after work just wanna go home and kun.... alight at mrt...kena swarmed by insurance agents, salesman outside mrt stations and the new 'recruits" aka charity agents....

please lah.. i know you got job la but i srsly wanna get the fkkkkk home la bro.... get the fkkk outta da weyyyy man.. sigh...

anyone here also feel the same way???? 

↡ Advertisement

Just treat them as invisible if you don't want to talk to them.

This has been going on for decades.

These people already become a permanent resident outside MRT who keep pestering you de. Just walk away from them lo. 

after work just wanna go home and kun.... alight at mrt...kena swarmed by insurance agents, salesman outside mrt stations and the new 'recruits" aka charity agents....

please lah.. i know you got job la but i srsly wanna get the fkkkkk home la bro.... get the fkkk outta da weyyyy man.. sigh...

I swerve when they come my way and double up . . . . they cannot catch me.  [laugh]

Not this month though . . . I will tell them "Ehhh . . . rushing home for WC!!"  :secret-laugh:

Property agent also.

Blocking the common way.

↡ Advertisement

Property agent also.

Blocking the common way.

yes yes ! 

most of the elites here "what is mrt?"

Comprain to smrt lo. Say these ppl are blocking the walk way.

Market is so bad now?  Thot property very hot, buyers automatic flock to show flats, not need agents to peddle!

I will just smile and walk off. No need to treat them like pests..cos we dun know what they have been through..Im sure no one will wan to do this kind of job unless they have no choice...

perhaps they have been displaced by FTs? :D

They should just inter-sell.

I just smile, shake my head, and walk straight through without saying anything . And I don’t slacken my pace. Come to realise that you stop walking, you are stuck.

The only people I stop for are students in school uniforms who are doing surveys for school projects, cuz my kids told me how difficult it was when they had to do such public surveys and people just don’t help. So, for school kids, I will help.

Edited by Loki

because i have a chow bin, most of them don't approach me.  :grin:

sometimes if those promoting credit cards pester, i just tell them i am an undischarged bankrupt and walk away.

I just smile, shake my head, and walk straight through without saying anything . And I don’t slacken my pace. Come to realise that you stop walking, you are stuck.

The only people I stop for are students in school uniforms who are doing surveys for school projects, cuz my kids told me how difficult it was when they had to do such public surveys and people just don’t help. So, for school kids, I will help.

same here...but with my face, none of the insurance agents approach me...so i'm safe...hahahah

same here...but with my face, none of the insurance agents approach me...so i'm safe...hahahah

What face?  :blink:

you ask @bancoe lah..he dun dare go school anymore.... [laugh]

I will just smile and walk off. No need to treat them like pests..cos we dun know what they have been through..Im sure no one will wan to do this kind of job unless they have no choice...

It's like who wants to be bald when they can have hair. Sometimes life got its up and down and I will still treat them as a human.

You may be a successful person, and you definitely can look down on them. However what goes round comes round. There are things like karma and retribution. One can choose to dismiss these theories.

I think if got a choice, they will not want to stand there and prey on people.

Edited by RogerNg_185295

Maybe some do this by choice leh?

Yest my colleague just told me she was cleaning up the house, and saw her son's income tax statement. He's in insurance, had to pay $60k in income tax hor :nosebleed:

All my 20+ yr working life add up also dun think got paid so much income tax or not...

Some agency rotate their staffs around to do MRT duty lah, not all depends on cold selling at MRT stations one lah.

They have their own customer base to service and expand I suppose.

There are no limits to sales commissions but there are also many join and many left.

Yest my colleague just told me she was cleaning up the house, and saw her son's income tax statement. He's in insurance, had to pay $60k in income tax hor :nosebleed:

All my 20+ yr working life add up also dun think got paid so much income tax or not...

Pay $60k income tax? You sure not $6k? Even pay $6k also a lot lo, i never pay so much income tax in my entire work life cause earning too low. Lol.

you run tax expert ah?

:a-m1212:  :D

Pay $60k income tax? You sure not $6k? Even pay $6k also a lot lo, i never pay so much income tax in my entire work life cause earning too low. Lol.

Another one of those hearsay only lah.....unlikely to be backed up with facts
↡ Advertisement