Bad Car Design Trends

Eyke

Twincharged

Why you followed the BMW behind le? Cannot change lane? Lol.

This Joker was hogging the right lane...the others lanes also heavy in traffic,how to change.?

This Joker was hogging the right lane...the others lanes also heavy in traffic,how to change.?

Sometimes I really feel like hanging some cdroms in my car to reflect back the lights, very blinded by such vehicles.

Those sensitive auto lights, sometimes I thought I was being high beamed too.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Sometimes I really feel like hanging some cdroms in my car to reflect back the lights, very blinded by such vehicles.

Those sensitive auto lights, sometimes I thought I was being high beamed too.

Many cars nowadays have auto lights function, so get used to the car headlights suddenly switch on and off at certain point on the road. No need to bother so much . Lol.

Many cars nowadays have auto lights function, so get used to the car headlights suddenly switch on and off at certain point on the road. No need to bother so much . Lol.

Yeah thanks. Have to remind myself.

Sometimes those with drl any change in slope or there are humps bumps on the road may create such effects as their light bobble.

Toyota Prius - Front has all sorts of weird lines joining up to the badge

CHR - Back is pretty special but the front seems like copied from the Prius. Not a great design to draw inspiration from

Attrage - It's cheap and looks cheap from every angle. Small wheels, form-less bodywork

SUVs with coupe styling - i don't know who thinks it is a good idea to cross pollinate these 2 types together. Looks neither here or there

Supersonic

ooh, I haaate those Vezels/CHRs with their blinding LED headlights right at my eye-level.

you need a taller car [laugh]

Sienta. Looks like designed by alien turtles.

CHR and Sienta are acquired tastes haha...

you need a taller car [laugh]

CHR and Sienta are acquired tastes haha...

Strangely, I'm ok with CHR; it's like a Gundam-mobile. Really don't understand Sienta's design, but I must admit it's a very family friendly MPV.

Most reviewers say on first look it's ugly but later grew on them. I hope it happens to me soon, so I don't eee it every time one is within my sight.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Strangely, I'm ok with CHR; it's like a Gundam-mobile. Really don't understand Sienta's design, but I must admit it's a very family friendly MPV.

Most reviewers say on first look it's ugly but later grew on them. I hope it happens to me soon, so I don't eee it every time one is within my sight.

Turbocharged

One really stupid design on a Jaguar..

The wiper arm need to be set to service position before u can pull up to clean or change the blades.. Otherwise it'll scrape the bonnet.

Supersonic

The wiper arm need to be set to service position before u can pull up to clean or change the blades.. Otherwise it'll scrape the bonnet.

Talking about Jaguar, from a battery point of view, I think a XK.

If the battery goes flat, you can't open the boot, bcuz that needs battery charge...a push button to open the boot.

If you can't open the boot, you can't access the battery..chicken and egg situation.

But they cleverly hide the positive point where you can apply power to resolve this.

And not many people, esp the owner knows where they hide it.

Poor design ? Yes, imo.

• Praise 1

Most reviewers say on first look it's ugly but later grew on them. I hope it happens to me soon, so I don't eee it every time one is within my sight. ð

CHR is like the brother of Lexus RX lol

yes this sucks. it is the same on the stinger too

(edited)

CHR is like the brother of Lexus RX lol

I'm not sure about the Lexus (I don't bother with cars out of my league, lol) so I see from here: https://www.suvdrive.com/comparison/toyota-chr-2018-vs-lexus-rx-350-f-sport-2017

Side profile similar but front and back quite different. I also saw a video which shows back seat of CHR very crammed. I'm quite surprised as it looks bigger from the outside. 

Can skip to 0:50:

Edited by Nicholas

Don't think only Jauguar, as far as I know mercedes too.

I hate CHR design.

It's overdone

i agree!!!!

Saw a CHR with a WRX-like spoiler, omg!! hope i dont offend anyone here.