Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

Wah, given that the clock options cost 150,000 Euro (~S$234,000), the taxes alone are [hur]  [hur]

20% Custom Duty: S$46,800

7% GST: S$16,380

Tier ARF: S$393,200

Total Taxes: S$456,380

So all of all, the clock option + taxes would cost a whopping S$690,380 in Singapore!!!   [crazy]  [crazy]  [furious]

I understand there is only 1 master watchmaker who can make this tourbillon in the Bentley, and he can only make 5 pieces a year, which is why it is so expensive.

And I believe Bentley's order is already filled...

We are now in a world wherein the 1% rich held 50% of the world's wealth. This Bentley and this tourbillon is really peanuts lor...

↡ Advertisement

Today passed by CnC. I guess the one on display outside is white GLC. From the side, it looks like CRV LoL. CRV is just half the price!

Just saw the gle coupe on the rd.. X6 still nicer haha

The shape weird weiird one

Im in melbourne now and i do see quite a no. of GLCs on the road when i drive around. Actually looks more like a Q5..

A pity the speed limits here is a bitch.. 100 on expressways and they are very strict on this.

Rented a new KIA Carnival GDI for whole family.. Very big space but the engine is super noisy. I think it runs a v6 3.6l..

After driving it for 2days.. I miss my bmw handling so much. KIA handling feels damn weird with the light steering feel

Saw a at least 2 GLC on the road, one silver and one black the last weekend.

I thought is on 1 year waiting list?

Are they wearing white shirt?  :grin:  :grin:

Saw a at least 2 GLC on the road, one silver and one black the last weekend.

I thought is on 1 year waiting list?

I saw a few across the border. Think the long waiting list is due to overwhelming demand for this new model, but might not be really one year wait.

Very nice car, it look closer in size and shape of Q5 (softer & sportier). [nod]

• Praise 4

yeah ... GLE is too big too tall and look like dino sticking out the head ... lol

hopefully the GLC Coupe roof line can clear 3 adults at rear seat ...

Look sleeker than GLE, imo. Better looking than X4 too. :wub:

Edited by Wt_know

The Best or Nothing ... sibei poisonous ... very itchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by Wt_know

Im in melbourne now and i do see quite a no. of GLCs on the road when i drive around. Actually looks more like a Q5..

A pity the speed limits here is a bitch.. 100 on expressways and they are very strict on this.

Rented a new KIA Carnival GDI for whole family.. Very big space but the engine is super noisy. I think it runs a v6 3.6l..

After driving it for 2days.. I miss my bmw handling so much. KIA handling feels damn weird with the light steering feel

Well its a kia

Its a large mpv

I think it should be comparable to alphard except its engine refinement

Details of the New GLC Coupe!

X4 competiotr

X4 can compete meh? muahahahaha ....

i'm totally sold by this GLC Coupe ... :wub:

X4 competiotr

Edited by Wt_know