Evillusion Supersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 Today .......... Sunday also got lessons??good what....i scared i become a mediocre student ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lala81 Hypersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 Ok bro. Listen to you. Although I have a lot of free time now watching my grandchildren play tennis 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Volvobrick Hypersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 Part truth onli... Neighbors of mum's place...went to MPS...those smiling faces on banners they had voted. Their old parents...Kids...even the dog's leash got caught/tripped by the increasing numbers of bicycles...many yellow ones,orange ones...situation no improvement...town council ppl come & go...situation no improvement...except added few yellow boxes. Onli can park 1/10 of the bycycle... I everyday worried about my mum's movement around the estate...invite her to come stay with my family....she declined citing all her old frens there... While I am thankful for the few yellow boxes...I still see no good measures in place to even approved/start the share-bycycle program. I am not affected...I share my voice with you on MPS...I am absolutely right on the point yr chosen to quote. Why not just ride those bike one by one to the rubbish bin centre and leave next to the rubbish dump? I am quite sure no one would pick a bike from the smelly bin centre and subsequently leave near your mum's place.... Indeed they are an eyesore everywhere. It is a case of too much money chasing too few good investment projects. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 wah u 58 liao, still run so fast. sibei gin Got a schizo going after him.....need to run fast.... 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pocy Hypersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 good what....i scared i become a mediocre studentð¶ð¶ð¶.......I got listen in class and take notes hor 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 I got listen in class and take notes hor ð¤ 1) don't take car loan - this one already follow, I peasant boh $$ to pay interest 2) buy pre-owned BMW - will follow when I need a 2nd car 3) nobody should complain abt MRT unless life safety is affected or some station is permanently closed Trying hard to recall ....... think these are all ð being coached ð³ More should be coming ...... stay tuned for more coaching ð¤ Happy Sunday!! Bro....you forgot ownself praise ownself.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sugimoto 6th Gear October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 I got listen in class and take notes hor 8 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoseyboh Twincharged October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 Like I said mah, my Chinese not very good, but simple simple things i can understand, otherwise those years I stayed in China all wasted liao. I suggest mo mo 哥 organise a cscbb meet up session... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buadongdong Twincharged October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 But you won't think twice about taking heavy loan for conti cars, despite documented evidence of poor reliability and extraordinary profit by dealers. Normal to folks who gian to show off. And you will spend to pick up the Apple phones, even though likely will hang and have to go through many software updates, right? The MRT ride costs less than $3 dollars and maybe you were not on the train even. (And despite cheap ticket there is ultra clean and safe cabins, aircon is fresh, and offpeak not crowded.) I have much hatred for fellow senior citizens who are Hypocrite Complainers and are irresponsible gahmen bashers. They are poor role models for younger citizens. But action was taken immediately and no stations had to be closed permanently, right? How were you affect? Or do you drive to work and merely want to complain and bellyache? Im telling you idiot to once again evaluate what you say. Do you have proof that my family or myself was not affect? If you have, show me the fact/proof. Otherwise, shut your trap and zip it up. Always assume.. In my line of work, unless you have evidence to proof what you say, otherwise, one can sue you for what you assumed. 7 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 (edited) A schizo with narcissistic tenndencies......lol www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20981393,00.html#what-is-narcissis Edited October 15, 2017 by Eviilusion Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Admiralty 4th Gear October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 Why not just ride those bike one by one to the rubbish bin centre and leave next to the rubbish dump? I am quite sure no one would pick a bike from the smelly bin centre and subsequently leave near your mum's place.... Indeed they are an eyesore everywhere. It is a case of too much money chasing too few good investment projects. Suggests like that is help me or trying to path my way....show face on news 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALTK Turbocharged October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 You mean like IMH help? Ya...I think he quite serious liao. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pocy Hypersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 Ya...I think he quite serious liao. Oh really? ......... tak makan obat 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Philipkee Twincharged October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 I wanna say he has a point in hypocritical complainers. Statistically, 70% of complainers or critiques here voted for this in the last GE. Just saying. 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pocy Hypersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 I wanna say he has a point in hypocritical complainers. Statistically, 70% of complainers or critiques here voted for this in the last GE. Just saying. .......... and most of them middle-age Chinese holding white-collar job middle-class males some more 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 .......... and most of them middle-age Chinese holding white-collar job middle-class males some more ðððYou left me out again.... 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jellandross Supersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 So far none have been able to match my grasp of political, policy or social/community facts and history. Do you find yourself spending most of your daily life smiling at the mirror? 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pocy Hypersonic October 15, 2017 Share October 15, 2017 You left me out again....ðððSoli soli again ....... but you didn't go to Carbon82's MCF Members Introduction thread to make yourself clear, cannot blame me leh ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Any nice chinese song to recommend?
Any nice chinese song to recommend?
Hongqi Will Be The 20th Chinese Automotive Brand to Land in Singapore
Hongqi Will Be The 20th Chinese Automotive Brand to Land in Singapore
Missing Chinese actor Wang Xing found in Myanmar's notorious scam factory KK Park
Missing Chinese actor Wang Xing found in Myanmar's notorious scam factory KK Park
Really is SMLJ !!
Really is SMLJ !!
Are you Chinese or English?
Are you Chinese or English?
Electronic Chinese Dictionary
Electronic Chinese Dictionary
IPhone Chinese Ringtones
IPhone Chinese Ringtones
Happy Chinese New Year 2023!
Happy Chinese New Year 2023!