Malaysian airline plane goes missing! MH370

Little_prince

maybe confused with mio plan.....both crashed! and football is a matter of life and death someone famous once said! dont flame hor.....the plane cash is a very serious matter!

u another joker...plane CASH??? u think full cash ah...knn....in end still end up with throttle2 'pay full cash'

give up...

↡ Advertisement

Since there is no debris found, probably the plane landed in the sea in one piece. Hope they are all safe.

sky is getting dark, pray for them.... [grouphug]

FMIoq3u.jpg

Malaysian MP said there is a bermuda triangle in vietnam's waters [hur]

this one not so bad....got one CMI MY artist joked about the crash and kana left right centre from sg and my side! hear also tulan.

Supercharged
(edited)

Since there is no debris found, probably the plane landed in the sea in one piece. Hope they are all safe.

then they would have seen the plane...

Edited by Eyke

u another joker...plane CASH??? u think full cash ah...knn....in end still end up with throttle2 'pay full cash'

give up...

wah...u sibei fast....hahaha. Scared plane kana repo mar....cash is king but oni for t2!

Malaysian MP said there is a bermuda triangle in vietnam's waters [hur]

when these people open their mouth, it confirm only one thing, their stupidity......

• Praise 3

that country already in the haze cannot see properly liao, what you want them to do? [dead][grin][grin] [grin]

the haze country just joined the search operations, making it 6 countries

i take back my words! Kudos to ASEAN. Humanity knows no boundaries and in instances like this, we stand together, politcs aside!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

this one not so bad....got one CMI MY artist joked about the crash and kana left right centre from sg and my side! hear also tulan.

artist?? for this group of people, any news is good news, no news they would rather die .....

good, I retract my joke on them.... [rolleyes]

artist?? for this group of people, any news is good news, no news they would rather die .....

good, I retract my joke on them.... [rolleyes]

this particular very insensitive....post in twitter. The rest mostly give prayers and condolences. This one no scared die....one twitter got so annoyed he twitted if one day the artist family kana bad luck they will joke likewise!

(edited)

according to this forum an Italian guy called Luigi Maraldi's passport was stolen last year but his name appear on the passenger list of MH370! Italian TV network Retequattro reported an hour ago that the italian citizen in the passenger list had called home from Thailand telling his father he is alive and well and has never been on that flight.

Journalist speculated about a false/stolen passport.

1d61.jpg

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/535538-mh370-contact-lost-9.html

Edited by Stooky

ya lo...and fortunate that there's no sgreans on board...

btw here's the map of the crash...

10006914_727840320594471_1624424045_n.jp

Wow, why so far away from the flight path?

Sigh! Seeing all these statements from everywhere simply reaffirm the statement that "everything you read on the internet must be true!".....NOT! Be careful about posting reports and statements which cannot be verified. Please share a thought for those with loved ones on board.

Highlights from MH370 press conference, attended by PM Najib Razak:

1. Vietnam navy confirms no evidence of wreckage.

2. 15 aircraft, close to 10 ships in search and rescue operations.

3. Search area expanded within South China Sea. Help from USA, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines & Vietnam.

4. Najib says satelite imagery cannot be used as it cannot detect anything below water surface.

5. Aircraft manufacturers and FAA have offered help.

6. Najib says rescue operations will continue for as long as it takes.

7. Najib spoke to Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and sent his condolences as 153 passengers were Chinese nationals. The Premier says China will help in rescue operations.

8. MAS will arrange flights for family members to Beijing if requested, and for Chinese nationals to Kuala Lumpur.

9. Najib requests that the public do not indulge in speculation. "We can't make conclusions, we are investigating all theories".

10. Dept of Civil Aviation received a call when MH370 went missing at 2.40am; Vietnam airport authorities acknowledged the plane entered its airspace at 1.30am before subsequently losing contact.

Seems like Vietnam tries to wash hands and stay away from the incident.

Maybe they find it too troublesome to convey an accident investigation board.

Supercharged
(edited)

Wow, why so far away from the flight path

BiMl4QbCMAEHJLY.jpg

Edited by Eyke
↡ Advertisement