PRC, Really Something .......

Maxus-MIFA9

Yes everyone here is right.

You get terrible behaviour from AT, India and locals.

That's why I have been saying all along we should

get good looking young ladies from the best universities

from Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Single ones only and we

wouldn't get all these problems.

And they will help increase the population. Just looking at

them I also want to help make more babies.

But did anyone listen to me?

:D

akb481.jpg

holiday143.jpg?w=630

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Taiwan has their own problem, their graduates make TW$22k, they dun need FW.

but I agree they have done a lot on the recycling campaign.

Only TW$22k

That's why we should grab them. I am sure they can make a lot more here.

Look at how they are pouring out the milk, these ladies got skills.

Nice jugs too.  [thumbsup]

1462236525179.jpg

• Praise 5

Agree now we have more dock heads and bo chap home grown litter bugs.

However I am not talking about vandalism. I am referring to the general deterioration in civic mindedness, cleanliness and also the reasons why an honour system of free rental of umbrella won't work here vs Japan or Taiwan.

For example Taiwan doesn't have an army or foreign workers to clean after them yet it is very clean, despite not having thrash cans everywhere (I remember only seeing 2 unlocked public bins during a 10 day trip! ).

Some things are just hard to achieve with overwhelming influx of immigrants. Just look at Germany or Belgium.

Wan to talk abt Civic mindedness and our trashes?

We just talk about clearing our own food tray and bowls at food court, and we got the bloody answer on how Civic mindedness we are.

It's a total embarrassment for Singapore.

We can't even clear our food tray properly.

• Praise 1

Only TW$22k

Nice jugs too. [thumbsup]

I think those are not for export, must read the labels for detail [laugh]

immigration policy is just a part of the issue. ppl in spore are self centered and ebtitled mostly. look at ppl driving.in sg. no courtesy at all. seldom u see ppl giving way but u see loads of.ppl speeding up when the car in front has indicated their intention to signal and filter out. the worst ones are ppl who speed up and then high beam and honk. what for? a sense of entitlement? then u get the idiots who hog the fast lane just because the law says speed limit is x km/h. and loom at our ofo bikes. i dont.have the numbers but i believe many of the abusers are local. so are singaporeans better then ppl of other.nationality? i beg to differ.

not 100% of SG plated cars are driven by true blue Singaporeans. So i wont judge!

Hypersonic

Only TW$22k

Nice jugs too.  [thumbsup]

1462236525179.jpg

I'm going Taiwan next week. Where can I grab them? :D

• Praise 7

i went to my condo management to submit renov paper work and a cina man cut queue and started talking loudly in his AT accent. i kept quiet.

After he finished, i admonished him for his behaviour and he defenced even more loudly.

In short, i asked him to leave the office much to the applause of the staffs in the office. Apparently they have enough of him.

Gosh they are really everywhere

• Praise 4

Taiwan 'Light Bulb' Milk Tea

据泰国星暹日报报道,泰国的一个网民朋友在脸书上发现了一家和别人家不太一样的台湾珍珠奶茶店,被称为”灯泡奶茶”,因为奶茶的容器是灯泡。灯泡形的容器很吸眼球,但是更吸眼球的还是卖奶茶的人。

BM4M4AB000AO0001.jpg

BM4M4AAV00AO0001.jpg

23293727874_aa257dba59_c.jpg

BM4M4AB200AO0001.jpg

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

Hehe just get consent, otherwise you can say hello to those 4 Singaporeans already staying at the Tw Hilton.

• Praise 8

Launch promo only.... Later reach there to find their aunties replaced these already.... Lol

• Praise 8

not 100% of SG plated cars are driven by true blue Singaporeans. So i wont judge!

yes i agree. but it should be within good reason that the bulk of spore car plates are driven by locals.

Taiwan has so many å¤å¸ï¼the only bin is at the end of the alley. Yet there isn't any waste along the whole stretch. Compare to SG after a single mass event, tonnes of rubbish need to be cleared the next day. Empty cups or bottles left in the HDB elevators when there is a refuge chute on every single floor landing.

I also have a hard time finding trash bin in Tokyo. There are very few bins around even in busy malls and train stations and yet it's so clean everywhere.

SG may be first world economically but still very third world when it comes to hygiene and upbringing.

• Praise 5

I also have a hard time finding trash bin in Tokyo. There are very few bins around even in busy malls and train stations and yet it's so clean everywhere.

SG may be first world economically but still very third world when it comes to hygiene and upbringing.

I'm ok with no trash bin as long as got toilets LOL.

Or else end up like NYC. To use a toilet, u need to buy a MacDonald item (cheeseburger or fries) for 1 dollar to pang jio  [laugh]

• Praise 3

I'm ok with no trash bin as long as got toilets LOL.

Or else end up like NYC. To use a toilet, u need to buy a MacDonald item (cheeseburger or fries) for 1 dollar to pang jio [laugh]

During my last NYC trip, I was walking along when I saw a stream of water gushing across the walkway in front of me. I instinctively hop over and looked back. A man was leaning against the wall pang jioing. It was lunch time but nobody gave a damn. Obviously I didn't ask him why he didn't visit MacDonald.
  • Praise 1

yes i agree. but it should be within good reason that the bulk of spore car plates are driven by locals.

So thats why i dont generalise......the number of SPR driving in sg can be quite high if you lump them altogether but of course not all are douche bag but even a fraction say 20% plus the SGian douchebag say 30% will be quite high a number.
  • Praise 1