NS55

Carbon82

Hypersonic
28 minutes ago, Ender said:

Ya, first day use liao, coz wanted to buy ah lian on that day and just nice the shop has qr code on the table.

Next time you go shopping and hawker, take note if there's a big paynow qr code on the wall or table. Can use liao.

To help you finish it quicker, I think when you see this board also can use. This board is almost at every Hawker center,  and 80% of hawkers I go to have this.  ^_^[laugh][laugh]

1431902808_Screenshot_20220708-162432_Photos2.thumb.jpg.5116cda63934358351f7c71a9f7c0fa4.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic
34 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

To help you finish it quicker, I think when you see this board also can use. This board is almost at every Hawker center,  and 80% of hawkers I go to have this.  ^_^[laugh][laugh]

1431902808_Screenshot_20220708-162432_Photos2.thumb.jpg.5116cda63934358351f7c71a9f7c0fa4.jpg

Done, AMK curry puff, $1.80. easy peasy.. 😅😅

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

err... not really

The FAQ for NS55 explains:

- only works if the PayNow is link to business UEN account

- most hawkers are actually linked to personal bank account, those won't work

- you will only know if you try and it keep failing

Edited by t0y0ta

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, t0y0ta said:

err... not really

The FAQ for NS55 explains:

- only works if the PayNow is link to business UEN account

- most hawkers are actually linked to personal bank account, those won't work

- you will only know if you try and it keep failing

Errrrrrrr...  You got see properly the one I circled is not paynow but nets? 

Have you try using it? 

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Have you try using it? 

Broadway kopi tiam also have this nets pasted. Works for one kopi and one teh siew dai. Easy peasy....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Broadway kopi tiam also have this nets pasted. Works for one kopi and one teh siew dai. Easy peasy....

I think we just share where can use,  so those want to use the money can go expense it off.  

Those like to kpkb, criticise,  condemn and complain,   end of the day will still quietly check see where can use,  and quietly go and use,  and then come back and kpkb ccc again.  

Really is CCB Pap.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Have you try using it? 

Errrrrr….. i never use this nets before, so what is the difference of this nets and those paynow find at hawker centre ah?

Hypersonic
18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Errrrrr….. i never use this nets before, so what is the difference of this nets and those paynow find at hawker centre ah?

Either paynow or nets QR code can try to use.

I find confirm whether this shop's or that stall's qr code can use or not is more of a hassle. Just try, cannot then pay cash.

• Praise 1

(edited)
15 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I think we just share where can use,  so those want to use the money can go expense it off.  

Those like to kpkb, criticise,  condemn and complain,   end of the day will still quietly check see where can use,  and quietly go and use,  and then come back and kpkb ccc again.  

Really is CCB Pap.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

yes...I have not receive my S$100 chicken wings yet....Machiam I serve one day less of my NS than everyone else har?....CCB PAP!😁

Edited by Vratenza
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Those go db 3 years one have or not ah 🤪

you asking for a friend's friend?🤪

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
22 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Have you try using it? 

Oh ok confused when reading the FAQ.

No have not tried... only was reading the FAQ

Don't flame me I did not claim to try it myself

Aunt Lucy can use? The checkout aunty not familiar. I thought it worked like hpb voucher and let them scan the qr code. But seems like it's we scan the qr code to pay. Was holding up the queue so screw it. Just pay with card. 

10 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Aunt Lucy can use? The checkout aunty not familiar. I thought it worked like hpb voucher and let them scan the qr code. But seems like it's we scan the qr code to pay. Was holding up the queue so screw it. Just pay with card. 

Aunty Lucy can,  just tell the cashier you use paynow,  she will show you the QR quote for paynow.  You open your life sg app,  click on "view details" , " scan QR code to pay"  and scan the Paynow QR quote,  key in amount and Confirm payment.   Similar to using paynow to pay someone.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2