Tianmo

14 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

I'll see your DLLM and raise you a Haw Ker Chan

image.png.1bfe3534cd1e541e9270f45cd34341a6.png

lucky its not name as Hum kar chan..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Sigh.

Becoming a trend to get eyeballs in this attention deficit world.

someone started, and if no objection from the public, the rest will follow..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I will avoid hawkers with such names!☹️

When you patronise such outlets, you already kena D, or your mother has been insulted already!

Similarly, those who decorate their conversation with limpeh, I will avoid far far! Like WL, he starts with Limpeh... I cannot bring myself to get my father insulted!👎

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

i will DLLM if she is f**king HOT MILF

🤮

Please la, around here we all are at least 30-somethings and are mostly uncles, how old do you think our lou mou are to still be a MILF? 30 years ago, maybe still got chance...

• Haha! 5

43 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

🤮

Please la, around here we all are at least 30-somethings and are mostly uncles, how old do you think our lou mou are to still be a MILF? 30 years ago, maybe still got chance...

@Jamescyou got any hot grannies providing services in your massage parlour anot?

4 hours ago, RH1667 said:

i will support whatever F&B outlet if someone dare to name it as CCBPAP or PAPCCB 😄

I guess your favorite food must be Curry Chicken with Bun and PineApple Pie? Am I right? 🙃

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Mason016 said:

Nothing But Cheap Beers, Pizza And Pasta

[laugh]

👍

10 minutes ago, SGMCF328 said:

I guess your favorite food must be Curry Chicken with Bun and PineApple Pie? Am I right? 🙃

👍

Keep the ideas cumming !! 

Hopefully we have people who want to sell these items using these names 😁

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Woah... You all really want me go out of job.. . . . 😅

Can we stop having abbrevation thread le ah. . . .

Hahahaha. I scare leh.

I remember the original thread title of "NBCB" thread was different,  someone changed it to NBCB. And since only mods can do it,  we of course assume abbrevation  thread title is preferred leh.  

Now you are telling me not to use it?  Why was the NBCB thread title changed in the first place? Double standard lah.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I remember the original thread title of "NBCB" thread was different,  someone changed it to NBCB. And since only mods can do it,  we of course assume abbrevation  thread title is preferred leh.  

Now you are telling me not to use it?  Why was the NBCB thread title changed in the first place? Double standard lah.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

hahahahaha. Truth to be told, i dunno who change one. I am working on a project recently. no time to surf MCF. hahaha 😂

I come in destress one, but I see liao I more stress. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2