UCL/UEL/Other European Leagues 18/19

kdash

Correct me if I am wrong, both RM and Juve are last year UCL finalists?

Think it’s RM n Pool.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

United got whacked 0-3 by Barca (0-4 agg) to go out of UCL with Messi scoring 2.

The young Ajax team again shocked big guns by downing Juventus 2-1 in Turin(3-2 agg)

Despite being continually written off esp after home defeat to Real and scoring home draw to Juventus, this young but talented team continues to defy the odds n pull off unexpected away wins in daunting stadiums. Feel sad for them that the team will lose a few players to bigger teams n so be broken up but this famous Dutch factory will come up with more talents in their unending conveyor belt of youngstersð

So the max EPL will have is 2 teams in Semis but at least they will be in diff halves of the draw.

Tonite City v Spurs and Porto v Pool.

I don't feel sad if the young defender De ligt joins his compatriot VVD to further his football education.

:D

Correct me if I am wrong, both RM and Juve are last year UCL finalists?

Hmm... This shows why being runner up is never remembered by anyone!!
  • Praise 2

dilemma.....

on one hand i want shitty to exit from CL, but on the other hand also want them to be occupied with more fixtures to drained the team further.

How about a compromise.

City go out but dirty Spurs kicked all their best player and they cannot play the next five games?

Compromise is strength and not a weakness.

I don't feel sad if the young defender De ligt joins his compatriot VVD to further his football education.

De Ligt has a growing reputation n almost all the top clubs are after him. Rumours are he is bound for Barca or maybe Juventus. Don’t think he will come EPL unfortunately. Typical modern, calm n cultured defender who is very comfortable with the ball at his feet.

De Jong already signed by Barca n another name to watch out for is van de Beek who is underrated. How does this Dutch factory produce so much young talent I wonder n really salute them

• Praise 3

De Ligt has a growing reputation n almost all the top clubs are after him. Rumours are he is bound for Barca or maybe Juventus. Donât think he will come EPL unfortunately. Typical modern, calm n cultured defender who is very comfortable with the ball at his feet.

De Jong already signed by Barca n another name to watch out for is van de Beek who is underrated. How does this Dutch factory produce so much young talent I wonder n really salute them ðð

I think it started in the 70s when they started their youth program by getting 8 - 10 years old that lived near the Ajax stadium and school them in total football.

Where the attackers defend and the defenders attack and everyone is comfortable on the ball.

This is the opposite to football in England when they advocated footballer not touching the ball.

The philosophy was the less they touch the ball in training the more keen they want the ball at the weekend when they play their match and they wondered why they did so badly in the world cup.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Ajax wiped the floor clean with Juve who played like a bunch of old ladies from Turin.

If only Matthijs De Ligt insist of coming to Liverpool to partner his country mate VVD ... :a-happy:

Then Pool will have a very solid defence in next season BPL . :a-good:  

• Praise 2

If only Matthijs De Ligt insist of coming to Liverpool to partner his country mate VVD ... :a-happy:

Then Pool will have a very solid defence in next season BPL . :a-good:

He did say he is considering joining VVD to learn from him.

But if Pool beat Barça in the final he is more likely to join Barça as he might feel it's harder to get into the Liverpool team.

Edited by Jamesc

Great accomplishments by the Ajax boys. Think they will suffer the same fate as the talented Monaco team few seasons back.

I'm will definitely be very worry if I'm a Ajax fans. But those mega transfer fee will soften the blow to a certain extend.

He did say he is considering joining VVD to learn from him.

But if Pool beat Barça in the final he is more likely to join Barça as he might feel it's harder to get into the Liverpool team.

Gomez seem to be the long term partner for VVD. Barca looking to offload umitti, I think I will choose Barca too if I'm his position. Edited by Bacteria83
  • Praise 3

Super rich clubs who can buy stars players were knocked out.

PSG, BM, RM, Juve and ManU.

Tomorrow early morning will know the out come of ManCity. :wut:

Leave Barca to Liverpool to kick them out ... :grin:

• Praise 1

Super rich clubs who can buy stars players were knocked out.

PSG, BM, RM, Juve and ManU.

Tomorrow early morning will know the out come of ManCity. :wut:

Leave Barca to Liverpool to kick them out ... :grin:

kick what out?

we meet them mean we will be in the final!

• Praise 1

Great accomplishments by the Ajax boys. Think they will suffer the same fate as the talented Monaco team few seasons back.

I'm will definitely be very worry if I'm a Ajax fans. But those mega transfer fee will soften the blow to a certain extend.

Gomez seem to be the long term partner for VVD. Barca looking to offload umitti, I think I will choose Barca too if I'm his position.

i still remember the ajax team that beat ac milan in the final. 

totally against the odds,

after that , dun need guess also know alot of their star players left ....

• Praise 2

kick what out?

we meet them mean we will be in the final!

No, Pool is slated to meet Barca in S/F if they go thru.

Other S/F will be Ajax vs City/Spurs

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4