New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Hi bros,

I have been doing my homework here as I need to replace my ride by end of year.   Thanks to lots of pages I've read here, I've narrowed my 'requirements' to the following:

Required: Auto tailgate, rear aircon, keyless entry, reverse camera, rain sensing wipers, 360 view or side mirror auto tilt, Lane Departure alert, Pre crash (PCS, ICS, RCC)

Optional: memory seat, leather,  pano roof 

I was wondering if any bro here had recently booked a unit from a PI with ready stock, and whether you were able to view/test the actual unit before signing on the dotted line.

I'm also a long-time Android user and was wondering if anyone had good experience with an Android Auto compatible HU and which one it was?  Google announced back in may that you would not need a dedicated HU soon, but that seems to have died.

Thank you!
Edited by Nostalgia

Hi bros,

I have been doing my homework here as I need to replace my ride by end of year. Thanks to lots of pages I've read here, I've narrowed my 'requirements' to the following:

Required: Auto tailgate, rear aircon, keyless entry, reverse camera, rain sensing wipers, 360 view or side mirror auto tilt, Lane Departure alert, Pre crash (PCS, ICS, RCC).

Optional: memory seat, leather, pano roof

I was wondering if any bro here had recently booked a unit from a PI with ready stock, and whether you were able to view/test the actual unit before signing on the dotted line.

I'm also a long-time Android user and was wondering if anyone had good experience with an Android Auto compatible HU and which one it was? Google announced back in may that you would not need a dedicated HU soon, but that seems to have died.

Thank you!

Can wait for facelift model or take current harrier hybrid 2.5

Hi bros,

I have been doing my homework here as I need to replace my ride by end of year.   Thanks to lots of pages I've read here, I've narrowed my 'requirements' to the following:

Required: Auto tailgate, rear aircon, keyless entry, reverse camera, rain sensing wipers, 360 view or side mirror auto tilt, Lane Departure alert, Pre crash (PCS, ICS, RCC)

I'm also a long-time Android user and was wondering if anyone had good experience with an Android Auto compatible HU and which one it was?  Google announced back in may that you would not need a dedicated HU soon, but that seems to have died.

Thank you!

Hi Bro, for the above requirements, you need to book a LEATHER PREMIUM Model. But No 360 degree cams or auto tilt side mirror. Those are optional.

But i do carry the auto tilt side mirror ( Japan Made ) 360 degree i do have too but non japan.

OEM HU is in Andriod, currently im using it....

Let me know if you require more info. Pm me.

Cheers

Turbocharged

Hi bros,

Thank you!

Unless you can get Harrier Advanced, I think the only thing you can find like that is a Ford Kuga.

Anyone can advise OMV of elegance with pana roof?

Mine is Elegance without pana roof...OMV $38+k....yes, not typo error....this should be one of the highest Elegance OMV in the country :) Should be getting my ride tomorrow morning if my dealer can settle everything with LTA today :)

• Praise 1

Mine is Elegance without pana roof...OMV $38+k....yes, not typo error....this should be one of the highest Elegance OMV in the country :) Should be getting my ride tomorrow morning if my dealer can settle everything with LTA today :)

38k+ ??? thats impossible. elegance should be 27k+ before cevs rebate of 5k. 

are you sure ?

hope when they register your car you get what they promised. 

38k+ ??? thats impossible. elegance should be 27k+ before cevs rebate of 5k.

are you sure ?

hope when they register your car you get what they promised.

Why not? Everyone knew what's the actual cost of this car except LTA :) I show u guys my log card afterwards when my dealer registered the car.

Can wait for facelift model or take current harrier hybrid 2.5

Now has DRL.....and look like triple LED headlights similar to NX/RX, and TURBO version

post-146820-0-01532000-1479460362.png

Edited by alphard96

Hi all, looking to sell my May 2014  Black colour (202) Harrier Premium Panoramic, full Leather. PM me to discuss.. thank you.

Edited by Mazdaseller
↡ Advertisement