2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

The Perodua Bezza at $57,800 also comes with keyless entry / start

Bezza like attrage, all comes with keyless entry/start.

Just place my order for Altis elegant... 90988.. let’s see what will be coming coe price... hope it don’t fall or rise too much... rise a bit BM May honor my coe, drop will lost in coe at same price...

• Praise 1

Just place my order for Altis elegant... 90988.. letâs see what will be coming coe price... hope it donât fall or rise too much... rise a bit BM May honor my coe, drop will lost in coe at same price...

$90988 promo for elegant still have until now? No increase price? Coming wed coe price confirm go up, only see how much only?! So what colour you booked? Did they tell you how long do you need to wait for collection? Edited by 13177

$90988 promo for elegant still have until now? No increase price? Coming wed coe price confirm go up, only see how much only?! So what colour you booked? Did they tell you how long do you need to wait for collection?

Yes still at this price.heard Monday will change price. Not sure up or down or real? If got my coe bid, it will be another 1-2weeks to collect. I think BM will usually will not success for first bidding. Keep my finger crossed for coming bidding

Yes still at this price.heard Monday will change price. Not sure up or down or real? If got my coe bid, it will be another 1-2weeks to collect. I think BM will usually will not success for first bidding. Keep my finger crossed for coming bidding

How you know BM would not success for the first bid? Even if not successful, maybe they will secure within 3 bids?

BM will secure within 6 bid or else lost one customer. Many of my friends who bid with BM never got it in first bid. Maybe just coincidence. Anyway I will know this bid. Hmm

BM will secure within 6 bid or else lost one customer. Many of my friends who bid with BM never got it in first bid. Maybe just coincidence. Anyway I will know this bid. Hmm

If the bid happen to go up, high chance most AD might not secure for it esp if customer buy the car at promo price.

If the bid happen to go up, high chance most AD might not secure for it esp if customer buy the car at promo price.

To be honest.. Altis selling at this price is not promo. To me, this is high margin by BM. At coe of 26k, Altis should be at price of 80k only.... consumer kana play out by agents.

To be honest.. Altis selling at this price is not promo. To me, this is high margin by BM. At coe of 26k, Altis should be at price of 80k only.... consumer kana play out by agents.

Wondering anyone who bought the altis at 90988 got their coe since at this price it is high margin by BM? By right, they should able to secure coe for customers?  :D

Consumer always at the losing end... they never give me my coe at 32k. If I cannot get my car within 6bid, I am sure I will not look for BM anymore.. no more Toyota. If next few bid BM still don’t give me COE with high price, I will speak to Toyota Singapore head for their advise..haha

Consumer always at the losing end... they never give me my coe at 32k. If I cannot get my car within 6bid, I am sure I will not look for BM anymore.. no more Toyota. If next few bid BM still don’t give me COE with high price, I will speak to Toyota Singapore head for their advise..haha

So you didnt get your coe? Heard someone here mentioned before BM usually cannot secure coe for their customers on first bid de. So seems like it is true? How much did BM submitted the coe bid for you?

Actually coe at $32k is consider still low, but these ADs always like to compare it with the last coe pricing, so to them this round coe increased $6k which is a lot to these ADs. Dont think they will secure coe for customers esp if you booked your car at promo price. Unless you booked your car at list price, then maybe they would secure coe for you.

Edited by 13177

First attempt and you go into a frenzy?

Keep calm, carry on...

Even Merc buyers don't secure their COE at the first try all the time guys.. :)

• Praise 1

First attempt and you go into a frenzy?

Keep calm, carry on...

Even Merc buyers don't secure their COE at the first try all the time guys.. :)

True also, if they didnt ask buyer to top up and still continue for the next coe bidding, just keep calm and no need to get freak out.  [:p]  

Sure calm... If BM give me my COE even when COE is above 35K, then I would say they are reliable and trustable AD. Let’s see BM value their customer and their reputation more than profit. Their new car sales lose out to Honda already..Better use the strategy of sell more sell cheap.. more car also mean more servicing and parts sales...

From this bid COE price, very likely COE should stay around 32k-42k this year if nothing major happen. I think I guess..

If anyone happen to be at BM for Altis or other model price this week. Please share their selling price.

Sure calm... If BM give me my COE even when COE is above 35K, then I would say they are reliable and trustable AD. Let’s see BM value their customer and their reputation more than profit. Their new car sales lose out to Honda already..Better use the strategy of sell more sell cheap.. more car also mean more servicing and parts sales...

From this bid COE price, very likely COE should stay around 32k-42k this year if nothing major happen. I think I guess..

If anyone happen to be at BM for Altis or other model price this week. Please share their selling price.

If coe continue to stay above 30k, i really doubts if BM will secure coe for those customers who have booked altis at 90988 without asking to top up?!  [rolleyes]  Even though BM has lose out their car sales to Honda, i guess they are still not desperate until they would sell their car at low profit lo?! 

If coe continue to stay above 30k, i really doubts if BM will secure coe for those customers who have booked altis at 90988 without asking to top up?! [rolleyes] Even though BM has lose out their car sales to Honda, i guess they are still not desperate until they would sell their car at low profit lo?!

Not true.. above 30K or even 40K still within their margin for most AD. Their margin is higher than you expected..

Not true.. above 30K or even 40K still within their margin for most AD. Their margin is higher than you expected..

Their margin so high? If yes then really wonder why they didnt secure this round coe at 32k for you le? Cause i think it is quite risky to secure next few rounds coe, as coe might go up even higher?

↡ Advertisement