Tianmo Hypersonic November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 7 minutes ago, Mustank said: It is only a skill if don’t get caught Get caught is skill no good. skill good is I know I lied, you know I lied, you asked, I don't admit, and you can only look at the sky and cannot say I lied...... ↡ Advertisement 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 15 minutes ago, Tianmo said: Get caught is skill no good. skill good is I know I lied, you know I lied, you asked, I don't admit, and you can only look at the sky and cannot say I lied...... Like this? 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fcw75 Hypersonic November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 1 hour ago, Mustank said: Liar liar pants on fire. 😁 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kopites Supersonic November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 49 minutes ago, Tianmo said: Get caught is skill no good. skill good is I know I lied, you know I lied, you asked, I don't admit, and you can only look at the sky and cannot say I lied...... You got my point. 🤣 Where to find a politician that never lied? 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Invigorated Supercharged November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 4 hours ago, Kopites said: Imo she has done two serious wrong in a political setting. First. She lied. Second. She admitted she lied. Lies can be harmless and let's be honest, we all lie at some point or another. Anyone who claims he doesn't lie is either lying about it or already lying dead. The bigger issue here is that her lies are defamatory and malicious. That's a lie that have caused people to lose their faith in the police, and done so without merit. Imagine a rape victim becoming afraid to approach the police because of what she has said. There are serious consequences. There's no way to airbrush this. We can lie about a lot of things, but something of such magnitude will get a man on the street into some serious trouble, not to mention an MP doing that in parliament. Admitting that she lied was actually the right thing to do but that should have been done long ago and not after she dug such a deep hole to bury everyone in.. 11 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 1 hour ago, Kopites said: You got my point. 🤣 Where to find a politician that never lied? Sometimes it's not about lying...... It's the usage of words... "He is either in Singapore or he is not in Singapore." That's a skill.... of self-confidence and different level of oral skills of stating a fact. But she lacks the skill to say the wrong thing correctly.... 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ct3833 Supersonic November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 On 11/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, Tkseah said: The honorable thing to do would be to resign.. but I don't think she honorable type.. Horrible type ? 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ct3833 Supersonic November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, Kopites said: You got my point. 🤣 Where to find a politician that never lied? We have a lot of masks😃😃. Not i say one. Edited November 2, 2021 by Ct3833 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ho2786 4th Gear November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 快刀斩乱麻 waiting for Christmas is it ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porche 5th Gear November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 @mikk123 Mai lah Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victor68 Turbocharged November 2, 2021 Share November 2, 2021 12 hours ago, Kopites said: Imo she has done two serious wrong in a political setting. First. She lied. Second. She admitted she lied. Need to learn from the American presidents? They are expert in this area and their citizens love them too. 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kopites Supersonic November 3, 2021 Share November 3, 2021 1 hour ago, Victor68 said: Need to learn from the American presidents? They are expert in this area and their citizens love them too. Not necessarily American. Globally policitican lied in one way or another. The defining factor is lied when in power or not in power. 🤣 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watwheels Supersonic November 3, 2021 Share November 3, 2021 Imo she is a sh!t stirrer lah. During GE she tried to stir up racial feelings by saying police is being racially biased. Then now she tries to stir up gender biasness with the same tactic. What is she trying to do? Create social unrest? Yeah. She should be arrested. 8 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator November 3, 2021 Author Share November 3, 2021 Just a bimbo and reflection of the current generation! 2 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator November 3, 2021 Author Share November 3, 2021 PS Shd do what’s right and sack her shenis a liability like Ivan Lim was to Pap 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kopites Supersonic November 3, 2021 Share November 3, 2021 (edited) 23 minutes ago, mikk123 said: the tone of the discussion changed? She is a Victim of politics? I know politics is dirty. But she is beyond dirty tricks. She is simply a conman who wants to get sympathy by pretending to be a victim. She inflicted injuries on other innocent parties. Good thing that this is exposed. Can you imaging she is to be remain in the post and one day given a minister job! what kind of damage she would have done. SHE SHOULD BE JAILED! Yes. I have already said yesterday she need to be jailed to save the other 3 MP. This isn't infidelity where one can just resigned but hauling allegations against our civil servant credibility. I won't want to go down the route of personal attack but what was she thinking back then. Either her think tank malfunctioned or her perception of our civil services still dated back to the pre independence era. Edited November 3, 2021 by Kopites 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rm2s 5th Gear November 3, 2021 Share November 3, 2021 10 minutes ago, Watwheels said: During GE she tried to stir up racial feelings by saying police is being racially biased. Then now she tries to stir up gender biasness with the same tactic. What is she trying to do? Create social unrest? That should be the worrying part not only for PS but the population at large. There is a pattern to which she is trying to do, making up things to discredit what most consider to be the most efficient, organised and trusted entity of our public service. 7 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator November 3, 2021 Author Share November 3, 2021 19 minutes ago, Kopites said: Yes. I have already said yesterday she need to be jailed to save the other 3 MP. This isn't infidelity where one can just resigned but hauling allegations against our civil servant credibility. I won't want to go down the route of personal attack but what was she thinking back then. Either her think tank malfunctioned or her perception of our civil services still dated back to the pre independence era. Trust me… as much as I feel that shd happen , she will use the Halimah card I feel to save her sorry a$$… as you see the current trend is rehabilitation as well as forgiveness etc but this is getting to be a habit ↡ Advertisement 1 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Sgcarmart fake reviews
Sgcarmart fake reviews
Woman rape hubby in Korea
Woman rape hubby in Korea
Nikon Prize for photoshopped entry
Nikon Prize for photoshopped entry
Obama got killed liao? CNN typo
Obama got killed liao? CNN typo