Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

But in this case, it looks like the caer parked in between lot... looks like a lazy drive in to me... a bad parking happens on reverse parking... lazy drive in parking looks more like a guy thingy... :P

whether the driver girl or guy doesn't matter la.. the point of the matter is he/she shouldn't park till like that.. hmmm.. maybe he/she urgent need go toilet? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

But in this case, it looks like the caer parked in between lot... looks like a lazy drive in to me... a bad parking happens on reverse parking... lazy drive in parking looks more like a guy thingy... :P

im betting on male driver.....99.99% woman driver won't park head-in....with another picture honda stream, i conclude, those who park head-in have a high chance of being a moron..... [laugh]

seems like this idiot do not know how to park his bloody car properly.

today every1 was waiting for a lot and this idiot occupy 2 lots!

CHAMPION!

It may not be his/her fault. It may be the car on the right side (who drive off) that park like that so this car no choice park like that also.

For my case, even if that SOTG park badly, I still Park in the centre of the Lot.

Turbocharged

It may not be his/her fault. It may be the car on the right side (who drive off) that park like that so this car no choice park like that also.

For my case, even if that SOTG park badly, I still Park in the centre of the Lot.

If the SOTG parks badly, I won't park next to him or even in the same row because there is a ripple effect. SOTG parks badly, the one next to him will adjust out of his alloted area and so on and so forth.

Turbocharged

im betting on male driver.....99.99% woman driver won't park head-in....with another picture honda stream, i conclude, those who park head-in have a high chance of being a moron..... [laugh]

there is this auntie in my estate will only park head in. Not sure if she is lazy or just cannot parallel park properly.

Sometimes no choice, other cars/goods vehicles force me to park abit out of the lot.

So, dun be quick to accuse the driver of anyhow parking.

If i give you a big lorry parking right on the parking lot divider, will you still park your usual style ?

Turbocharged

I'm betting on the latter reason.. [laugh][:p]

don't dare to ask her. she does not have a friendly face.

my motto is: don't cross swords with aunties. they don't argue with reason and logic. just scream and shout win already.

don't dare to ask her. she does not have a friendly face.

my motto is: don't cross swords with aunties. they don't argue with reason and logic. just scream and shout win already.

you try flash out a auntie-sha-shou killer smile then ask her la.. [laugh]

i don't cross swords with aunties because they will nag me till i give in... just keep repeating their "logic".. [dead]

If the SOTG parks badly, I won't park next to him or even in the same row because there is a ripple effect. SOTG parks badly, the one next to him will adjust out of his alloted area and so on and so forth.

That's rite ! sometimes it may be the previous driver who parked badly...so no choice u hve to and when that SOTG left the next car came in and starts &^%$# u for parking 'badly'...

I encountered this many times. But one day i came back in the afternoon and there was no more lot in my MSCP. The only one that was left was being makan 10% by the idiot car next lot.

I don't care, I just park on whatever space is left (but properly centred) in the lot. So now the idiot driver on the next lot cannot open his door. I wanted to see who this guy is and what he intended to do. So i took out my newspaper and went to a corner to read and waited to see who he is and what his reaction was.

My guess is correct. It's a guy!!! And has a moronic facial feature with a distinct lazy gait. He just looked at my vehicle and looked at his vehicle. Macam like nothing wrong. He crawled into his driver's seat thru his passenger side then drove off.

Conclusion. No matter how you all KPKB. Moron drivers don't care. They just park and go.

Supercharged

I encountered this many times. But one day i came back in the afternoon and there was no more lot in my MSCP. The only one that was left was being makan 10% by the idiot car next lot.

I don't care, I just park on whatever space is left (but properly centred) in the lot. So now the idiot driver on the next lot cannot open his door. I wanted to see who this guy is and what he intended to do. So i took out my newspaper and went to a corner to read and waited to see who he is and what his reaction was.

My guess is correct. It's a guy!!! And has a moronic facial feature with a distinct lazy gait. He just looked at my vehicle and looked at his vehicle. Macam like nothing wrong. He crawled into his driver's seat thru his passenger side then drove off.

Conclusion. No matter how you all KPKB. Moron drivers don't care. They just park and go.

Wa, u not scared when he drive off knock into ur car ah? I also come across these situations very often. Sometimes i feel like pre-printing messages like "Please learn to park properly" and keep in my car. Then whenever i see such a-----es i will put on the windscreen. If really piss off maybe use super glue and glue it on the screen haha.

Anyway, the root of the problem is actually these drivers are just totally self-centred and inconsiderate. I'm quite these same ppl are the ones who shamelessly cut queue right at the front. Problem is, nothing is being done to these ppl hence the will just continue to behave this way. Unless they are made to pay for their behaviour, they will continue to do as they please.

↡ Advertisement