Encouraging marriage.

Playtime

28 minutes ago, Playtime said:

It's amazing, it still exists!! I remember getting the SDU pamphlet during univ days [laugh]

So passe now, one organisation for grads and another for non-grads. Which is why I am amazed it still exists. In addition to the fact that the institution of marriage is now overtaken by so many alternatives. Don't need marriage to get sex-on-the-tap these days. In fact it's the other way around, after marriage especially for many years, the common refrain is : no sex! [laugh]

• Haha! 2

12 minutes ago, Alpha78 said:

Three only?

I thought the wedding vows recommended 16: Four richer, four poorer, four better and four worse. 😂

SAF says 3.. always in 3..

3 to 1 in attack

image.png.0aefe467e7390d2aa3a46f8aaeda13e8.png

... He was not coy in sharing his bedroom secrets, telling local media that he and his three wives “regularly sleep together in one bed”.

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Playtime said:

SAF says 3.. always in 3..

3 to 1 in attack

... He was not coy in sharing his bedroom secrets, telling local media that he and his three wives “regularly sleep together in one bed”.

I'm not sure if this is allowed under Muslim marriage law. The husband has to give equal time to each of his wives separately from what I read. Maybe someone familiar can clarify.

Of course what goes on behind closed doors consensually, authorities won't intervene but to come out so openly will lead u into trouble if it's true that Muslim law doesn't allow this. Silly this guy, shld have just keep his trap shut and not show off. I'm sure Islam won't want to be seen as encouraging orgies as the idea behind a man marrying up to 4 wives was so he doesn't stray and at the same time treats his wives fairly and with respect and provide for them and their children. 

• Praise 8

22 minutes ago, Spring said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed under Muslim marriage law. The husband has to give equal time to each of his wives separately from what I read. Maybe someone familiar can clarify.

Of course what goes on behind closed doors consensually, authorities won't intervene but to come out so openly will lead u into trouble if it's true that Muslim law doesn't allow this. Silly this guy, shld have just keep his trap shut and not show off. I'm sure Islam won't want to be seen as encouraging orgies as the idea behind a man marrying up to 4 wives was so he doesn't stray and at the same time treats his wives fairly and with respect and provide for them and their children. 

Like that for fair play?

digital age...no less.

D11E5002-E324-4FAA-B26B-6F9CD18E7EEE.jpeg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Spring said:

in your sabre Have faith....... fight 3 battles, you can. 

image.thumb.png.08f7ec6abe172f4b43a4192ae6795724.png

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Like that for fair play?

digital age...no less.

D11E5002-E324-4FAA-B26B-6F9CD18E7EEE.jpeg

Haha[:)]

Seriously speaking, in Singapore I understand that a man needs to show documentary proof of his ability to upkeep few wives otherwise Registry of Muslim Marriages will not approve the marriage of 2nd wife onwards. Of course the 1st wife and subsequent wives need to agree as well for each new marriage up to 4.

• Praise 5

1 minute ago, Spring said:

a man needs to show documentary proof of his ability to upkeep few wives 

financial or medical?😁

22 minutes ago, Playtime said:

in your sabre Have faith....... fight 3 battles, you can.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7538227/Cat-needs-glucose-drip-mating-five-females-single-night.html

Exhausted (but very happy) cat needs a glucose drip after mating with at least five females in single night after staff let him out of his cage at a pet hotel when they went home

Better standby constant supply of glucose drips first :XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

if polygamy is allowed, i think the elite atas top 1% rich guys would have harems while the rest would remain unmarried and pcc at home 

🤣

• Haha! 2

18 hours ago, Playtime said:

Too late my boy boy, Radx already hitched. Just a tag late. He no longer interested. 

Undertaker did not see you at MHC 25th Anniversary celebration. I was expecting you to solicit business and selling your wares.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Our govt is very ambitious. On one hand they want young single women to work. They also want them to get hitch, have babies, throw the babies to the maid and then go back to work. 

For the guys, do ns, get hitch, make babies, continue to do ns yearly so have to keep fit, work, take care and spent time with family, knnbccb, where got so much time and energy?

Then the govt come up with  mind boggling policies like increase maid levy, increase cost of medical and education, increase basically cost of everything while giving ppl a bit of tax incentives. And they are quietly bringing in foreign young couples and young families as if ppl dont know. Wtf is wrong with this picture?

And they try to promote marriage using an org call SDN. So typical of them. 

Cant help but feel this is so one sided. The couples giving all that they have while the govt expectations are way over the top. Pls tell me how is this going to work?

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Our govt is very ambitious. On one hand they want young single women to work. They also want them to get hitch, have babies, throw the babies to the maid and then go back to work. 

For the guys, do ns, get hitch, make babies, continue to do ns yearly so have to keep fit, work, take care and spent time with family, knnbccb, where got so much time and energy?

Then the govt come up with  mind boggling policies like increase maid levy, increase cost of medical and education, increase basically cost of everything while giving ppl a bit of tax incentives. And they are quietly bringing in foreign young couples and young families as if ppl dont know. Wtf is wrong with this picture?

And they try to promote marriage using an org call SDN. So typical of them. 

Cant help but feel this is so one sided. The couples giving all that they have while the govt expectations are way over the top. Pls tell me how is this going to work?

If hsien loong and ho ching can do it, why can't you?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1