Mustank Hypersonic November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 My two Pisen cable from taobao burned I only got picture for one of them ↡ Advertisement 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kurumanbo 3rd Gear November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 (edited) To be frank, the new gen earbuds all have durability issues. I started out with Sony Extra Bass in my JC days, and it lasted me a good 5 years I believe. Then the next pair, which I got from Japan, spoilt after 1 single year. Gone are the days when you can use a single piece of hardware for more than 2 years. And given our habit, don't think many can resist the temptation to change for a new or better pair when something new gets released on the market. So perhaps the companies r devoting more resources to design newer products than trying to make a particular model long lasting. Nothing against Beats. But after testing out a few of their products and owning one pair personally before, I really feel Beats is overpriced and the quality isn't even there. It is popular simply due to the endorsement from Apple and Dre. If anyone is adventurous, there are actually a lot of new brands from China and Europe which offers almost similar audio quality but costs only a fraction. @theoldjaffa If you have the time, I recommend u to go to Adelphi and spend sometime at those audio shops to try out a few models, like do some parallel testing or even better, get a friend to go with you and do blind testing. (Make sure you have good audio files though, can PM me as I have some lossless music files which I personally converted into mp3 and don't mind sharing with you) Perhaps u will have different thoughts after u hear the sounds with your own ears. Edited November 17, 2017 by Kurumanbo 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jman888 Moderator November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 My two Pisen cable from taobao burned I only got picture for one of them for Apple cable I dun really trust other brand except the original and Belkin, most of the time the OEM ones stop working after OS updates. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Genes 6th Gear November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 for Apple cable I dun really trust other brand except the original and Belkin, most of the time the OEM ones stop working after OS updates. I bought 2 diff brands from Amazon. Can't rem the other one, but one of them was the amazon basics one. Been a few months now. So far so good.Not expensive too. Only thing is you need other stuff to bring it up to free shipping levels Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ins1dious Turbocharged November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 How's the X3? My X2 experience not so good reliability and longevity wise. Am still looking for a good running wireless earbuds. My indiego crowd funded Crazybaby Air was a disappointment. Sound quality is great while there is connection, but it keeps dropping connnection..... Shit... I started writing and it's turned out to be a thesis 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 for Apple cable I dun really trust other brand except the original and Belkin, most of the time the OEM ones stop working after OS updates.I saw one brand call 第一卫 in taobaoI use their glass protector So I bought their wire see how If good, I post here But need at least 6 months to know Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
inlinesix Hypersonic November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 for Apple cable I dun really trust other brand except the original and Belkin, most of the time the OEM ones stop working after OS updates. I have Anker cable and some local PRC brand. No issue le. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RH1667 Hypersonic November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 for Apple cable I dun really trust other brand except the original and Belkin, most of the time the OEM ones stop working after OS updates. Just bought the Apple charging cable , Anker brand, supposed to be certified by Apple, hope don’t give problem. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator November 17, 2017 Author Share November 17, 2017 I bought 2 diff brands from Amazon. Can't rem the other one, but one of them was the amazon basics one. Been a few months now. So far so good.Not expensive too. Only thing is you need other stuff to bring it up to free shipping levelsYa to buy new tires I buy new car kind of concept 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RH1667 Hypersonic November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 Ya to buy new tires I buy new car kind of concept 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nlatio Turbocharged November 17, 2017 Share November 17, 2017 I bought the B&O H5 for an iphone user, so far feedback has been good. Can consider. Wah just check... $300++..... .... base on my usage... prob cannot justify,, Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dcb Turbocharged November 18, 2017 Share November 18, 2017 How's the X3? My X2 experience not so good reliability and longevity wise. Am still looking for a good running wireless earbuds. My indiego crowd funded Crazybaby Air was a disappointment. Sound quality is great while there is connection, but it keeps dropping connnection..... Just funded their NANO. Hopefully it’s ok now.Wah just check... $300++..... .... base on my usage... prob cannot justify,, B&O leh. Where got cheap one? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vratenza Supersonic November 18, 2017 Share November 18, 2017 Yeah, saw their NANO crowd funding.........one word...scared Let me know if it is any good...i might buy it at a premium after the crowdfund. Just funded their NANO. Hopefully it’s ok now. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ins1dious Turbocharged November 18, 2017 Share November 18, 2017 Yeah, saw their NANO crowd funding.........one word...scared Let me know if it is any good...i might buy it at a premium after the crowdfund. Following the breadcrumbs from watching the crazy baby air videos... I stumbled to this 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Theoldjaffa Hypersonic November 18, 2017 Share November 18, 2017 Following the breadcrumbs from watching the crazy baby air videos... I stumbled to this ðð¼ His hyperbole at the end aside... these wireless earphones look damn interesting. Wonder how much it costs and where it will come to Singapore Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ben5266 Supercharged November 18, 2017 Share November 18, 2017 I haven’t use original Apple lightning cable for quite some time. All my cable from China $2 each. Some lasted 1 month only. Now, settle with Rock. So far, one in my car, one in office, one at home and one follows me flying. 6 months plus. So far so good. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vratenza Supersonic November 18, 2017 Share November 18, 2017 Wow...looks amazing... Going to search for other independent review videos on them! Following the breadcrumbs from watching the crazy baby air videos... I stumbled to this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Theoldjaffa Hypersonic November 18, 2017 Share November 18, 2017 Wow...looks amazing... Going to search for other independent review videos on them! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Sell by bidding - BEST price from 500 car dealers in 1 day
Sell by bidding - BEST price from 500 car dealers in 1 day
Photos of the week
Photos of the week
Best Char Kway Teow in Singapore
Best Char Kway Teow in Singapore
China Car Design is the best?
China Car Design is the best?
All the best to parents of PSLE candidates
All the best to parents of PSLE candidates
Which airline is the best?
Which airline is the best?
Kindergarten teachers burning documents in offering bin
Kindergarten teachers burning documents in offering bin
Which is the best shopping place in Batam
Which is the best shopping place in Batam