Almost Genius at Work: Tampering with Car IU Setup

Rayleigh

Isnt this a petty crime? He has to pay the vendor in full after getting caught. 

Some ppl wfh really has too much time.

The IU only has 2 wires. I dont think it is too difficult to swap to the motorbike one.

Not paying regardless to who the vendor is is still a crime. Why glorify it?

Edited by Watwheels

@Rayleigh 

1 hour ago, Rayleigh said:

Got a motorcycle and a Toyota Alphard........having a good life............wonder why he want to cheat this kind of small $$$? 

Suspect maybe due to various underlying medical conditions that somehow damaged his brain, EQ and IQ. 

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Mahjong74 said:

@Rayleigh 

Got a motorcycle and a Toyota Alphard........having a good life............wonder why he want to cheat this kind of small $$$? 

Suspect maybe due to various underlying medical conditions that somehow damaged his brain, EQ and IQ. 

one side says ... what's wrong to collect more

one side says ... what's wrong to pay less ... :grin:

now check out reckless drive video on all the BMW/MERC/AUDI tailgating out to siam parking fees ... 

7 hours ago, Phang said:

audit people didn't see them?

I can only guess they saw, they knew and they LL..

in a way they will need to approach LTA for drivers' record which i think LTA may not allow to give due to PDPA etc.. unless it is a police case.. imagine if LTA is allowed to provided then they be swamped with thousands of request as so many building in Singapore..

So boh bian some car park operator enhance their carpark gantry system to deter such cheat. 

• Praise 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, Phang said:

what about those car park gantry tailgaters?

also multiple entries but no exit record

audit people didn't see them?

It’s liken to the expressway speed camera. It only catches vehicles in excess of speed limit 80km/h. How about lorry or commercial vehicles which equally flout the rules as much as private vehicles? LLST

Edited by Rayleigh
  • Praise 2

On 10/19/2021 at 7:31 PM, Mahjong74 said:

@Rayleigh 

Eh, you'll be surprised.. my estate has an idiot who does the same thing, he owns 2 x cars and 1 x motorbike.

1 car has a bidded plate 2888 and his bike also got a bidded plate 6888.

Every night he runs his motorbike up the pedestrian pavement and bypasses the parking gantry.

• Shocked 1

Exactly ....... 20++ years, cheating ERP only up to this level lor.

Till date, No one ever hack the system one.

Why CHANGE if it ain't broken lor ..........

GPS and Wireless can be jammed one lor ........ I like it ......

On 10/20/2021 at 9:29 PM, Comage said:

Eh, you'll be surprised.. my estate has an idiot who does the same thing, he owns 2 x cars and 1 x motorbike.

Every night he runs his motorbike up the pedestrian pavement and bypasses the parking gantry.

why he does it every night?

@lexiton Because he bought season parking for his 2 beloved cars, but not this bike... What else?

I reported him once to HDB parking enforcement, but I don't think he got a fine at all (first time's free). 

This kind of idiot person, need to go vigilante to deal with him.. 

Edited by Comage

On 10/20/2021 at 9:29 PM, Comage said:

Buy 2 season parking entitled to 1 free bah

↡ Advertisement