Yeshe Turbocharged June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 9 hours ago, BabyBlade said: Hello hello my friends! All thanks to bazhang influencer @Discoburg! Got a non bazhang lover like me craving for some bazhangs too. All nonya ones because I'm boring like that. $4.50 each. U must take before and after photo to see got put on weight ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hamburger Hypersonic June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 (edited) Dinner and supper. Soon... Edited June 10, 2021 by Hamburger 5 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 8 hours ago, Enye said: wah...the lengths you go to just to get into your car to drive and get better fc for this tank of petrol. now you have another excuse again....get salty zang for your mum 🤣 Nearby only leh deh. I'm an eastsider! Eastside ftw. Covid cases also win the rest. 😆 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 1 hour ago, yellowshaun said: Ya la the sickening influenza @Discoburg I also never eat zhang so long now make me crave for some hahahaha! If only i had googled instead of looking at the forum i wouldnt be in this predicament.... I am happy to report i succeeded in resisting the $4.50 zhang sold by jian bo chee kueh cause they are NOT a ba zhang shope! =D I wouldn't even have googled bazhang if not for this thread. Last thing on my mind. Now it's the first thing on my mind everyday. Yet to eat my nonya zhang! 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Discoburg Supersonic June 10, 2021 Author Share June 10, 2021 45 minutes ago, Hamburger said: Dinner and supper. Soon... Sell me la. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Discoburg Supersonic June 10, 2021 Author Share June 10, 2021 36 minutes ago, BabyBlade said: Nearby only leh deh. I'm an eastsider! Eastside ftw. Covid cases also win the rest. 😆 Hell yeah Eastsider FTW! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 1 hour ago, yellowshaun said: Ya la the sickening influenza @Discoburg I also never eat zhang so long now make me crave for some hahahaha! If only i had googled instead of looking at the forum i wouldnt be in this predicament.... I am happy to report i succeeded in resisting the $4.50 zhang sold by jian bo chee kueh cause they are NOT a ba zhang shope! =D Not for me lo, even reading this bak zhang thread, i still have no craving and no buy any bak zhang. 🤣 Maybe after bak zhang festival then go buy?! Lol. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
yellowshaun 4th Gear June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 49 minutes ago, BabyBlade said: I wouldn't even have googled bazhang if not for this thread. Last thing on my mind. Now it's the first thing on my mind everyday. Yet to eat my nonya zhang! Aiyo I was taking a jibe at that siao lang who asked him to google =D Guess what ah @Discoburg i keep talking zhang, my MIL just passed me 4 mini nyona zhang from kim choo hahaha! Take photos when i eat! 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Discoburg Supersonic June 10, 2021 Author Share June 10, 2021 Just now, yellowshaun said: Aiyo I was taking a jibe at that siao lang who asked him to google =D Guess what ah @Discoburg i keep talking zhang, my MIL just passed me 4 mini nyona zhang from kim choo hahaha! Take photos when i eat! Haha I know la Shaun. You all so lucky have free zhangs to eat. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 I'm sad. Mum heated up the nonya zhang for me. Was so excited. Took a picture, cut it open, attempted to get some dark soya sauce on it, next thing I know BAM, overpoured. 😆 Mum came over with tissue paper to help me soak up the excess including on the table. Asked me why so excited over a dumpling lmao. Then pepper time! But damn the fan, got pepper all over myself. Finally when I ate, shiok! But cold already. 😆🥴 Mum: 你很像小孩子。 TOLD YA. 1 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Discoburg Supersonic June 10, 2021 Author Share June 10, 2021 1 minute ago, BabyBlade said: I'm sad. Mum heated up the nonya zhang for me. Was so excited. Took a picture, cut it open, attempted to get some dark soya sauce on it, next thing I know BAM, overpoured. 😆 Mum came over with tissue paper to help me soak up the excess including on the table. Asked me why so excited over a dumpling lmao. Then pepper time! But damn the fan, got pepper all over myself. Finally when I ate, shiok! But cold already. 😆🥴 Mum: 你很像小孩子。 TOLD YA. OMG! You wasted a perfectly good Nonya zhang. That should end up in a tummy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 Just now, Discoburg said: OMG! You wasted a perfectly good Nonya zhang. That should end up in a tummy. Finished everything leh! Nevermind I have one more left. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hamburger Hypersonic June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 Normally I would have some left over glutinous rice behind for bak zhang, but some how not for nonya zhang. I realized why. The pandan essence that was blended into the nonya zhang made the glutinous rice simply irrisistable not to finish it all. 8 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 3 hours ago, Hamburger said: Normally I would have some left over glutinous rice behind for bak zhang, but some how not for nonya zhang. I realized why. The pandan essence that was blended into the nonya zhang made the glutinous rice simply irrisistable not to finish it all. Looks good! Just like the ones sold in shops or maybe even better. And I have the exact same plate as you haha. 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic June 10, 2021 Share June 10, 2021 5 hours ago, Hamburger said: Normally I would have some left over glutinous rice behind for bak zhang, but some how not for nonya zhang. I realized why. The pandan essence that was blended into the nonya zhang made the glutinous rice simply irrisistable not to finish it all. Wah, the fillings more than than the rice. 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kar_lover Supercharged June 11, 2021 Share June 11, 2021 12 hours ago, BabyBlade said: I'm sad. Mum heated up the nonya zhang for me. Was so excited. Took a picture, cut it open, attempted to get some dark soya sauce on it, next thing I know BAM, overpoured. 😆 Mum came over with tissue paper to help me soak up the excess including on the table. Asked me why so excited over a dumpling lmao. Then pepper time! But damn the fan, got pepper all over myself. Finally when I ate, shiok! But cold already. 😆🥴 Mum: 你很像小孩子。 TOLD YA. Wa you eat 1 zhang so much drama lolll.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juzzme 3rd Gear June 11, 2021 Share June 11, 2021 The story is about bak zhang..so not OT 😛 https://sg.yahoo.com/style/sexy-taiwanese-model-raises-eyebrows-over-topless-rice-dumpling-photo-032037671.html 1 1 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabyBlade Internal Moderator June 11, 2021 Share June 11, 2021 7 hours ago, Kar_lover said: Wa you eat 1 zhang so much drama lolll.... Just like my life. ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Happy bak zhang day to all !
Happy bak zhang day to all !
Use aircon compressor to dry bak kwa
Use aircon compressor to dry bak kwa