Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Hypersonic

Cooking oil, one year better throw away. Rancid oil is just as bad..

Yes. Cos I don't cook often. All my oil I tend to buy the small bottles.

But I think it's particularly more for olive oil. The Chinese neutral type of cooking oil is q ok.

Ya, typically too much oil in Chinese diet, even in Southern Chinese (mainland). My cooking oil buy one bottle use for whole year also cannot finish.

Actually Asian cooking has no butter, cream.

Though I guess pork lard is a major component for us, but modern Chinese also eat a lot less.

The Muslims don't use lard, and they don't use much beef fat or lamb fat. so a lot of oil for them.

There's healthier versions of every cuisine. But just that my own personal bias is that Chinese and sea cuisine is the most tasty haha

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Basmati low GI but not many thin people. [laugh] But then again, they have generally very high fat and high carbo diet.

They have very sweet tooth.

Therefore overall, it is still down to taking into account what we put into our mouths, and not just 1 or 2 particular items we eat. And got to consider exercise levels too.

Hypersonic

Basmati low GI but not many thin people. [laugh] But then again, they have generally very high fat and high carbo diet.

They got hundreds of millions of people in poverty leh. I don't think they are that well nourished.

But they have genetic predisposition toward diabetes and obesity cos of genetics favouring famine scenario in their history. Just like some of the indigenous people in the American continent.

Turbocharged

Diabetes?? No worries. This solution, human studies were done to confirm.

I know why cow urine works.

After drinking it, you will be so nauseated that you will be puking non stop for the next few hours if not days, where got appetite to eat anything which will spike blood glucose level.

Hypersonic

I know why cow urine works.

After drinking it, you will be so nauseated that you will be puking non stop for the next few hours if not days, where got appetite to eat anything which will spike blood glucose level.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Depends on different rice like brown , unpolished , basmati , starchy rice ....... depends on the glycemic index too

What about cai png rice?

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

What about cai png rice?

Eat that & become short fat ugly & Boh Eng ..... tio boh ?? ...... eat like @discoburg
  • Praise 4

anyone else exercise regularly (at least 2 to 3 times a week) but still cannot lose fat?

Run + abs training but still got belly. cant figure out what to do

Turbocharged

Doesn't look so bad..

q7Z7M2.gif

But you notice the 1st pic is him looking as if waiting for the cow to piss, and 2nd pic shows just a beaker of yellow liquid? Might not be urine.

But then, aren't we drinking new water daily too?

Hypersonic

anyone else exercise regularly (at least 2 to 3 times a week) but still cannot lose fat?

Paging @TangoCharlie . So far in this thread shown, his BF% trends very well with his IF and running regime.

• Praise 1

Me kee chiu
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

So .. I haven't owned a microwave for like 9 years liao. Recently bought one and notice now when you are cooking, you can't see the inside or very dim one. I look up Google, seems a lot of the newer ones have this "feature" ? 

Hmmmmmm, mine is a old set, i think my 1st and only set, could have been more than 10 yrs old liao. 

I just went to check, when i turn the time, the inside will light up and can see the rotating very clearly one. I remember sometimes I turn too much and the food inside starts to boil, I can see and faster off it.

But what is the use of this new "feature", cannot see how to know under timed or over timed wor?  :huh:  [confused]  [laugh]

I dont use it alot, these days mainly to heat up milk in the morning... ^_^

Turbocharged
(edited)

So .. I haven't owned a microwave for like 9 years liao. Recently bought one and notice now when you are cooking, you can't see the inside or very dim one. I look up Google, seems a lot of the newer ones have this "feature" ?

I just bought 1 maybe 2 months ago to replace a faulty one.

Low end Panasonic set less than $150.

Can see the inside. Light quite bright. See the plate rotate rotate rotate.

Actually depends a lot on what you eat, when you eat, how much you eat and the intensity of your exercises.

I can see my bf% increase or decrease depending on the above. It can fluctuate within a 4% range.

And someone here said 2 3 times a week is only at maintenance mode. I agree.

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

I also think it's better to see what's cooking inside then you can stop it if it's already boiling. When I look up Google, got some people say better don't look into the microwave because of radiation ... [laugh]

Use your handphone in camera mode and aim at the microwave.. Just look at the handphone in HD. Lesser radiation.

Hypersonic

I also think it's better to see what's cooking inside then you can stop it if it's already boiling. When I look up Google, got some people say better don't look into the microwave because of radiation ... [laugh]

KNN, mai jiak best lor, no need scare radiation... <_<

How much radiation can that microwave produce? And the door is shut so tight, I think more dangerous is cannot see inside and overheat, the food inside explode.. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

I can't imagine why anyone would design it like that. If to save costs, it's already a glass door with wire mesh, then can see should be cheaper/easier than can't see ? [laugh]  

But is it true ? About the radiation ..

cannot see mayb cheaper mah, can see one the glass mayb need certain standard requirement, which may cost more lor. 

High possibility is due to cost I think..

Mayb the designer buy other brand can see through one himself/herself, never buy own design brand, so boh chap siao... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1