Cars: More than Meets the Eye....

Vratenza

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

NA.  No 2 stage VTEC cam.  Tune what?

😂

Can tune lah😆, got to be realistic though at most increase  10 plus bhp though. Cannot expect more than 15bhp at crank for NA without major mods like changing to type R engine head plus type r intake manifold, type r exhaust header etc  😛. At most adjust the AFR and ignition timing, plus  VTC so that  there is  more torque  throughout rev range. At least that’s that’s what tuner told me when I went for tuning last year at h** performance. Butt feel got improve a little bit bah 😂. No dyno tuning to verify, only road tune.

5B266D4C-FC1C-491A-BE43-7F282482F56D.jpeg

1B6BBC23-E27E-4064-8BD5-5D50664A0110.jpeg

Edited by Confusedboi
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

4 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

Can tune lah😆, got to be realistic though at most increase  10 plus bhp though. Cannot expect more than 15bhp at crank for NA without major mods like changing to type R engine head plus type r intake manifold, type r exhaust header etc  😛. At most adjust the AFR and ignition timing, plus  VTC so that  there is  more torque  throughout rev range. At least that’s that’s what tuner told me when I went for tuning last year at h** performance. Butt feel got improve a little bit bah 😂. No dyno tuning to verify, only road tune.

5B266D4C-FC1C-491A-BE43-7F282482F56D.jpeg

1B6BBC23-E27E-4064-8BD5-5D50664A0110.jpeg

Is that the Bui kia Ronny?😂😂
this guy not bad.. 

So far so good after tuning my car with him… no funny disco lights till now 😅

Edited by Freeder

1 hour ago, Freeder said:

Is that the Bui kia Ronny?😂😂
this guy not bad.. 

So far so good after tuning my car with him… no funny disco lights till now 😅

Yes it’s Ronny. Yeah he was telling me stories about one of the other tuners who  “ suan him  indirectly” online as got client went for retune at  *TP managed to squeeze out more power compared to Ronny’s. I guess Ronny’s tuning  is more on the conservative side which  is safer for engine compared to others who tune more aggressively 😂😆. Because I asked for his opinion about other tuners like .Yeah so far so good, no engine knocking  whatsoever or check engine light over past year since tune. Only thing FC not so good cos tend to step on throttle harder 😆

Edited by Confusedboi
  • Praise 1

23 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

😂😆 Only thing FC not so good cos tend to step on throttle harder 😆

If tuned means more powerful right? Then why must step harder? Don't tune step harder also more power.... 

• Haha! 2

27 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

If tuned means more powerful right? Then why must step harder? Don't tune step harder also more power.... 

hm maybe I should phrase correctly, got the urge  to step harder especially when in sports mode to keep the revs up between 4-5k plus rpm on highway 😶😶. Normal city driving no need to step on it lol 😆

• Haha! 3

On 10/3/2022 at 4:23 PM, Confusedboi said:

Yes it’s Ronny. Yeah he was telling me stories about one of the other tuners who  “ suan him  indirectly” online as got client went for retune at  *TP managed to squeeze out more power compared to Ronny’s. I guess Ronny’s tuning  is more on the conservative side which  is safer for engine compared to others who tune more aggressively 😂😆. Because I asked for his opinion about other tuners like .Yeah so far so good, no engine knocking  whatsoever or check engine light over past year since tune. Only thing FC not so good cos tend to step on throttle harder 😆

I went with *tp. Okay leh. Unless go with Dyno tune where he will squeeze as much as possible. Road tune quite mild.

• Praise 1

The give aways?

Acceleration from traffic light is sleep inducing... 

The exhaust sound is so meek... 

The brake calipers so puny....

• Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

The give aways?

Acceleration from traffic light is sleep inducing... 

The exhaust sound is so meek... 

The brake calipers so puny....

Might be because the driver has good road etiquette and he was just trying to drive gentlemanly rather than unleash the full brutal power and fury of his car.🤔...😁

Supercharged
On 10/4/2022 at 3:09 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

Wah!!! That spoiler so BIG so High!😍

but i think it's too high... if goal is to generate more downforce