Jamesc Hypersonic December 29, 2016 Share December 29, 2016 female like myself? Hmmmm you are? hahaha Yes yes I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I don't post so much these days that I am a lesbian as I had one member complain all my posts were about lesbians and he didn't like lesbians but he likes to reads my posts and he reads every one of them. ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wyfitms Twincharged December 29, 2016 Share December 29, 2016 u are terrible U wouldn't do the same?? Yes yes I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I don't post so much these days that I am a lesbian as I had one member complain all my posts were about lesbians and he didn't like lesbians but he likes to reads my posts and he reads every one of them. So ironic... 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angcheek Hypersonic December 29, 2016 Share December 29, 2016 U wouldn't do the same?? shhhhhhhhhhh u are also very terrible 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wyfitms Twincharged January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 Anybody in human resources ( HR ) or encounter similar experience can provide advice. Recently, I sent some ( 2 or 3 ) resumes out direct the companies to apply for job opening they have. Now, 1 of my ex-colleague from my ex-company told me that "somebody / someone" contacted him recently to "ask about me". My ex-colleague told me "the person" apparently was doing a reference check on me. None of the companies have called me nor invited for interview. Blind reference check ? My ex colleague also does not know who and from where the caller ?? No head no tail, he asked me wat job/ company I applied...does reference check caller reveal their details???? Wat does this mean ? All the best, hope u can land your dream job in 2017!It's good that the company does reference checks I know of others that don't do it even for senior level and end up paying for expensive duds 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SuPerBoRed Twincharged January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 Anybody in human resources ( HR ) or encounter similar experience can provide advice. Recently, I sent some ( 2 or 3 ) resumes out direct the companies to apply for job opening they have. Now, 1 of my ex-colleague from my ex-company told me that "somebody / someone" contacted him recently to "ask about me". My ex-colleague told me "the person" apparently was doing a reference check on me. None of the companies have called me nor invited for interview. Blind reference check ? My ex colleague also does not know who and from where the caller ?? No head no tail, he asked me wat job/ company I applied...does reference check caller reveal their details???? Wat does this mean ? have you ever given your ex-colleague's number as a reference while filling up your resume? if yes then its normal following up. If u didnt include him/her... you have a even higer chance. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 Some company would do reference check before invite the candidate for an interview or do reference check after the interview. Such reference check will affect the company whether to interview or hire the person de. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 Worst interview moment? For me it was went they said Don't call us we'll call you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 A lot of interviewers don't know what they are doing. Please use it to your advantage to get the job. It doesn't matter if you cannot do it. Just enjoy the salary. It sure beat being out of work. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wyfitms Twincharged January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 Worst interview moment? For me it was went they said Don't call us we'll call you. I thought the worst is to be invited for interview just for interviewer to ask why u bother to apply when u are so under qualified Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 I thought the worst is to be invited for interview just for interviewer to ask why u bother to apply when u are so under qualified If they said that the job is yours. If they had better candidates they would have employed them already. If they called me in and said this to me, I will say writing resumes is my weak point. I am not very good in writing all the things I have done. Then I would BS them about all the other things other people have done and I give the credit to myself. If they are so stupid to waste their own time there is a good chance they will be dumb enough to believe me. Crack a joke or two and in a very subtle way tell them how smart they are and see the change in their face. Telling dumb people how smart they are always get the you the job, deal, contract etc 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kusje Supersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 Some company would do reference check before invite the candidate for an interview or do reference check after the interview. Such reference check will affect the company whether to interview or hire the person de. Actually, it is a bit odd and I wouldn't appreciate someone randomly calling my previous companies (or even present company) to ask about me and letting them know I applied for a job even before you speak to me. Whole world/industry will then know I am looking to move. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wyfitms Twincharged January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 If they said that the job is yours. If they had better candidates they would have employed them already. If they called me in and said this to me, I will say writing resumes is my weak point. I am not very good in writing all the things I have done. Then I would BS them about all the other things other people have done and I give the credit to myself. If they are so stupid to waste their own time there is a good chance they will be dumb enough to believe me. Crack a joke or two and in a very subtle way tell them how smart they are and see the change in their face. Telling dumb people how smart they are always get the you the job, deal, contract etc Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 Actually, it is a bit odd and I wouldn't appreciate someone randomly calling my previous companies (or even present company) to ask about me and letting them know I applied for a job even before you speak to me. Whole world/industry will then know I am looking to move. I couldn't agree more. How can the new company let my present company know I am looking to run away. This is down right unethical. If this is how they operate I wouldn't want to work for that company. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 I am a big fan of ethics and immorality. A very big fan. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 Actually, it is a bit odd and I wouldn't appreciate someone randomly calling my previous companies (or even present company) to ask about me and letting them know I applied for a job even before you speak to me. Whole world/industry will then know I am looking to move. The company should not call your present company for reference but calling your previous companies should be ok de. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kusje Supersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 The company should not call your present company for reference but calling your previous companies should be ok de. It's one thing to call the HR and ask (my assumption is that HR has some obligation to be professional and discrete) but to just randomly call up ex-colleagues is odd leh. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Datsun366 Turbocharged January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 https://youtu.be/y02e3VB8nF8 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Playtime Supersonic January 6, 2017 Share January 6, 2017 It's one thing to call the HR and ask (my assumption is that HR has some obligation to be professional and discrete) but to just randomly call up ex-colleagues is odd leh.Calling HR is worse right? HR will likely immediately inform your manager. Colleagues may still cover up for you. Maybe they want to sabo the candidate , make him accept lower offer after he get screwed by his company. ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast
This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast
EHS Moment
EHS Moment
The Assembly - CNA Interview series
The Assembly - CNA Interview series
Wanbao interview triad big boss!!
Wanbao interview triad big boss!!
Worst Shopping Mall Carpark
Worst Shopping Mall Carpark
Trishaw Ah Peh kena interview
Trishaw Ah Peh kena interview
S’pore Airshow - Worst transport experience’
S’pore Airshow - Worst transport experience’
Which China car has the best or worst sound insulation?
Which China car has the best or worst sound insulation?