$488,888. If you know you know!

yellowshaun

Message added by BabyBlade

2 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

ECP bedok entrance
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/initial-d-gone-wrong-ae86-crashes-at-east-coast-lagoon-service-rd

The car sold for 60-70k after the accident in as-is state. Though it IS an actual Trueno. It was a Trueno then converted to a Levin, then converted back into a Trueno. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

So sad to see Arthur Wong's involvement in this fiasco... I genuinely enjoyed his reviews..

They achieved what they wanted! Good marketing lol. So many troll posts. To sell a car like this, you need the eyeballs, be it good or bad. 

On 2/9/2022 at 6:01 PM, Mockngbrd said:

ECP bedok entrance
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/initial-d-gone-wrong-ae86-crashes-at-east-coast-lagoon-service-rd

The car sold for 60-70k after the accident in as-is state. Though it IS an actual Trueno. It was a Trueno then converted to a Levin, then converted back into a Trueno. 

Something must be missing...when one mod from a male to female then a eunuch 😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 1

Looking at the pic I think the engine chui liao. Already drop out from the engine bay.

ae862.jpg

Now look at the new engine. LoL...

1069763_5b.jpg

Whoa...individual throttle body, common fuel rail with a high pressure fuel pump, probably larger capacity fuel injectors...This engine most likely had its cylinders fully bored out. With such modifications confirm will be using an aftermarket ecu. Cant see the turbocharger. This engine looks NA leh. 

What's underneath the car I dunno lah. Cannot see. Haha... For such an old car what's underneath is important cos it might be a rust bucket. Need to do a lot of welding and patching.

For a wrecked car confirm need a lot of new parts. I think the repair cost is inclusive as well. That's why the high price tag.

I dont think I will want to drive this car. The stock car weighs in at less than a ton. So it is basically wrap in very thin sheet metal. The crash safety of yester years arent that good either. 

Edited by Watwheels

Internal Moderator

This is one of the post on FB with a lot of controversy involving the poster and the AE86 car owner. But willing buyer willing seller isn't it?

• Haha! 2

@yellowshaun He is just another used car dealer. Doesn’t mean he do some nice “FB live” session, make him a saint. Most of the car he sell are overpriced anyway, so really nothing new. There are better reputable used car dealer whom are reasonable, so don’t need to be disappointed. 

58 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

This is one of the post on FB with a lot of controversy involving the poster and the AE86 car owner. But willing buyer willing seller isn't it?

got link to interview ?