Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

Go & read the article that @kopites shared.

How to support this bill when everyone opposes it?

That's including pro-Beijing supporter.

CL is seriously going to a 1 term CE like 689

Maybe you should read up on the book i recommended. History repeats itself now in China.

Support or not is one thing

Attack police is another thing

U mean HK only got police and gangsters?

Did anti extradition bill supporter charge police barricades

or

refuse to clear the assembly ground?

Both. Didn’t u see they tried to enter legislative house? Why didn’t police use tear gas and baton when they surrounded the police HQ? Obviously june 12 are rioters taking chance to occupy government buildings.

Now lets see tmr 1 july, will expect big protest of anti extradition coming. Target could be exhibition centre

↡ Advertisement

Scmp report on how pro police rally is rough and attack journalist. I am really surprised that scmp didn’t even bother to post report about how students attacked police and did vandalism to public property. Scmp is good at turning black to white and white to black lol

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3016714/hong-kong-press-groups-condemn-abuse-journalists-rally

Turbocharged

U mean HK only got police and gangsters?

Did anti extradition bill supporter charge police barricades

or

refuse to clear the assembly ground?

Either I didn't get to see all the video or seen parts. The 'protesters' are definitely equivalent if not worse than little india riot. Lucky there were in HK and not Israel haha

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

China aircraft carrier docking in HK! The Chinese gov can forgo economics but not politics.

Looks like immigration to Thailand will increase..

Edited by BenTong

(edited)

Scmp report on how pro police rally is rough and attack journalist. I am really surprised that scmp didnât even bother to post report about how students attacked police and did vandalism to public property. Scmp is good at turning black to white and white to black lol

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3016714/hong-kong-press-groups-condemn-abuse-journalists-rally

my source of news..

pro police protestor beating up passerby an old men, when he openly support the student. there are video. (student didnt go around beat up passerby)

anyone in support of the student are against them..chase and beat them up. the action here are "beating" up others against their view.

there are many videos on the net.

if such protest evolve than it won't even be safe to walk on hk Street.

student despise TVB. TVB reporter was insulted..assaulted? I am not sure.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

this morning..admiralty and wan chai stations full shut down. not stopping and alighting. free shuttle bus to ocean park with "30" minutes interval!!!! WTH..

today 1st July protest march starting at 1.30 pm

Either I didn't get to see all the video or seen parts. The 'protesters' are definitely equivalent if not worse than little india riot. Lucky there were in HK and not Israel haha

Does it mean that our SPF is worst off than HK police?

:XD:

ask the pro police support was is anti extradition bill..you can begin 80% don't know what it is all about. support ccp for the sake of supporting. period.

compare them to the young educated studentn with future in hk..sigh..

hk protestors uses social media for info while our little India words of mouth.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

SPF definitely are not exposed to this kind of event compared to their HK counterpart, agree? As a Singaporean, I don't wish to see HK type of protesters under the same scenario. Many posting of HKers urging with their police and resisting checks are also something i cannot accept.

Hope we will never see such event here in Sg and definitely we don't want to import such groups into our country.

(edited)

SPF definitely are not exposed to this kind of event compared to their HK counterpart, agree? As a Singaporean, I don't wish to see HK type of protesters under the same scenario. Many posting of HKers urging with their police and resisting checks are also something i cannot accept.

Hope we will never see such event here in Sg and definitely we don't want to import such groups into our country.

I am very sure you won't see such event in Singapore. Not in your or mine lifetimes.

150 plus years of colonisation under British law. I am surprised to see so many local worry about Singapore. hahaha we are good in one aspect. keyboard.

given an opportunity..small rally at Hong lim park for 6.9 million population see how pathetic the turn out! go dig up that thread and you will see some even worried about parking..!

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

I thought COI found it to be Commander in charge fault.

Unlike HKer, we are infamous for LLST.

GST increase by 2%, LLST

Fake new act, LLST.

Satellite ERP, LLST

Twincharged

The protesters are a result of problems, not the cause.

You should be more worried about Singapore getting hk type of "govt". Or maybe we are already there.

• Praise 2

this morning..admiralty and wan chai stations full shut down. not stopping and alighting. free shuttle bus to ocean park with "30" minutes interval!!!! WTH..

today 1st July protest march starting at 1.30 pm

I think i remember recent indo protest lead to police shutting down SNS lol

this happened before dawn where the police push forward trying to disperse the protestors to gain abit of ground forward. clashes stopped around 7.30am plus with both sides standing off..reported on rthk near around 8.30am news. small scale clashes according to rthk reporters.

after that I reaches office in tuas..no more news update.

Twincharged

Remember this?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-receives-top-japanese-honour-on-behalf-of-lee-kuan-yew-7821716

When receiving the award end sept..just before China national day .

Reported called for more jap engagement in scs despite China openly warning of possible hot conflict if Tokyo dare step in...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2051322/how-singapores-military-vehicles-became-beijings-diplomatic

Terrex came hot and fast.

Making them lose face on important occasions makes them extra red... now that their ceremony had been disgraced.. what will the revenge be?

And who will it be directed at?

The people of Hong kong will suffer..

this happened before dawn where the police push forward trying to disperse the protestors to gain abit of ground forward. clashes stopped around 7.30am plus with both sides standing off..reported on rthk near around 8.30am news. small scale clashes according to rthk reporters.

after that I reaches office in tuas..no more news update.

post-7190-0-97334900-1561959184_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged

The protesters are a result of problems, not the cause.

You should be more worried about Singapore getting hk type of "govt". Or maybe we are already there.

I am worry with Singaporean following HKers, I mean those in this latest riot. I am not 100% in agreement with the current leadership in Singapore but surely i don't hope to see what is happening in HK.