KTV Covid-19 Cluster; KTV Alibi Service

DOBIEMKZ

7 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

I went to the 7 Eleven there a couple days back at night to pick up smth, was shocked to see the number of ppl mingling at the "ex-Pub", looked like a cluster F**k seriously, was quite taken aback, left quickly after getting my stuff, a few drunk AM were by the road side, had to drive around them while fearing that they would suddenly walk into the path of my car/ jump onto the hood, or throw glass beer mugs at me

So many 7-11 ard and why must u go to this particular outlet?

Pls cum clean & take care bro..

• Haha! 8

(edited)
41 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

“According to checks by the ICA, this Vietnamese national entered Singapore in February 2021 via the familial ties lane, sponsored by a Singapore citizen who is her boyfriend,” said ICA and MOM in a joint statement.

bf is 1 of the shared MIC that she service every night ... [sly] 

boyfriend or OKT ... please come cream .... :grin:

Edited by Wt_know
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

Tsk tsk tsk so many lonely men out there 

Despite the growing cluster uncovered this week, many of them have continued to flock to KTV lounges located in strata malls and mixed-used developments.

Checks by The Straits Times found that some patrons had planned a "last hurrah" on Wednesday evening (July 14), after finding out that their favourite haunts were to be closed for deep cleaning.

• Angry 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

BF could be the satay man .... [sly]

And the satay man delivered to KTV and get to know her  :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 3

(edited)

Do all such sissy joint come with a kitchen? If not, why did the authority permitted them to operate under F&B?

Take away food to be consume in an enclosed room can be classify as F&B? There are many restaurants out there being forced to closed down for that matter. 

Outrageous and unbelievable incompetent of the ministry.  officer that approved such permit must be faulted and taken to task!😤

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

Seem like @Staff69 has MIA, should we be concerned? :D

• Haha! 4

Twincharged
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

First reported COVID-19 case of KTV cluster entered Singapore via familial ties lane: ICA, MOM

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-ktv-cluster-first-case-singapore-ica-vietnam-15229794

The familial ties lane facilitates the entry of foreigners with "intimate ties" in Singapore, said the statement.

“According to checks by the ICA, this Vietnamese national entered Singapore in February 2021 via the familial ties lane, sponsored by a Singapore citizen who is her boyfriend,” said ICA and MOM in a joint statement.

This is international roaming.😅

and the GF frequented many KTVs.... 😂, boyfriend my foot. time to ban her and blacklist the boyfriend from sponsoring people in.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
6 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

and the GF frequented many KTVs.... 😂, boyfriend my foot. time to ban her and blacklist the boyfriend from sponsoring people in.

Police should investigate the boyfriend for being OKT.. I bet he has sponsored other GFs as well.. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

21 hours ago, SGCMmadman said:

Stall beside toa payoh satay, sell wat ah? 

This  question was posted by your wife / GF when you told her you go buy satay at TP? 

I am guessing the current most searched location on Google Street View will be Toa Payoh satay stall... :D :D

18 hours ago, Atrecord said:

Received this via whatsapp. dunno whether true...

But what's true is that got driving instructors kanna. ComfortDelgro Drive centre closed till end July...

Err... COE will drop or not? :D :D

18 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

@Jamesc u affected boh? Heard u are one of the BEST Used Car Dealer! u better cum clean with yr MIL! whahahahahhaha..

I59uG97.jpg

18 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Not all car dealers went KTV hor.

I was at Golden Mile buying mangoes for wifey.

:D

I choose slowly and pick only the best for her.

Take me 3 hours.

Wow 3 hours!! 

You must have selected your fruit very carefully, look see look see, smell here smell there, touch from top to bottom, feel in both hands and even taste (sample) before buying right? 

I am talking about the mangoes hor... What are you thinking? :D  :D

17 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

By the way ahh, I am not the person who posted the ad hoh!

I may even need someone as alibi !!:D

Can I said I was at Jame's car showroom viewing cars at night? As it is the best time. :D:D  Cars look best at night.[:)]

No wonder you noticed such ads, so you are looking for people to be your abili?

I charge only $450, ai mai... :D  :D

11 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

I went to the 7 Eleven there a couple days back at night to pick up smth, was shocked to see the number of ppl mingling at the "ex-Pub", looked like a cluster F**k seriously, was quite taken aback, left quickly after getting my stuff, a few drunk AM were by the road side, had to drive around them while fearing that they would suddenly walk into the path of my car/ jump onto the hood, or throw glass beer mugs at me

That something starting with Con... 

7-11 don't sell condo right? :D:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

Just now, Tkseah said:

Police should investigate the boyfriend for being OKT.. I bet he has sponsored other GFs as well.. 

if the VN bu actually staying some where else with other VN bu ... very obvious liao

• Praise 2

Supercharged
15 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

if the VN bu actually staying some where else with other VN bu ... very obvious liao

12 cases from 2 household at blk 639 Rowell road.. sounds like they all staying there..

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Atrecord said:

They likely is 

Kanna

The 

Virus

Last time used to be kena HIV virus, and now is kena the corona virus.:D

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You where got so 'yan tau' one ....  oops .. [lipsrsealed]

:XD:

I mean the scars. hahaha. I have a lot of scars. hahahaha. Of cuz cannot show my real face lah. I scare I show face, you all will quit leh. Ugly ppl must hide behind the screen. hahaha

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
13 hours ago, Bezbee said:

342A0857-3790-454D-9740-7A51B8F24315.jpeg

I think that if kiss other parts and not the mouth or lips then probably may not get covid-19 virus.[rolleyes]

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
↡ Advertisement