Enson 1st Gear February 25, 2018 Share February 25, 2018 I enquired they told me 168k plus plus and my car trade in value they have me less than what PM offered when I was shopping for just a 318. I'd expect the stinger margin should be higher than the 318 at this px point. Re Stinger vs Giulia, I still like the Giulia interior very premium feel. Performance is almost the same I think for the 2.0 but Kia's engine very heavy FC. At this age other engines are churning out same bhp at more efficient FC. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Soya Supersonic February 25, 2018 Share February 25, 2018 i dont think @theoldjaffa can tahan 3 years ððHahaha....i oso say 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
benoit16 4th Gear February 25, 2018 Share February 25, 2018 I enquired they told me 168k plus plus and my car trade in value they have me less than what PM offered when I was shopping for just a 318. I'd expect the stinger margin should be higher than the 318 at this px point. Re Stinger vs Giulia, I still like the Giulia interior very premium feel. Performance is almost the same I think for the 2.0 but Kia's engine very heavy FC. At this age other engines are churning out same bhp at more efficient FC.need to nego further. at first this was also the case when I enquired Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
F10_Blackhawk 4th Gear February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 haha, who knows wat will happen right? at least now i go try out the cars i like first, see how's the feel, then 3 years later can make a quicker decision. so far, the Giulia Veloce is spec for spec matches the GT except for cylinders and power. waiting to try the Giulia Super and 2 the Stingers. also gian the 530 G30 but no balls to go test drive. lastly, a COE renewed 997 (2011/12 model). yup, these are the few. may change if i win the hongbao draw Go for the COE renewed 997. You won’t regret it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
emilyp 2nd Gear February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 Hello guys, If you were to plough down money (which I would say, quite a lot for a Kia notwithstanding), which version would you go for: 2.0 GT or 3.3 GT Line? My pocket says 2.0 GT, but my heart says 3.3 GT Line. I was having the same dilemma earlier.. I'm not anywhere near a racer or a pro driver but just someone who doesn't like slow car. I was thinking that if i get the 2.0L GT Line, the chances of me changing car in another few years will be relatively high with the hunger for power again.. Might as well go for the highest specs at least you only pain once for 10 years (fingers cross) or rather keep me entice longer.. And other reason is because I can't find another other similar car with the same power and price if I were to go for any conti (I'm driving a entry lvl conti now) which will cost me 100k more. Once I took the plunge, I choose to just close one eye on the FC, road tax till it hits me (In ultimate denial mode now) And since I have intention in the future to go north-south highway, i wld think 3.3l will sure make quite a big diff... Happy shopping! 9 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Theoldjaffa Hypersonic February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 (edited) I was having the same dilemma earlier.. I'm not anywhere near a racer or a pro driver but just someone who doesn't like slow car. I was thinking that if i get the 2.0L GT Line, the chances of me changing car in another few years will be relatively high with the hunger for power again.. Might as well go for the highest specs at least you only pain once for 10 years (fingers cross) or rather keep me entice longer.. And other reason is because I can't find another other similar car with the same power and price if I were to go for any conti (I'm driving a entry lvl conti now) which will cost me 100k more. Once I took the plunge, I choose to just close one eye on the FC, road tax till it hits me (In ultimate denial mode now) And since I have intention in the future to go north-south highway, i wld think 3.3l will sure make quite a big diff... Happy shopping! Hihi, don't mind can share how much is ur insurance. If it's convenient can PM? Just wanna aga the costs involved. Thanks! :) I am also same as u. Nowhere a racer or pro driver. But I just like fast and good looking cars. Hehe Edited February 26, 2018 by Theoldjaffa Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
