RadX Moderator November 28, 2024 Share November 28, 2024 On 11/28/2024 at 8:26 PM, Atonchia said: Unless we choose substitution then they will swope an equivalent or more pricey product when the original one is out of stock. But I rather select no substitution. Especially I am quite particular on the wines I buy. But no substitute then there will be the delivery fee? you atas go jasons order la ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic November 28, 2024 Share November 28, 2024 On 11/28/2024 at 8:27 PM, RadX said: But no substitute then there will be the delivery fee? you atas go jasons order la No deliver charge even when the OOS item bring the total purchase value below delivery charge waiver. It occurred to me once. When 2 bottles of wine I ordered went OOS. Probably they will charge delivery when it falls below certain amount without substitute. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victor68 Turbocharged November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 NTUC self checkout kiosk you need to place entire basket on the checkout table, wait for all items scanned and place them on the other table before can pay. Any other super market need to do this? Giant is simple, just scan and pay. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spidey10 Supercharged November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 I used to do my shopping at FP and then once day I went to SS to do my shopping....and found out some (not all but some, majority) of the things that I commonly buy in FP, it is cheaper in SS.... mind you, 1 item I save $0.20, just imagine every weekend i spend $200 on groceries and the savings...is like 2 plate of chicken rice..just nice for wife and me after shopping... 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 8:14 AM, Victor68 said: NTUC self checkout kiosk you need to place entire basket on the checkout table, wait for all items scanned and place them on the other table before can pay. Any other super market need to do this? Giant is simple, just scan and pay. Just like it's master... scare pple cheat.. most of the handheld scanner at aunty lucy need replacing.. click till TL oso cannot scan the QR code on the app.. 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 9:43 AM, Ody_2004 said: Just like it's master... scare pple cheat.. most of the handheld scanner at aunty lucy need replacing.. click till TL oso cannot scan the QR code on the app.. There many cheapo people who want to cheat during the self checkout. Fairprice also play safe only. Lol. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 9:59 AM, 13177 said: There many cheapo people who want to cheat during the self checkout. Fairprice also play safe only. Lol. Mmmmmm then Giant no scare meh? And i heard we got the most honest pple in the country 🤣 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kb27 Supersonic November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 9:03 AM, Spidey10 said: I used to do my shopping at FP and then once day I went to SS to do my shopping....and found out some (not all but some, majority) of the things that I commonly buy in FP, it is cheaper in SS.... mind you, 1 item I save $0.20, just imagine every weekend i spend $200 on groceries and the savings...is like 2 plate of chicken rice..just nice for wife and me after shopping... Recently, I re-discovered Prime supermart near my house within walking distance. They have quite a bit of discounts for many product. So I keep going back to find more cheap stuffs and groceries. 😁 A lot of stuff was not found in my neighbourhood Fairprice, which is quite miserable in selection. 1 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 Still have few hundreds of hardcopy vouchers and few hundreds digital vouchers with them...pls...glitches ornot...long live aunty lucy...mmm tang toh until i use them all...🙏😅 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jman888 Moderator November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 rfid is the best, like uniqlo, put everything there and they will detect all the items, no need to scan one by one. 2 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 I think we shld stop complaining.. if not aunty lucy will implement technology to detect the 5cents plastic bags!! 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kb27 Supersonic November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 10:26 AM, Ody_2004 said: I think we shld stop complaining.. if not aunty lucy will implement technology to detect the 5cents plastic bags!! Put RFID tag in every plastic bag, so you do not steal. 😁 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victor68 Turbocharged November 29, 2024 Share November 29, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 10:15 AM, Kb27 said: Recently, I re-discovered Prime supermart near my house within walking distance. They have quite a bit of discounts for many product. So I keep going back to find more cheap stuffs and groceries. 😁 A lot of stuff was not found in my neighbourhood Fairprice, which is quite miserable in selection. We do need competition otherwise they get too complacent Yaya papa lah. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Soya Supersonic December 1, 2024 Share December 1, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 9:03 AM, Spidey10 said: I used to do my shopping at FP and then once day I went to SS to do my shopping....and found out some (not all but some, majority) of the things that I commonly buy in FP, it is cheaper in SS.... mind you, 1 item I save $0.20, just imagine every weekend i spend $200 on groceries and the savings...is like 2 plate of chicken rice..just nice for wife and me after shopping... Scholars vs Businessman. How to compete? 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic December 1, 2024 Share December 1, 2024 (edited) On 11/29/2024 at 8:14 AM, Victor68 said: NTUC self checkout kiosk you need to place entire basket on the checkout table, wait for all items scanned and place them on the other table before can pay. Any other super market need to do this? Giant is simple, just scan and pay. All the product has the net weight recorded, so when scanned, it will record the total weight of basket and all products, then deduct the scanned product weight on the other side.... The cashier is just a human deterrence, the self check out scanner by itself is smart enough to know if all items in basket been scanned properly or any item been purposely left out. Edited December 1, 2024 by Atonchia Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic December 1, 2024 Share December 1, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 10:09 AM, Ody_2004 said: Mmmmmm then Giant no scare meh? And i heard we got the most honest pple in the country 🤣 That only applies to honest people in the country..... Doesn't apply to the rest of the 80%🤣 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victor68 Turbocharged December 1, 2024 Share December 1, 2024 On 12/1/2024 at 11:46 PM, Atonchia said: All the product has the net weight recorded, so when scanned, it will record the total weight of basket and all products, then deduct the scanned product weight on the other side.... The cashier is just a human deterrence, the self check out scanner by itself is smart enough to know if all items in basket been scanned properly or any item been purposely left out. Of course I know how it works. If the idea is to encourage self check out, then they better design bigger counter. What they have are for a single basket with few items checkout. I have toilet rolls, tissue boxes, groceries, etc. end of the day, the assistant will have to bypass the system. It is no more self check out liao. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic December 2, 2024 Share December 2, 2024 On 12/2/2024 at 6:21 AM, Victor68 said: Of course I know how it works. If the idea is to encourage self check out, then they better design bigger counter. What they have are for a single basket with few items checkout. I have toilet rolls, tissue boxes, groceries, etc. end of the day, the assistant will have to bypass the system. It is no more self check out liao. Yup. Its mainly for single basket purchases. Trolley load need to queue at cashier checkout. I hated to wait when buying wine at self check out while the assistant was busy with other counter. There was once I needed to walk up to her to get her attention.... even after attended other counters she still didn't notice the red light at my counter. ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Shopee Singapore
Shopee Singapore
Where to watch "live" soccer online ?
Where to watch "live" soccer online ?
Online scam
Online scam
The horrible colleague / office politics thread
The horrible colleague / office politics thread
Online purchase for car parts
Online purchase for car parts
Online shopping fever
Online shopping fever
Car delivery at PML
Car delivery at PML