Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

The SCB loan form mentioned that the estimated price of the COE for the $69,999 attrage is $38K.

Guess I was fortunate that in a sense that I was successful on my first Non-Guaranteed bid and that C&C bid $42,999 for me.

[bounce2]

Congrats bro on your successful bid of COE.

Now can just wait for your car to be ready. Enjoy your new ride!

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The SCB loan form mentioned that the estimated price of the COE for the $69,999 attrage is $38K.

Guess I was fortunate that in a sense that I was successful on my first Non-Guaranteed bid and that C&C bid $42,999 for me.

[bounce2]

Congrats and enjoy your ride.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I believe it's gonna be like what they did with the lancer last time.

Elegance is base trim

Sports comes with leather seats, touchscreen headunit, in car camera and stuff like that.

• Praise 1

I believe it's gonna be like what they did with the lancer last time.

Elegance is base trim

Sports comes with leather seats, touchscreen headunit, in car camera and stuff like that.

Now this is the trend la!

Elantra got 3 model GLS,S and Elite.

K3 got 3 model L,EX and SX.

Even City also got 3 model V,VLX and SV.

Think sooner altis and vios will follow also.lol

Now this is the trend la!

Elantra got 3 model GLS,S and Elite.

K3 got 3 model L,EX and SX.

Even City also got 3 model V,VLX and SV.

Think sooner altis and vios will follow also.lol

They have.

E and G for vios

Elegance and standard for Corolla.

I think the only Japanese car that I can think of that does not separate trims is Subaru.

Even the fellow dealership upstairs sells in different trims...

They better make sure that the cheaper version be lesser by 2k in price

They have.

E and G for vios

Elegance and standard for Corolla.

I think the only Japanese car that I can think of that does not separate trims is Subaru.

Even the fellow dealership upstairs sells in different trims...

They better make sure that the cheaper version be lesser by 2k in price

Two models I think still quite common.

What I mean is sooner or later they will have 3 models like last time altis having eco,standard & elegance to cater for different type of buyer.

hi folks , realized that C&C has spin off an Elegance model off attrage. This model lacks the touch screen HU and leather seats and rev cam.

please take note. the price diff between this basic model and the full-spec "sport" model is 3k.

• Praise 1

Good a lot of things are nice to have but not necessary.

Anything to lower the price for entry level cars is a good thing.

So now attrage also have a basic trim model? Like the K3 L trim?! But if they take away many things and price difference only about $3k, not say worth to buy la.

hi folks , realized that C&C has spin off an Elegance model off attrage. This model lacks the touch screen HU and leather seats and rev cam.

please take note. the price diff between this basic model and the full-spec "sport" model is 3k.

About a year ago when I got my attrage C&C already doing this. Just that they're not calling it elegance or sports. Just attrage.

The base trim is without leather seats, no touch screen head unit, no reverse cam etc etc.

Top up 3k you get everything plus guaranteed COE.

About a year ago when I got my attrage C&C already doing this. Just that they're not calling it elegance or sports. Just attrage.

The base trim is without leather seats, no touch screen head unit, no reverse cam etc etc.

Top up 3k you get everything plus guaranteed COE.

if it was me i would not mind the 3k for the full specs. leather seats already 2.5k.

if it was me i would not mind the 3k for the full specs. leather seats already 2.5k.

Yeah so that was what I did back then. Topped up extra 3k for the accessories and guaranteed COE.
  • Praise 1

Yeah so that was what I did back then. Topped up extra 3k for the accessories and guaranteed COE.

swee la bro. hows the car so far?