Built on uneasy compromises: The young women behind BooksActually speak up

noobcarbuyer

It nearly always take two hands to clap.

The way we go about is as if we are incorruptible. Why we always give the excuse of to err is only human? Why we never calm otherwise, that is, we are the best of best because we are humans?

Temptations is a flaw in our character with some able to ignore it while may fail to control. The age old argument, if a young pretty lady dress in bikini walls along a quite street and has a cigarette in her hand. If she does it for 365 days, it is matter of time before someone will harass her or worse the uncontrollable may decide on rape.

Greed is also another flaw that is built into our DNA. If you can be rich without effort wouldn't anyone. If there is a million dollars lying in the drain and nobody around. How many would walk away or bring it to the nearest police station? 

In some way, we ourselves have to blame. We measure success by how rich you are or how powerful you are (eg Fortune 500 and etc). Everyone wants to look successful. How many here can't wait to haolian about the cars, watches, travel, properties, even lobang to buy something. 

Why do we like to judge people so much? Why we like to kaypoh about other people's person lives? Don't we already have enough problems of our own eg covid with the numbers exploding?

Get your priorities right early. Time is limited and make full use of it because there is no way to turn back the clock.

In our lifestyle section for the hopeless, we provide guide how to live a full life. You see subscribing to ST makes your life wholesome.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Let's see what this fellow looks like...

Reveal hidden contents

1996820951_whoalaueh.thumb.jpg.ca2f0046ce0d34a8f2f6282a04641076.jpg

Good grief...and that is Renee.

Talk about ba jiu tak stamp.

Based on the tattoo on forearm, the woman who appeared in photos accompanying the ricemedia article in the first post is Renee.

Not bad lehh.. freely available at book-store, I take [laugh]

Kenny though..... can't say, looks not so important if he is gifted in other ..errrrrr... "parts".

7 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Based on the tattoo on forearm, the woman who appeared in photos accompanying the ricemedia article in the first post is Renee.

Not bad lehh.. freely available at book-store, I take [laugh]

Kenny though..... can't say, looks not so important if he is gifted in other ..errrrrr... "parts".

癞蛤蟆吃天鹅肉

Already tasted and eaten the swan's meat.😆

Internal Moderator
20 hours ago, Sosaria said:

TLDR is : same sh*t and pattern repeat each time, same background circumstances, only involve different SYTs [laugh]

Oh. SYT ah. Then I can'r be bothered. I old man liao. hahaha. It is their times now. hahahah. I sit back and enjoy a cuppa will do. [pirate]

Internal Moderator
19 hours ago, Chongster said:

Chee Hong boss only hire girls, keep upping his employees.  One day his employees exchange notes and realize he’s a chee hong boss who keeps upping his employees.  

not sure why this is worth anyone’s time…

ohh. good to be a boss thou. hahaha. No wonder I don't have such life. 😂
😂

actually ethically he's wrong but it's his personal affairs after all

his other own goal is his management of the book store and treatment of employees

• Praise 1

I came across the video below recently and was disgusted by what was being reported. Never imagine we have something similar, though on much smaller scale. This is no longer about kaypohing with what individual do with their lives, but evil intent and human decency. I mean who would set up a company and engage only/mostly female staff for no good reason, and try to go to bed with them 1 by 1.

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

2021 already 

男女平等。 

一个巴掌拍不响。你情我愿。

Complain what ? 😂

If like that also cannot see what is wrong, then really nothing to say.

You must be secretly wishing yourself to be the bookshop owner rite? What a dream come true or why you never think of it earlier!

Hopefully you do not have daughter that got makan in this manner when she is in her early 20s looking for first job, not that I am hoping for it to happen but just to help you see in another perspective, the human decency one.

• Praise 1

Books give the illusion that a person is cultured.

Wolf in sheep's clothing?

流氓不可怕, 就怕流氓有文化.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

If like that also cannot see what is wrong, then really nothing to say.

You must be secretly wishing yourself to be the bookshop owner rite? What a dream come true or why you never think of it earlier!

Hopefully you do not have daughter that got makan in this manner when she is in her early 20s looking for first job, not that I am hoping for it to happen but just to help you see in another perspective, the human decency one.

i also very old minded, such case the guy must be at fault.

but actually on the ground, moral values have drop so low. its no longer the case. so many cases i know, its no longer the guy play the girl, the girl want to play as well. 

but i totally understand where your stand is.. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

A rabbit never eats the grass around it nest - 兔子不吃窝边草😂

Yes indeed.

大便的地方不要吃东西, 吃东西的地方不要大便。

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I shouldnt have used Chinese idiom. I didnt know the Chinese helicopters here are so fierce.🤣

We are not Chinese helicopters, we cannot fly one😂

I think our standard no any higher😋

↡ Advertisement