Golden Village opens first all-laser cinema in Paya Lebar

Ysc3

Level 3.

The cinema is at level 7. I think there was an open rooftop playground at level 7. Probably that space has converted to the cinema.

Giant only level 3? So what is on level 4-6?

↡ Advertisement

Maybe i should find one day go parkway parade walk walk liao.

I go there once every week.

It still gives me those old days charm even though the place has modernized a lot. 

Less crowded too and ample parking spaces.

One of my favourite malls.  [laugh] 

My childhood mall as well.

I go there once every week.

It still gives me those old days charm even though the place has modernized a lot. 

Less crowded too and ample parking spaces.

One of my favourite malls.  [laugh] 

My childhood mall as well.

Now PP less crowded and ample parking spaces liao? I remember last time go there always difficult to find lots. I used to go there quite often last time, like to walk around the central area and PP.

Now PP less crowded and ample parking spaces liao? I remember last time go there always difficult to find lots. I used to go there quite often last time, like to walk around the central area and PP.

I mean lots of parking spaces but still hard to find parking lots la. Especially meal times and weekends.

It is less crowded compared to malls near MRT stations. 

off the head:

Level 4: challenger, laundry, DBS Treasures, childcare nursery, the rest are medical clinics and spas/beauty saloons tucked into one side annex

Level 5:  just a landing to for the travellator to reach the carpark

Level 6: new cinema  only accessible via level 4 escalator or level 6 open air carpark.

Giant only level 3? So what is on level 4-6?

off the head:

Level 4: challenger, laundry, DBS Treasures, childcare nursery, the rest are medical clinics and spas/beauty saloons tucked into one side annex

Level 5:  just a landing to for the travellator to reach the carpark

Level 6: new cinema  only accessible via level 4 escalator or level 6 open air carpark.

New cinema is at level 7.

Oh yeah.. Now that you reminded me... Let me correct. The information 

New cinema is at level 7.

off the head:

Level 4: challenger, laundry, DBS Treasures, childcare nursery, the rest are medical clinics and spas/beauty saloons tucked into one side annex. 

Level 5/6:  just a landing to for the travellator to reach the carparks at these levels. 

Level 7: new cinema  only accessible via level 4 escalator(super long one)  or level 7 open air carpark.

Oh yeah.. Now that you reminded me... Let me correct. The information 

off the head:

Level 4: challenger, laundry, DBS Treasures, childcare nursery, the rest are medical clinics and spas/beauty saloons tucked into one side annex. 

Level 5/6:  just a landing to for the travellator to reach the carparks at these levels. 

Level 7: new cinema  only accessible via level 4 escalator(super long one)  or level 7 open air carpark.

So what's the area previously occupied by before the cinema comes in?

I think is some offices or some schools. 

So what's the area previously occupied by before the cinema comes in?

I think is some offices or some schools.

I think Beauty centre

Ok, u can't really recall the level

Giant and pasta mania, Gallen sport, RSH same level, next is Laundromat, bookshop and challenger same level, then beauty saloon.

Level 7 is open air carpark?

↡ Advertisement