NDP 2022

Tohto

Supersonic
3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Tesla.???You look down on S'pore Gov't....min must be BMW Latest i7 or Mercedes Benz EQS...anyway these Gov't are Taxes free & no need COE..won't costed more than a Basic MG or BYD with COE.

No no….gotta be connected w the ppl. Should show up in BlueSG car

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 8

3 hours ago, Ender said:

Pfizer got sent any contigent for the parade or not?

For sure they won't carry flag pole but syringe...slogan - loo pah zearm buay? 😁

• Haha! 5

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Soya said:

No no….gotta be connected w the ppl. Should show up in BlueSG car

Must well ride E-Bike.

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

Actually most 新加坡狼 should have attended NDP in one's life. During NS or in school days. 

from school to ns me kena arrow to perform every year :XD:

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
31 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Must well ride E-Bike.

Cannot. Skali Cisco officer give karate kick how?

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Soya said:

Cannot. Skali Cisco officer give karate kick how?

Then the CISCO next stop will be Changi ''Chalet''.😆

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

from school to ns me kena arrow to perform every year :XD:

What you performed in NDP when kena arrow during NS? My unit kena doing the NDP logistics once in NS.

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, 13177 said:

What you performed in NDP when kena arrow during NS? My unit kena doing the NDP logistics once in NS.

Marching contingent, some arrowed for flag party - yes the ones you see during flypass, they need ppl to roll the flag

• Praise 1

(edited)
On 6/2/2022 at 2:16 PM, 13177 said:

Actually most 新加坡狼 should have attended NDP in one's life. During NS or in school days. 

I never leh. NS never attend, school days also never.

Was lucky a couple years back, my friend got some preview tickets and got to watch the preview live.

I have yet to watch any NDP actual day show live. When is my turn ah?

My Uni is looking for volunteers to join the parade as student leaders. But I don't wana do such free labour job. Rather be an audience. 

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

I never leh. NS never attend, school days also never.

Was lucky a couple years back, my friend got some preview tickets and got to watch the preview live.

I have yet to watch any NDP actual day show live. When is my turn ah?

My Uni is looking for volunteers to join the parade as student leaders. But I don't wana do such free labour job. Rather be an audience. 

My school got involved in NDP back then, but i never kena. NS kena once. Then went to see preview 2 times, courtesy from friend who managed to have extra ticket. Lol. Anyway, now i'm not interested to go watch NDP, waste time only. Even on tv i also never watch the full parade. And even they have NDP activities in heartlander, i also dont bother.

On 6/3/2022 at 10:55 PM, 13177 said:

My school got involved in NDP back then, but i never kena. NS kena once. Then went to see preview 2 times, courtesy from friend who managed to have extra ticket. Lol. Anyway, now i'm not interested to go watch NDP, waste time only. Even on tv i also never watch the full parade. And even they have NDP activities in heartlander, i also dont bother.

i attended once. Once when i was part of the GOH. fly pass cannot see coz under Hormat command. After march out cannot stay coz must clear arms and wait for bus go back camp return arms. Sometimes lucky can see abit of fireworks. Weekend all burnt but the free food, KFC and milo van very nice la. 

• Praise 6

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

i attended once. Once when i was part of the GOH. fly pass cannot see coz under Hormat command. After march out cannot stay coz must clear arms and wait for bus go back camp return arms. Sometimes lucky can see abit of fireworks. Weekend all burnt but the free food, KFC and milo van very nice la. 

GOH very chiam one. involved in the logistics of the NDP still can stay thoughout the parade and see the performance a bit here and there. Lol. 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Jonpaul0104 said:

Anyone received email notification of successful balloting?

No receive anything. 😅