Jump to content

2015 Forester 2.0


subarudreamer
 Share

Recommended Posts

Any bro here installed window shade for Forester ? Saw it in EZbuy but not sure whether available locally and the cost. Appreciate feedback . Thanks in advance

If you are able to, try to get your MI SE to buy for you. After staff discount, should be about $120+.
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

would like to check, some mentioned possible to add subwoofer at MI. anyone here done and if yes, can share pics and any technical info?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any bro here installed window shade for Forester ? Saw it in EZbuy but not sure whether available locally and the cost. Appreciate feedback . Thanks in advance

Wanna join an MO?

We will be buying very soon.

PM me for more info, cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanna join an MO?

We will be buying very soon.

PM me for more info, cheers.

Hi... Mind sharing how much for one set of sun shades? Taobao or locally sourced? Thanks
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent you a pm, it's Laser Shades, you can do your research first then see if you wish to join.

I won't try to make this into a commercial thread, sorry for the OT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Today travelled along 90% highway ( Ayer rajah, MCE , KPE), monitored and calculated my FXT ride; it was able to achieve slightly more than 12.5km/l fc. Speed varies from 80kph to 100kph and some part of the journey on cruise control speed of 80 to 90plus kph. My ride just done 5K servicing using motul 300v ..and utilize 98 octane fuel.

Overall, quite satisfied with performance of the car. This slightly over 3 months old FXT so far perform flawlessly and no regret for me in getting this my first Subaru.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I am interested. PM me the details please. Thanks.

Done bro..We close this mini MO soon.

I just want to get a few bros, so we can get 10-20 bucks off, not for commercial reasons..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent you a pm, it's Laser Shades, you can do your research first then see if you wish to join.

I won't try to make this into a commercial thread, sorry for the OT.

Hi can pm me the price too? Thanks
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Do you guys know normally how long does it take on 1k servicing? I am reaching 1K but looking at available dates all Saturdays are book. Any idea if i book weekday how long does it take?

 

I am really enjoying and pleased with the ride as compare to my Mitsubishi lancer, pick is fast and can accelerate very quickly (even with I mode).

 

Thank you for advice on my question.

CJ.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Do you guys know normally how long does it take on 1k servicing? I am reaching 1K but looking at available dates all Saturdays are book. Any idea if i book weekday how long does it take?

 

I am really enjoying and pleased with the ride as compare to my Mitsubishi lancer, pick is fast and can accelerate very quickly (even with I mode).

 

Thank you for advice on my question.

CJ

 

Plan for half day to be safe.

Usually I drop car at Leng Kee (walking dist to Redhill MRT) ard 9.30am and collect end of day ard 5-6pm.

Edited by Elginlye
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...