Hungry Ghost Month ....

1fast1

1 hour ago, caileygoh said:

I get to know a lot haunted blks in Singapore at the website - https://asiaghosts.com/house/

Good for you. Come back next year same lunar month.. i meant 7th lunar month.

this thread be quiet other tine unless @RadX decide to visit

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, caileygoh said:

I get to know a lot haunted blks in Singapore at the website - https://asiaghosts.com/house/

Got haunted gcb selling cheap2 can pm me. Dont post here. 🙂

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Counting down,  1 more week @RadX will pop up from 18th Level...

This year he be more busy loh.. no need tracetogether so they will charge chong ah!! whahahahahaha

• Haha! 4

15 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Dis man look very familiar here in MCF 🤣🤣…… can it be @RadX…. Over 3 years never seen Him  🤣🤣

IMG_7336.MOV 3.11 MB · 1 download

Intro PayNow as well. Call it PayHell. No need to burn anymore.

If your ah gong or ah ma ask you to send more currency thru your dreams, you just use the app and send. LoL

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 7

On 8/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, Watwheels said:

If your ah gong or ah ma ask you to send more currency thru your dreams, you just use the app and send. LoL

Still need intermediary like a bank to transact.

Should use cryptocurrency and these believers can buy into...but they cannot withdraw. 🤔

Then to show their amount paid to recipients.....they get a link to a video playing this.

Those with insufficient amount paid

Gets this link

• Praise 1

On 8/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, Watwheels said:

In that case must send some ambassadors to coach them on the operations first. Others those scammer ghosts will swindle them.🤐🤐

Turbocharged

Last night it rained and as the drops fell on candles and offerings left on the ground, i saw a bunch of kids rush in to pick up and run off with packets of sweets and chocolates (the offerings). I'm not sure if the one who made the offering would be offended. They're ceca kids btw so this whole thing would seem like halloween to them.

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Last night it rained and as the drops fell on candles and offerings left on the ground, i saw a bunch of kids rush in to pick up and run off with packets of sweets and chocolates (the offerings). I'm not sure if the one who made the offering would be offended. They're ceca kids btw so this whole thing would seem like halloween to them.

They will have fever soon.

• Haha! 3

51 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Last night it rained and as the drops fell on candles and offerings left on the ground, i saw a bunch of kids rush in to pick up and run off with packets of sweets and chocolates (the offerings). I'm not sure if the one who made the offering would be offended. They're ceca kids btw so to this whole thing would seem like halloween to them.

Not so much on offeree or offeror.....

But wonder if these offerings have expiry date or not.....😅

14 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Not so much on offeree or offeror.....

But wonder if these offerings have expiry date or not.....😅

Were they even edible in the first place...try bite into the huat kueh for ancestors...strong teeth one must possess...or lose one or two in the process 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3