Is there a bug on MCF

Piyopico

im not sure about that ... but im very sure many here love that number [sly]:D

so many so they performed ritual everyday [laugh]

Hee Hee but you forgot there is a decimal point between the numbers 6 & 9,so not active

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

i was using chrome to surf MCF, and every time i try to reply to a topic or a thread, the editor just refuses to load.

I am using IE now to type this post.
is it a bug with the chrome use? or only i am facing this problem?

On the mobile version notice if you try and praise someone that you praised recently instead of an error message it will instead come up with some raw data error. Admin please note

• Praise 2

Hi guys, Ive been experiencing very slow page load on MCF since last Fri. Even using different network/ laptop, same thing happen. Is it just me? anyone experienced the same thing??

• Praise 4

Hi guys, Ive been experiencing very slow page load on MCF since last Fri. Even using different network/ laptop, same thing happen. Is it just me? anyone experienced the same thing??

its been slow for weeks ... I have adapted ...  [scholar]

its been slow for weeks ... I have adapted ...  [scholar]

I only starts to experienced it since last Fri... Its not only very slow... its almost hang especially multiple windown is open... I spend more than 3~4 minutes to open a page, and another 3~4 mins to send 1 post/ give 1 praise.... :TT_TT: :TT_TT: :TT_TT:

• Praise 6

I only starts to experienced it since last Fri... Its not only very slow... its almost hang especially multiple windown is open... I spend more than 3~4 minutes to open a page, and another 3~4 mins to send 1 post/ give 1 praise.... :TT_TT: :TT_TT: :TT_TT:

yup, and i see some with double replies (myself included) ... so was probably so slow until dunno whether reply went thru or not and did second round.

when it gets too slow, I just sleep earlier ...  [:)]

(edited)

Yes, unusually slow on my end too. Page loads fine, but scrolling up and down is frustratingly slow. Scroll one time, have to pause and wait five seconds before I can scroll a bit more. If I scroll too fast, page hangs and have to wait a minute or two to be able to move again.

Other websites load fine for me, so don't think the problem lies with my computer.

Edited by Bicolor

Turbocharged

Could MCF admin or mod being toggling and alternating between the official computer and " to serve Internet" computer? And that make the site slow? Jeng jeng Jeng jeng

Twincharged

so it is common problem..... i thot my toilet seat area suddenly no wireless reception   :a-m1524:

• Praise 1

yup, and i see some with double replies (myself included) ... so was probably so slow until dunno whether reply went thru or not and did second round.

when it gets too slow, I just sleep earlier ...  [:)]

LOL.... guess i should take your advise...can switch to youtube now, even video streaming is faster than loading page.

• Praise 6

LOL.... guess i should take your advise...can switch to youtube now, even video streaming is faster than loading page.

ya lor ... if so slow then I just go other sites to read other stuff.

tonight in the mood to read up about watches ... haha ...

happy youtubing ...  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Yes, unusually slow on my end too. Page loads fine, but scrolling up and down is frustratingly slow. Scroll one time, have to pause and wait five seconds before I can scroll a bit more. If I scroll too fast, page hangs and have to wait a minute or two to be able to move again.

Other websites load fine for me, so don't think the problem lies with my computer.

YES! thats what I experienced too! I tot its only me and blueray, cant scroll... scroll a bit, freezeeeeeed. switch between window, freezed again, click on repy, freezed, click on praise, freezed... .... Im sure its not my laptop. I have 3 laptops at home, all the same, even when I surf in office, its the same.

Only way to solve it is to load 1 page at a time...

• Praise 10

Supercharged

I'm in UK at moment.

Since last week sometime, scrolling has been very choppy although page loading has been fine.

↡ Advertisement