Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Moderator
28 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

POSB user will breach antitrust until so jialat? hahaha. cannot be lah.

POSB cannot down so long lah. POSB is for poor ppl like me one. So poor alrd, wanna go atm withdraw money also cannot. Poor thing leh.

  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged (edited)

Still down

Hacker busy emptying the $5.50 I have inside....

Edited by Soya
  • Haha! 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged (edited)
54 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

POSB user will breach antitrust until so jialat? hahaha. cannot be lah.

POSB cannot down so long lah. POSB is for poor ppl like me one. So poor alrd, wanna go atm withdraw money also cannot. Poor thing leh.

You not poor!  Your money a lot a lot put inside POSB only can't withdraw cash via atm a short while only, but ultimately still can withdraw as and when you like.

I am the real poor man. Money kept by wife. Every time I want money must submit withdrawal request and justification. And not every time will be approved one.<_<:D

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
  • Haha! 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

nothing special lah

 

my national Bank credit card compromised annually for consecutive 2 years 🤫🤫🤫

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

nothing special lah

 

my national Bank credit card compromised annually for consecutive 2 years 🤫🤫🤫

What is national bank?

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

Must be the inflation lah. 🤣

5 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

You not poor!  Your money a lot a lot put inside POSB only can't withdraw cash via atm a short while only, but ultimately still can withdraw as and when you like.

I am the real poor man. Money kept by wife. Every time I want money must submit withdrawal request and justification. And not every time will be approved one.<_<:D

hahaha. you never hide some money inside your BATA shoe?

  • Haha! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
11 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Must be the inflation lah. 🤣

hahaha. you never hide some money inside your BATA shoe?

For your ears only, I did hide some in the car boot under the boot floor in those cavities in the spare tyre housing.[thumbsup]

  • Haha! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
8 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

For your ears only, I did hide some in the car boot under the boot floor in those cavities in the spare tyre housing.[thumbsup]

pretty sure your wife don't work for ICA. 😂

If not, you cannot siam at all!

You buy rolex also. then the watch face you change to relax. 😂 you can keep your money close to you. 😂

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

POSB user will breach antitrust until so jialat? hahaha. cannot be lah.

POSB cannot down so long lah. POSB is for poor ppl like me one. So poor alrd, wanna go atm withdraw money also cannot. Poor thing leh.

Suddenly I feel very rich when you say liddat 1 

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)

POSB shi se moh lai de?

Pls Order Some Babe?

Put On Some Butter?

 

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

image.png.5c93c0b70e9f2dfd10c5fbc257f4b07b.pngJUST WENT ONLINE ...... Seems down still

  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Must be you shopee and lazada shoppers. Crash the server during 11.11 sale. Now crash the bank. LoL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

still not working for me.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Must be the inflation lah. 🤣

hahaha. you never hide some money inside your BATA shoe?

Prada lah not bata 🤣🤣🤣

 

devil wears Prada 😂😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×