emilyp 2nd Gear February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 Hihi, don't mind can share how much is ur insurance. If it's convenient can PM? Just wanna aga the costs involved. Thanks! :) I am also same as u. Nowhere a racer or pro driver. But I just like fast and good looking cars. Hehe Can of course.. I haven't gotten my car but alr went to source for a few le.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xinz 3rd Gear February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 Hihi, don't mind can share how much is ur insurance. If it's convenient can PM? Just wanna aga the costs involved. Thanks! :) I am also same as u. Nowhere a racer or pro driver. But I just like fast and good looking cars. Hehe Bro, really going down this road? Have a good one if so.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Theoldjaffa Hypersonic February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 Bro, really going down this road? Have a good one if so..All I can say is.. never say never. I'm always very promiscuous when it comes to cars. One moment Giulia, another G30, then COE renewed 911 and Stinger GT. Some things holding me back.. like I mentioned a few pages ago when I sat inside the car at the motorshow, the feel isn't there. See if I can request a test drive ba. Economy still uncertain, scared to take the plunge also. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doppel Turbocharged February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 I was having the same dilemma earlier.. I'm not anywhere near a racer or a pro driver but just someone who doesn't like slow car. I was thinking that if i get the 2.0L GT Line, the chances of me changing car in another few years will be relatively high with the hunger for power again.. Might as well go for the highest specs at least you only pain once for 10 years (fingers cross) or rather keep me entice longer.. And other reason is because I can't find another other similar car with the same power and price if I were to go for any conti (I'm driving a entry lvl conti now) which will cost me 100k more. Once I took the plunge, I choose to just close one eye on the FC, road tax till it hits me (In ultimate denial mode now) And since I have intention in the future to go north-south highway, i wld think 3.3l will sure make quite a big diff... Happy shopping! Great point bro, and congratulations again. By the way, I understand the 3.3 GT is on an indent basis, hence the wait for delivery? Thanks. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
emilyp 2nd Gear February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 Great point bro, and congratulations again. By the way, I understand the 3.3 GT is on an indent basis, hence the wait for delivery? Thanks. Yes, only on indent basis. I'm not sure if you order now still can make it for apr/may delivery anot.. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doppel Turbocharged February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 Yes, only on indent basis. I'm not sure if you order now still can make it for apr/may delivery anot..Thanks, but I do not intend to make a decision soon. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angcheek Hypersonic February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/review.php?AID=1275 wonder who will buy this, considering that a Stinger is cheaper and has close to 100 more horses. hahaha TM wont be happy about it later he will spam U something to consider would be the Infinity Q50 YOM 2017 at 153K. Q60 more chio Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angcheek Hypersonic February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 Bro it's the opposite. GT Line is 2.0 GT is 3.3 I will go for the 3.3. To me, it's a proper sports car that it was originally designed for. With brembos, adaptive suspension, twin turbos coming from the factory, it's a car that's meant for the driver. The 2.0 to me is an afterthought and a watered down version to reach out to the mass market. So.. 3.3 ftw I also think the 3.3 is my choice , but I worry it will ftw me to see the maker faster too . 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angcheek Hypersonic February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 Thanks for pointing out my wrong nomenclature. Now to find some $200K for the 3.3 GT... Look for SPOOL sign 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Theoldjaffa Hypersonic February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 I also think the 3.3 is my choice , but I worry it will ftw me to see the maker faster too . No leh, having a faster car doesn't mean you will drive more recklessly. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mkl22 Supersonic February 26, 2018 Share February 26, 2018 No leh, having a faster car doesn't mean you will drive more recklessly.Just drive much much faster everywhere, but still safe. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sdf4786k Twincharged February 27, 2018 Share February 27, 2018 Just drive much much faster everywhere, but still safe. I supposed its like those big bike rider. They can go fast, but you only see them zoom fast occasionally when its safe to do so. ↡ Advertisement 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
KIA EV5
KIA EV5
Haiz...another suicide?
Haiz...another suicide?
Kia Picanto 1.1A 2008
Kia Picanto 1.1A 2008
KIA K3 Owners check-in!
KIA K3 Owners check-in!
2022 5th Generation Kia Sportage
2022 5th Generation Kia Sportage
Windscreen crack - repair or change
Windscreen crack - repair or change
Kia Carens 2015: all new 7-seater arrives
Kia Carens 2015: all new 7-seater arrives
Hyundai Santa Fe / Kia Sorento 2024
Hyundai Santa Fe / Kia Sorento 2024