Jump to content

Wordle


Voodooman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wordle 305 5/6

🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I like wear this type pants.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 305 4/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Word-leh! 80 4/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 305 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

what a Load 😓

  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 305 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'll try to continue until I tio shopee on 1st try with wordle answer though I have no use of the vouchers. Hehe

#ShopeeWords
I've guessed the Word-of-the-day in 3 attempts. Join me to play Shopee Words Now! 
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Play today at: https://shp.ee/apffg9vvxbx

Edited by TangoCharlie
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 305 5/6

🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Things that ICA is interested in

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
On 4/19/2022 at 6:37 AM, Turboflat4 said:

#ShopeeWords
I've guessed the Word-of-the-day in 5 attempts. Join me to play Shopee Words Now! 
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Play today at: https://shp.ee/apffg9vvxbx

Probably my last Shopee game. Getting boring and the vouchers aren't useful. 

All vouchers so far useless and capped at $3.... Lagi useless :D

  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Yeshe said:

All vouchers so far useless and capped at $3.... Lagi useless :D

Hahaha, I am not a shopee shopper. Even those given by HPB are useless to me.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 306 5/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...