Post the latest accidents in here thread.

Alphas

Turbocharged

Soooo tempted to do a tiko derail about accident at ECP last carpark due to broken condom in the direction of the cheesepie.

But I won't.

• Praise 1

Strong winds causing road obstruction due to fallen branches and trees at Neo tiew road. Why Nparks never trim the branches?

Soooo tempted to do a tiko derail about accident at ECP last carpark due to broken condom in the direction of the cheesepie.

But I won't.

sounds like a hit and run!
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Fuyoh!

This is not on the PIE itself, it's the stevens road exit after the flyover, right next to the Caltex station.

Fuyoh!

This is not on the PIE itself, it's the stevens road exit after the flyover, right next to the Caltex station.

Sure jam very long... [sweatdrop]

Hope the biker is ok...

• Praise 1

Sure jam very long... [sweatdrop]

Hope the biker is ok...

Yes, the jam was bad. My colleague was caught in the jam. He was stuck for slightly over an hour.

idiot! [mad][mad]

Man parked lorry on expressway and went to sleep, caused death of van driver; jailed 9 months
PUBLISHED ON JUL 10, 2014
BY IAN POH
Emak-Rozario-100714e.jpg
Anderson Rozario Esep M. was jailed for nine months after he parked his vehicle in the middle of the expressway and went to sleep, causing the death of another driver, Mr Chin Kin Siong, when the latter crashed into him 30 minutes later. -- ST PHOTO: AZIZ HUSSIN
SINGAPORE - A lorry driver parked his vehicle in the middle of the expressway and went to sleep, and another driver was killed when he crashed into him 30 minutes later.
On Thursday, Anderson Rozario Esep M, 24, a Malaysian, was sentenced to nine months in prison, and banned from driving for 10 years.
A district court also imposed a prohibition order on Rozario for the same period, to stop him from driving into Singapore using a foreign licence.
He pleaded guilty last Monday to causing the death of Mr Chin Kin Siong, 54.

• Praise 1

What happen at geylang? From kpe exit sims ave at the zebra crossing to geylang. Towards sell durian there.

Saw two sbs buses, police car, fire engine n ambulance

I saw from far didnt pass by. Those who passby, can share what has happen?

What happen at geylang? From kpe exit sims ave at the zebra crossing to geylang. Towards sell durian there.

Saw two sbs buses, police car, fire engine n ambulance

I saw from far didnt pass by. Those who passby, can share what has happen?

Is there a bad jam? I am going there for some drinks, if its bad, I'll go later after it clears up. I know there is some construction going on also which may add to the mess.

• Praise 1

Is there a bad jam? I am going there for some drinks, if its bad, I'll go later after it clears up. I know there is some construction going on also which may add to the mess.

Ya correct beside the constructiion. Jam not too sure as i was turming into kpe. Didnt go straight. Now raining may be jam.

Read in hardwarezone forum. One dbl decker bus collided with another sbs bus. 15 ppl slightly injured.

↡ Advertisement