LTA change Boss!

Eyke

Supercharged

SPH???

"Mr Alan Chan Heng Loon, Chief Executive Officer of Singapore Press Holdings (SPH), will be appointed as the Chairman of the Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTA) with effect from 1 April 2016. Mr Chan succeeds Mr Michael Lim Choo San, who steps down as Chairman of LTA after 14 years, on 31 March 2016.

Under the guidance and support of Mr Lim, LTA has implemented several key rail and bus projects such as the Circle Line (CCL), Jurong East Modification Programme (JEMP), North-South Line Extension (NSLe) and Downtown Line (DTL), and the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP). These have significantly increased our rail network as well as bus capacity and service levels.

The Land Transport Authority would like to extend our appreciation to Mr Lim for his many years of dedicated and distinguished service to the LTA"

↡ Advertisement

"Mr Alan Chan Heng Loon, Chief Executive Officer of Singapore Press Holdings (SPH), will be appointed as the Chairman of the Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTA) with effect from 1 April 2016. Mr Chan succeeds Mr Michael Lim Choo San, who steps down as Chairman of LTA after 14 years, on 31 March 2016.

Under the guidance and support of Mr Lim, LTA has implemented several key rail and bus projects such as the Circle Line (CCL), Jurong East Modification Programme (JEMP), North-South Line Extension (NSLe) and Downtown Line (DTL), and the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP). These have significantly increased our rail network as well as bus capacity and service levels.  Also of note is his superb handling of the Tesla saga despite being on his way out.

The Land Transport Authority would like to extend our appreciation to Mr Lim for his many years of dedicated and distinguished service to the LTA" 

I say one.  :grin: 

• Praise 1

SPH???

Under the guidance and support of Mr Lim, LTA has implemented several key rail and bus projects such as the Circle Line (CCL), Jurong East Modification Programme (JEMP), North-South Line Extension (NSLe) and Downtown Line (DTL), and the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP). These have significantly increased our rail network as well as bus capacity and service levels.

Need to do lots of PR mah.  This fail, that fail, lift stall, satellite ERP, cost of usage rises to sky high levels... [laugh]

Er, the title was a bit misleading. LTA did not change hands (as in change of LTA owner), but the chairman of LTA was changed to another person.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

sigh, this here is GP class izzit? killjoy...

I'm sure the incoming LTA CEO would approve of the more interesting title, coming from SPH...

Supercharged

SPH???

I wonder Mr Alan's car got window tinting boh.....

For once, they made the perfect pick. We can't complain that they just throw in a paper general. 

This new guy will be skilled at writing all the stories and coordinating propaganda articles with SPH.

hmm ... will this guy lose his job? [sly]

3 years already ... can get "A"?

rTdCqqP.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

No wonder LTA screw up so badly in the last 10 years..

Transport is a very technical position, and you need someone who is technically inclined to understand the system.

And the person who head LTA in the last 14 years is accountant by training and profession.

Next one is a engineer by training.. i hope he fares better..

Even more.. i hope the new fella is a petrolhead   [laugh]

• Praise 8

SPH???

SPH just increased prices of its newspapers by more than 20%... so, will our COE price increase by 20%?

Or maybe no. of available COE reduce by 20%?

Oh, jia-lat !

No wonder LTA screw up so badly in the last 10 years..

Transport is a very technical position, and you need someone who is technically inclined to understand the system.

And the person who head LTA in the last 14 years is accountant by training and profession.

Next one is a engineer by training.. i hope he fares better..

Even more.. i hope the new fella is a petrolhead   [laugh]

I just hope he's not a farmer... everyday good at milking cows [laugh]

hmm ... will this guy lose his job? [sly]

3 years already ... can get "A"?

rTdCqqP.jpg

not the above pic that surprised me .... but ur new avatar shocked me hahahaha 

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1