Kung-fu kick Cisco Officer dismissed, PMD rider jailed

Fcw75

E-scooter rider in kungfu kick saga jailed, Certis enforcement officer sacked
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/e-scooter-rider-in-kungfu-kick-saga-jailed-certis-enforcement-officer-sacked

Sweet chin music officer sacked, PMD rider jailed 6 days.

:a-good:to Mr KISHOK. KIck SHiOK!

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7
  • Sad 1

Supercharged
23 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

with that, all of officer will let the bad guys run. Doing your job and chase after them will risk losing your job. Hope the sacked officer can find a good job. 

Bro......I think there is a difference between chasing them and kicking them in a way that could have killed the culprit.

Looking at the video, the culprit flew into some shrubs after hitting the side kerb.  Now imagine it was a bus stop instead of the shrubs. Or one of those Traffic light electrical boxes instead of shrubs. The culprit could have suffered serious injury or death from that kick.

It is their job to enforce action, but certainly not in a way that  put the culprit life at risk.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

Good that our kungfu hero left the pathetic job that offered him no protection even though he was doing his job right. 

He could have saved more pedestrian or other road users for that matter. 

• Praise 13
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Dye hair checked

Earring on both ears checked

Thick gold chain checked

LJ face checked

Not sure if he had music blaring from Bluetooth speaker when he was riding but I would be surprised if he didn’t.

Btw, the reply from CC is lame.

Asked what measures Certis has in place to apprehend errant riders who do not stop when ordered to, the agency appointed by the LTA for enforcement work said that it has standard operating procedures in place to deal with such scenarios.

Because there’s none. The fellow run off liao.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 8
  • Haha! 15

6 days only. Minus here and there he probably in and out within 3~4days.

What is the sentence if got caught running away from road block? 

"Asked what measures Certis has in place to apprehend errant riders who do not stop when ordered to, the agency appointed by the LTA for enforcement work said that it has standard operating procedures in place to deal with such scenarios.

But it would rather not divulge them, lest they compromise future enforcement efforts."

Yaya. They just comms back to HQ. Then later see if any cams nearby capture the number plate. But wait, all illegal PMDs no number plate. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

14 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Dye hair checked

Thick gold chain checked

LJ face checked

The reply from CC is lame.

Asked what measures Certis has in place to apprehend errant riders who do not stop when ordered to, the agency appointed by the LTA for enforcement work said that it has standard operating procedures in place to deal with such scenarios.

What other measures? LoL...I think by now all those illegal escooters have either self combust or scrap. Left those small kitty cats gambling with their limited lives at night. IMO there is no need to spend that extra effort to deal with them anymore. I see those CC officers deployed at the pavement and junction to stand around and chitchat. Those escooter bengz wont appear in the day so there is nothing for them to catch.

• Haha! 5

1 minute ago, Watwheels said:

What other measures? LoL...I think by now all those illegal escooters have either self combust or scrap. Left those small kitty cats gambling with their limited lives at night. IMO there is no need to spend that extra effort to deal with them anymore. I see those CC officers deployed at the pavement and junction to stand around and chitchat. Those escooter bengz wont appear in the day so there is nothing for them to catch.

True, only at night when the cats go to sleep, the rats come out and play.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Q: 

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/e-scooter-rider-in-kungfu-kick-saga-jailed-certis-enforcement-officer-sacked

Kick shiok guy is 孙悟空. He 大闹天宫 so kena sign db

Those other catch ebike one is 给玉皇大帝打工的,所以大家都是意思意思,不是真的卖命,

Ah Beng is 在路上碰到的妖怪都是自己出来创业的,所以比较拼

:XD:

• Haha! 7

5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Q: 

Kick shiok guy is 孙悟空. He 大闹天宫 so kena sign db

Those other catch ebike one is 给玉皇大帝打工的,所以大家都是意思意思,不是真的卖命,

Ah Beng is 在路上碰到的妖怪都是自己出来创业的,所以比较拼

:XD:

this is a good warning to all the enforcement officers. If they encounter any fight, roberty or violence  , try to catch them if possible, if cannot catch them, let them run, dont use brute force or even try to open warning fire. Let others chase after the guy, dont try to be hero to risk losing own job. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Come on, these cc officers are been placed at the wrong locations. Just go to those traffic junctions / foot path directly outside or next to shopping mall, food court or even Hawker centres, there are plenty of errant PMD riders and electric bikers, just stand there 1 day and sure can hit 1 month quota. 

I am not joking or passing sarcastic remarks but this is 100% the truth if you can spend 10 - 15 minutes at those places I've mentioned. I have witnessed many near misses and sometime have the urge to give them a tight kick from the side when they zoom through the foot path, but mai lah, wait get my photo posted big big on all MSM... 

• Praise 12
  • Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Dye hair checked

Thick gold chain checked

LJ face checked

Not sure if he had music blaring from Bluetooth speaker when he was riding but I would be surprised if he didn’t.

Btw, the reply from CC is lame.

If there is an extensive Framework, one would worry on the wisdom on allowing PMD.

If there is none, its better as you dont want to spin off a group of vigilante hunting down PMD rider 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Signnn... , the one who committed a wrongdoing got a light sentence and the one who tried to enforce the laws got an excessive punishment. ://

• Sad 1

Just now, DOBIEMKZ said:

Signnn... , the one who committed a wrongdoing got a light sentence and the one who tried to enforce the laws got an excessive punishment. ://

Agreed, 6 days is a joke.

Perhaps the officer already found a better job liao. 😁

Worked at CC also no future.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1