Jump to content

How Do You Fix Up A Table Without Manual?


BabyBlade
 Share

Recommended Posts

after 5 pages

 

 

table fixed liao buay?

 

 

 

fastest invite all volunteers to BB's home...settle once n for all  :XD:

 

Still can't find that 'screw' lar ... :we-all-gonna-die:

 

Waiting for a right 'screw'  or multiple combination of 'screws'  :secret-laugh:

 

It's a screw job. :yuush:

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

after 5 pages

 

 

table fixed liao buay?

 

 

 

fastest invite all volunteers to BB's home...settle once n for all :XD:

This weekend gathering at threadstarter house to fix up table and beer
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still contemplating if I should get a bigger drill now, adding another hardware tool to my collection. As I need to mount my newly bought chin up bar. The chin up bar require to drill M12 holes. But my current drill only capable to fit drill bit up to M10.

 

Or just engage an outside contractor/handyman to do it for me.

 

 

Thinking...................

 

The chucks can be replace. You can check if they have a chuck that fits your drill and can take in larger drill bit.

 

I recently replace the chuck on my company's drill, only cost below $30

Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly looking at the tools you have, i wouldn't want to be your next door neighbour....

 

:D

 

his name could be Jason actually..... :a-rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly looking at the tools you have, i wouldn't want to be your next door neighbour....

 

:D

 

Or stay within min 100 m radius... 

 

confirm si bey noisy...  [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

post the table picture here, see if any of the in-house mcf guys know how to fix.

 

I think post her photo here, a hell lot more response. Not forgetting faster too. 

non of these jokers are offering real help.

 

allow me to offer my up most sincere assistance.

 

 

i promise to come and help fix the table..

 

 

 

see equipment on standby

 

attachicon.gif20171003_191240.jpg

 

but

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

whether i leave your home...well that another different kettle of fish :XD:  :XD:  :secret-laugh:

 

Where's the hammer?

 

You whack the nails with your.........?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Internal Moderator

after 5 pages

 

 

table fixed liao buay?

 

 

 

fastest invite all volunteers to BB's home...settle once n for all  :XD:

 

Haha yet to fix. I haven't got the time to take the table out of the box again. I'll update here with pictures of the parts when I am able to find time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Internal Moderator

both hands up to agree, both legs up to agree also, the middle leg also want to stand up and agree!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

 

I agree too. By right the threadstarter would have been aimed left right up down inside out right from the first page.

 

I am lucky to be alive still. Haha.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree too. By right the threadstarter would have been aimed left right up down inside out right from the first page.

 

I am lucky to be alive still. Haha.

 

 

Well, you do know that TS is Babyblade right? She can start a thread "how to tie your shoe laces?" and not only get away, but get away with lots of replies.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Internal Moderator

Well, you do know that TS is Babyblade right? She can start a thread "how to tie your shoe laces?" and not only get away, but get away with lots of replies.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

 

You do know that there are many many ways to tie your shoelaces right? I can think of at least 15 combinations.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You do know that there are many many ways to tie your shoelaces right? I can think of at least 15 combinations.

 

 

why not you start a thread on it and see what happens?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Internal Moderator

Good news. My neighbor has kindly fixed up the table for me!

 

All in about two hours of work. And there were quite a few excess screws. That ONE short screw, wonder if it's still around haha. Haven't inspected the leftovers yet.

 

I'm impressed!

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news. My neighbor has kindly fixed up the table for me!

 

All in about two hours of work. And there were quite a few excess screws. That ONE short screw, wonder if it's still around haha. Haven't inspected the leftovers yet.

 

I'm impressed!

 

 

more important question, is your neighbour chio?  oops should be handsome?  [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Internal Moderator

more important question, is your neighbour chio?  oops should be handsome?  [laugh]

 

Haha. He is a married man with two kids la!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. He is a married man with two kids la!

 

got invite him to MCF?

 

we help to praise him to 2F2F for his kind help towards our goddess

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Internal Moderator

got invite him to MCF?

 

we help to praise him to 2F2F for his kind help towards our goddess

 

:D

 

I'll add the goddess word into the list of banned words on MCF.  [smash]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...