstill, nobody move and Everybody stay home, a lesson every single citizens all over the world learn a valuable Lesson. Stay Humble, Patient and Tolerance to the Essential Service people like Taxi driver, PHVL, Bus driver, Construction Worker, Rubbish Collecter and Sewerage Collector etc etc.

This people may be the lower ranks of Citizens, give them the Respect and Human Mankind appreciation.We're have reached Q1/2020 . . . way to go to 2021 [:p]

16 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

For sure lo. Wonder what will they do to the tier level?

if more than one month no record of rides, tier and rating all drop south, start as rookie , personally i feel thy do not take care of hitch driver's welfare, very one-sided, only call you to confirm to ascertain rider's complain.

Any other issue, thy sent iMessage notification & email, don't bother to call to verify driver's side of story and immediately take remedy step to lock you out. I'm so disappointed with their lackadaisical attitude.

1 hour ago, Meanmachine said:

Think GH is literally dead and buried. ( for now ) after Covid-19 maybe resurrected  . . . what do you guys think ? [drivingcar]

If Grab driver uses GH, maybe it is still not dead yet? For private car owner, dont think any driver would still use GH.

↡ Advertisement