Jump to content

RIP Ken Block


Mockngbrd
 Share

Recommended Posts

Supercharged

reminded me of michael schumacher

seems like winter sports is more dangerous than motorsports

 

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
28 minutes ago, Gnahp said:

reminded me of michael schumacher

seems like winter sports is more dangerous than motorsports

 

At least he never died.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

https://www.wsaz.com/2023/01/03/reports-rally-car-driver-ken-block-dies-snowmobile-accident/

😓

"Authorities say 55-year-old Kenneth Block “was riding a snowmobile on a steep slope when the snowmobile upended, landing on top of him.” He was pronounced dead from his injuries at the scene. Block had been riding with a group but was alone at the time of the accident, according to the sheriff's office."

Link to post
Share on other sites

5th Gear
2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

At least he never died.

Think Schumi  is a vegetable - worse than dying . Only body alive , brain gaga.

  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

 

4 hours ago, Gnahp said:

reminded me of michael schumacher

seems like winter sports is more dangerous than motorsports

 

Collin mcrae also. Seems that  professional drivers sometimes will underestimate dangers due to their motor skills.

  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged
1 hour ago, shrjun said:

Think Schumi  is a vegetable - worse than dying . Only body alive , brain gaga.

Personally.... I hope people will be merciful and "pull the plug" if that happen to me... not saying apply to others,  we all have different views on this. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator
2 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Personally.... I hope people will be merciful and "pull the plug" if that happen to me... not saying apply to others,  we all have different views on this. 

 

Do ur AMD and ACP so if you become kaiLan, you decide if you want to be harvested or fried

  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

 

Collin mcrae also. Seems that  professional drivers sometimes will underestimate dangers due to their motor skills.

helicopter crash if i remember it correctly, he was the pilot 

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Gnahp said:

reminded me of michael schumacher

seems like winter sports is more dangerous than motorsports

 

I read he drilled his helmet to fix a frame for his go-pro... he flipped and it pierced his skull.

 

  • Shocked 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

5th Gear
1 hour ago, Gnahp said:

helicopter crash if i remember it correctly, he was the pilot 

Straight forward accident..... unfortunately included his boy, and boy's friend.

  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Karoon said:

I read he drilled his helmet to fix a frame for his go-pro... he flipped and it pierced his skull.

 

His wife posted a photo of the helmet he was wearing. 

CF577347-A266-4E72-8564-C908CDBE1696.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
18 hours ago, Gnahp said:

helicopter crash if i remember it correctly, he was the pilot 

Yeah. I remember reading reason for crash is he flew the copter at low heights. 

Schumi is also pretty reckless. I always feel he indirectly caused Senna's accident as he was really pissed with him. But that's just competition.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5th Gear
On 1/3/2023 at 6:36 PM, Playtime said:

Personally.... I hope people will be merciful and "pull the plug" if that happen to me... not saying apply to others,  we all have different views on this. 

 

If things aren't documented  , hospitals will unfortunately default to a save life and not quality of life . The number of such patients in our nursing homes is staggering.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
(edited)

Audi suay siah. Just partner with Ken only.

RIP.

The snow almost took Jeremy Renner.

20230104_jeremy%20renner_ig.jpg?h=0429cc

Cannot underestimate the power of snow.

Edited by Watwheels
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, shrjun said:

If things aren't documented  , hospitals will unfortunately default to a save life and not quality of life . The number of such patients in our nursing homes is staggering.

Hmm cardiopulmonary resuscitation prior to intubation at P1 level, almost certainly will proceed.
Unless it's clear cut hospice/palliative case, or very elderly. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
On 1/3/2023 at 8:14 PM, Karoon said:

I read he drilled his helmet to fix a frame for his go-pro... he flipped and it pierced his skull.

 

Did it pierce his skull?

I always thought the mounting of the go-pro caused the helmet to be structurally weak and it broke apart and more force transmitted to his skull.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5th Gear
3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Audi suay siah. Just partner with Ken only.

RIP.

The snow almost took Jeremy Renner.

20230104_jeremy%20renner_ig.jpg?h=0429cc

Cannot underestimate the power of snow.

I think you'll find that was the snow plough...... dammed lucky.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...