Movie Releases - 2019

Blueray

Saw the name Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson and decided to watch the movie Glass.

Turtle........

they all ah gong level liao [laugh]
↡ Advertisement

watched 'The new king of comedy' 2 days ago, it is apparent that Stephen chow remake this movie for China market as the old one target HK movie industry in early days which China viewer might not be able to relate to, and 王宝强 is one of the current king of comedy in china to tell the story.

Just watched this. Story so so but graphics are good.

Don't know is a comic.

5c3dfb2f2d3bc.jpg

That black dude looks like Wesley Snipe. I like him as Blade.

• Praise 2

watched 'The new king of comedy' 2 days ago, it is apparent that Stephen chow remake this movie for China market as the old one target HK movie industry in early days which China viewer might not be able to relate to, and çå®å¼º is one of the current king of comedy in china to tell the story.

The trailer turn me off already. Zero desire to watch the movie.

That black dude looks like Wesley Snipe. I like him as Blade.

Too bad he’s not Wesley Snipe.

His name is Mahershala Ali.

Too bad he’s not Wesley Snipe.

His name is Mahershala Ali.

oh, mahershala ali ... he's on True Detective Season 3. 

watched 'The new king of comedy' 2 days ago, it is apparent that Stephen chow remake this movie for China market as the old one target HK movie industry in early days which China viewer might not be able to relate to, and 王宝强 is one of the current king of comedy in china to tell the story.

personally I dont find it nice compare to the original HK version

then the icac movie also not nice

wondering Jackie chan one nice or not?

It's actually quite touching with a classic storyline but much more down-to-earth presentation. Very believable flow which perhaps captures the rise of stars from nobodies to where they are, the roles of people who looked down upon them, and their family members who stayed at their side till the end.

Really recommended show with great acting, and classically funny as Stephen's trademark. Really worth a watch for his fans, may get you reflecting about lots of things.

The trailer turn me off already. Zero desire to watch the movie.

OMG. so this movie is happening. Tyrese is against the idea that Dwayne wanted to do a solo spin off. I think the "family" is kinda broken now especially with Paul's passing.

90% computer graphic  [laugh]  [laugh]  

It's actually quite touching with a classic storyline but much more down-to-earth presentation. Very believable flow which perhaps captures the rise of stars from nobodies to where they are, the roles of people who looked down upon them, and their family members who stayed at their side till the end.

Really recommended show with great acting, and classically funny as Stephen's trademark. Really worth a watch for his fans, may get you reflecting about lots of things.

Maybe stephen chow's shows don't translate well to trailers. But the trailer was really crappy. Could have been an advertisement not to watch the film. If it wasn't for stephen chow name ...

Ok lah, won't watch it in cinema, but maybe watch it one day in future.

I expected some action packed scenes.

Nice parts are the prc mm but no action packed cos animation. :D

Comedy king and icac also not nice

Nowadays hard to come by good movies

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1