What is OPC?

SGMCF328

Turbocharged
On 6/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, 13177 said:

Ya lo, if buy and only park in carpark, why buy in the first place?

Wah Lao, don't like that say leh, I buy and park in carpark also. 😂

But I will still use it lah

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 6/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, SGMCF328 said:

After so many years pondering over the acronym, I have finally attain enlightenment! 😄

Opel Performance Center, nope. 

Off-Peak Car, well it is not entirely right

Look at these 2 photos, anyone has a better answer? 

IMG_20220611_131146.thumb.jpg.4df3ac873531f7ba3e011933f9180e79.jpg

IMG_20220611_131206.thumb.jpg.cdb747f40be08a3859d4ed311c18bf9a.jpg

OPC = Only Park in Carpark 

Now, car owner happy, our government happy, and even the grass cutter is happy! 

Happy weekend fellow MCF members. 

Suddenly come to my mind is the grass cutter comes once a month, and for that once a month the grass cutter comes, he has his car there only and grass not cut lah😆

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Arogab said:

Suddenly come to my mind is the grass cutter comes once a month, and for that once a month the grass cutter comes, he has his car there only and grass not cut lah😆

Because he bought the car so have to eat grass. Purposely parked there so got grass to eat ma. 😁

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
49 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Wah Lao, don't like that say leh, I buy and park in carpark also. 😂

But I will still use it lah

You buy and park in carpark also? Cause you have few cars la, so not wrong to say you buy and park in carpark, cause you also not possible to use every car you bought lo. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You buy and park in carpark also? Cause you have few cars la, so not wrong to say you buy and park in carpark, cause you also not possible to use every car you bought lo. 😂

I just buy one, the other 2 is given by company, the other 2 when I not use, they have to run around too😂

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Because he bought the car so have to eat grass. Purposely parked there so got grass to eat ma. 😁

Got grass eat better than nothing to eat lah😂

• Haha! 4

(edited)
7 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

IMG_20220614_231922.thumb.jpg.7730278dbb98f7e292a3c1e100adbe7c.jpgSingapore's version of this though much less of an s hole 😂

Edited by Brass
  • Haha! 5

I bought my 1st car brand new as an OPC. I drive it so regularly, when I sold the car to a dealer, he commented that he was expecting a low mileage car. But my avg mileage on my car is like 12k per year. Which is high even for some normal plate cars in my carpark. 

Note: I share car with my family. The car is used mainly after 7pm

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
On 6/13/2022 at 11:31 PM, Vratenza said:

No way, unless he/she has someone who wash/polish his/her car every week, it is impossible for the car exterior looking as kilat as this. 

My daily driven car looks in worse condition than this after 1 week of not washing... 😜

Yes the car look very clean to me as well, but there is no sign that those grass around the lot has been rolled over by the tyres. Quite strange. Maybe he paid those Bangladesh TC staff to wash the car at night? Not that expensive as far as I know, can be as low as $30 each month.

On 6/14/2022 at 9:36 AM, BabyBlade said:

Maybe he work night shift. At night nobody cut grass right lol. The car is too clean/shiny to be neglected. Or maybe owner only drive out at night to wash car. 

As above, the grass do not seems to be driven over by a car (the stalks are fully intact).

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Can see the passenger side accumulated some dings and dents despite he/she has parked the car as close to curb side as possible. driver side still ok. Maybe really park there for some time liao.. 

↡ Advertisement