SG Navy accident

Donut

One Strong Man. We should learn from him.

To those having tough days, do not give up or feel despair. After all life is full of up and downs.

Go do something that you always like to do.

• Praise 4

One Strong Man. We should learn from him.

To those having tough days, do not give up or feel despair. After all life is full of up and downs.

Go do something that you always like to do.

Jason is a real fighter! Really respect his courage when facing challenges to his body and the never say die spirit!!

He do proud to Singapore. Gold medal or not is totally out of the equation...

• Praise 7

This Jason is really a class act . No words to his courage and outlook on life .. 

Think he will do very well being a motivation speaker .... 

• Praise 1

Sure glad Jason is not one to wait around or wallow in self pity. He's a real guy, more complete and definitely a fighter.

May you enjoy life to the fullest despite what it has thrown into your path literally, taken all limbs sans 1 and made you see life, as you once proudly told a photographer, to make sure he took a picture of you right at your face where both eyes are full of courage and hope that no man, govt or corporation can ever destroy. It's the inner spirit, that is made even tougher and stronger with each blow. It is a spirit that says no pity...i will survive somehow and you just proved it again.

Salute. Me nowhere near where u are and I am able-bodied. Thank you for believing in yourself. It made me realise that I too can do much more, if I learn to complain less and do my part, regardless the outcome.

May you have the good desires of your heart and may each day bring you the joy that no money can buy, nobody can rob and a spirit that always inspires others to do better, be better because you showed us it can be better.

Safe ride and good weekend.

Cheers

• Praise 4

Yeah. . Fact remains that as he ages, he will start to have very serious problems. Hopefully the SAF will still remember him then.

I think he's well aware of that. But somehow he still manages to face it. A fair number of us will still be wallowing in self pity years after the accident.
  • Praise 2