Wealth Tax

Enye

It is in fact a blessing for one  to be taxed.😀😀

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

Just now, Staff69 said:

Collect 100 from 6million peasants is better then collecting  1million from 1 ultra rich resident🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.singaporelawwatch.sg/Headlines/potential-wealth-tax-raises-concern-over-singapore-s-competitiveness-as-wealth-hub

Very true. 6m can't run. The ultra rich just takes his private jet and leaves for Labuan. 

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Very true. 6m can't run. The ultra rich just takes his private jet and leaves for Labuan. 

News targeting ultra rich is for peasants to read and feel song song, gao jurong

hqdefault.jpg.dafbd71b30906d520fb416e91226d47c.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

Supersonic

gahmen don't want to tax the rich, they scared the rich run away with all their money.

on the other hand, tax the poor by increasing gst, the poor has no means to run away. [laugh]

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

gahmen don't want to tax the rich, they scared the rich run away with all their money.

on the other hand, tax the poor by increasing gst, the poor has no means to run away. [laugh]

If those rich run away sg Pte banking industry will be greatly affected

• Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

Thats like asking ownself slap ownself 🙂

Hypersonic

wah...you all think it is so easy to make pwc tax leader almost fall off his chair meh?

😬😅

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Kb27 said:

As if The Rich no need to spend money here.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:48 AM, Enye said:

wah... lucky i peasant

richie rich mcfers like t2 would probably kpkb about giving back 10  whole chickens

😱😅

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/brunch/in-the-line-of-duty-on-wealth-taxes-singapore-must-decide-what-it-most-wants-to-achieve-and

dun think it will really happen in a massive way as it will kill MAS financial hub position as a wealth management centre with their 13X and 13R migration scheme

Supercharged
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2021 at 11:25 AM, Throttle2 said:

I ikan kuning, unemployed.  
this kind is for people with 9 digit net worth lah...

issin't this link to your write up on the "hereditary meritocracy" a couple of weeks ago.....as i shared and i suspected G will come up with something to tax these group of pple…...[laugh]

we peasants look only and drool lor…..no inheritance of big landed house, big business and big big pay cheque….these are the super rich, shake leg and money will drop...

just pay lah...thank you for yr contribution to nation building..[laugh] 

Supercharged

HNI in SG belongs to elite group of pple and i think a lot of big shot MP are under this group hor....so do you think it will come wealth tax 2??

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Playtime said:

🤣🤣🤣... tot it was specifically removed when some people died. 

16269981796666618910006914827815.jpg

It was removed before someone died. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3