Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

It's due to super deals in Christmas sales in all Aeon and other branded products in JB. My wife shopping like mad !

The 2 checkpoints jam like mad these 2 days. I arrived at Woodlands checkpoint at 6am today and it took 90mins to clear SG custom [crazy]

Return at 11am jam 50mins on SG side only :a-confused: Dunno why always SG side jam! [furious]  [confused]  [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The 2 checkpoints jam like mad these 2 days. I arrived at Woodlands checkpoint at 6am today and it took 90mins to clear SG custom [crazy]

Return at 11am jam 50mins on SG side only :a-confused: Dunno why always SG side jam! [furious][confused][shakehead]

It means making people's paying more to relief vehicular traffic congestion is absolutely nonsense ! I hope Mr.MAH is now reading this message.

It means making people's paying more to relief vehicular traffic congestion is absolutely nonsense ! I hope Mr.MAH is now reading this message.

Pay more but still stuck in jam! Used to be - you dun want jam, then you pay for highway...

Now the story is the more you pay, the longer the jam...wahahah...

What time u went in bro? No jam?

• Praise 2

simi RC simi VEP is not to solve congestion la

just like ERP ... dont be naive ...

i know we want to believe it

it's just ownself bluff ownself la

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

Do U really know why both causeways pointy are jammed like sardine?

Simply from head to tail side Singapore side takes procedure and protocol seriously, everything must be documented and accede to order, any mishap or happening to vehicular uncheck must be reported, once you get the passport stamped, the journey is smooth again, something is wrong here ! I see lots of opicer standing around looking important, nothing less !

The moment a vehicle coming to Sp Custom, the road access to Custom is so narrow with many signs and direction leading to the customary passport check, not forgetting motorcycles lanes are left with 3 accessible channels, complete chaos and problematic issues, plus additional hump and rubber bumpers to squeeze motorists. [hur]

It is not the authority do not know the problem, thy really do and what are thy gonna to do about it? perfectly nothing . Despite paying additional RC, Sillypore has not take any action and it will go a long way as more jams as long as every cars goes in week in/ week out, thy just collect and collect.

The head to tail dragon jam entails only Singapore sides , as one can witness when cars leaving JB CIQ, the jam begins . . .  and the answer is obvious !

Ah Jin tap twice on RC and Touch & Go

SIllypore only once, score 2-1 . . .  [drivingcar]( work harder )

• Praise 3

simi RC simi VEP is not to solve congestion la

just like ERP ... dont be naive ...

i know we want to believe it

it's just ownself bluff ownself la

we kenna bluff by Ah Mah from day 1, follow by Ah Khaw day 2, need we not know how ERP works even for Sat, despite the fact that most people do not work 6 days week?

MSCP fee up, Car park coupons up, ERP fee up like nobody business, yet we " Kuay kuay pay till bleed " go Bolehland oso kenna Ah Jib legacy coz he learn fast from us . . . How naive we are . . . ?

Pay more but still stuck in jam! Used to be - you dun want jam, then you pay for highway...

Now the story is the more you pay, the longer the jam...wahahah...

• Praise 2

Actually, I got woke up by a great guy saying... What's wrong with making more monies !

That being the case, i see the more we pay to get in, the longer the jam will be, forever it will be jam and jam since making more hay got nothing to do with Jam . . .  :TT_TT:

• Praise 1

Do U really know why both causeways pointy are jammed like sardine?

Simply from head to tail side Singapore side takes procedure and protocol seriously, everything must be documented and accede to order, any mishap or happening to vehicular uncheck must be reported, once you get the passport stamped, the journey is smooth again, something is wrong here ! I see lots of opicer standing around looking important, nothing less !

The moment a vehicle coming to Sp Custom, the road access to Custom is so narrow with many signs and direction leading to the customary passport check, not forgetting motorcycles lanes are left with 3 accessible channels, complete chaos and problematic issues, plus additional hump and rubber bumpers to squeeze motorists. [hur]

It is not the authority do not know the problem, thy really do and what are thy gonna to do about it? perfectly nothing . Despite paying additional RC, Sillypore has not take any action and it will go a long way as more jams as long as every cars goes in week in/ week out, thy just collect and collect.

The head to tail dragon jam entails only Singapore sides , as one can witness when cars leaving JB CIQ, the jam begins . . . and the answer is obvious !

Ah Jin tap twice on RC and Touch & Go

SIllypore only once, score 2-1 . . . [drivingcar]( work harder )

It because causeway & 2nd link is not important.

Look at Changi airport. Would they allow this?

Govt always make Changi Airport excess capacity. T3 not yet fully utilized. Now T4

Govt always make Changi Airport excess capacity. T3 not yet fully utilized. Now T4

heard T4 is to replace budget terminal.

what you say is right

this means ah gong got the "priority" right

causeway/second link smoothness is definitely not in ah gong best interest

Edited by Wt_know

Hi,

Anyone know whether can Top Up Touch N Go card at 2nd link custom before Highway toll ,

I need to Top Up to pay Road Charge .

Hi,

Anyone know whether can Top Up Touch N Go card at 2nd link custom before Highway toll ,

Hi bro - just ask the officer.

He/She should be able to direct you to the relevant counter.

Hi,

At Tuas, go the the most right roll, there is a counter where you can top up T&G just before the counter where you stamp your passport.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1