CSCBB's coaching corner

Ct3833

Before

Now

Don't try to run away now, twisting the words. Take responsibility after you have make a mistake. 

No lah, he won't take responsibility for the rubbish that is coming out from his mouth. He will keep on twisting & twisting.

He is ball-less to admit what he had said & believing his ignorant attitude works will be like believing your wife/gf is happy to keep their armpit hair.

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]    

No lah, he won't take responsibility for the rubbish that is coming out from his mouth. He will keep on twisting & twisting.

He is ball-less to admit what he had said & believing his ignorant attitude works will be like believing your wife/gf is happy to keep their armpit hair.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Absolutely agree.

Up till now he still has not answered my questions and just keep evading and changing topic, and finding ways to suan me.

And for others, when he has nothing more to say, he picks on their English when his is so poor to begin with.

He own, I mean owes all of us many apologies

• Praise 2

Criticism such as "Why MRT breakdown again? so jialat. Fire the ex-general." are equally unhelpful and stating the obvious.

What have you done to help?

Diam lar...
  • Praise 5

If you just angry because you lost face, just let it go lah. I have not mark you so better run away while you can.

Pls lah, even let you marked liao you also didn't do any follow up actions on questions posted by other ppls. Keep on repeating & twisting your words to smoke us. So what is the point of your marking ppls here?

Guys, so this is one fine example of mediocre working individual attitude here, I can find a few in my office anytime. 

• Praise 2

Well look at yourself, your friends and your relatives. Do any of them make the grade? Are you willing and able to help? Would you trust them if they entered politics?

Look at the kinds of answers in this forum. You think clowns like sugimoto, oldjaffa, pocy, bratenza qualify to even join the Oppies? Even Low and Sylvia are thin in the ranks and have little choice.

Your "wisdom" is merely stating the obvious.

I already said I am apolitical and have been in private sector all my career. Am now near retirement. My realisation that senior adult workers, especially middle-class white collar folks, have very poor understanding of the history and political contexts of the gahmen policies, came about only around 2011.

I am blunt with senior working adults because we should think before we criticise and complain.

Look to yourself and change yourself first so that you can act as role model. Very easy to criticise others but many of us lack self-awareness.

More importantly, what was your quality? What were the criticisms of your work and leadership style?

Very few folks can admit they are lousy at what they do.

Do you have that self-awareness?

Actually I am not one of the ' senior adults ' you've been blunt to, but in fact a Gen Y early 90s and I have to say you're the perfect role model

That is the perfect example of what I DON'T WANT to become when I am a senior adult

You've assumed in previous posts that I have no respect for authority figures, but in actual fact I am extremely respectful of authority figures who have gained that respect, and you are clearly not one of them

It's sad to see your lack of maturity.. before you shoot me with your endless and repetitive assumptions,why not take your comments and shove it right back up your @#$

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 14

I don't mean you are unappreciative. I am sure you are concern and that is why you care, just like some of the rest like Philip, TheOldJaffa.

There will always be MRT breakdown just like our own car and besides most of our cars are only limited to 10 years unlike MRT.

Actually whenever I see a car break down my first thought is always servicing was skipped or skimped on. Cos my car NEVER broke down once. Just had flyseal crack but can still drive to workshop.

But yeah Murphy's law. I just realised that my new car does not come with the breakdown triangle so I went out and bought it. Cos normally after saying my car never breaks down and laugh at those with broken down cars, karma will strike my car....

• Praise 2

Feel the lurve......only animals/beasts mark their territory... :D

Dog-peeing7.png

Pls lah, even let you marked liao you also didn't do any follow up actions on questions posted by other ppls. Keep on repeating & twisting your words to smoke us. So what is the point of your marking ppls here?

Guys, so this is one fine example of mediocre working individual attitude here, I can find a few in my office anytime. 

• Praise 4

I did say that I choose not to criticise or comment for matters I am not familiar with. But I do know a bit about the historical and political contexts so don't try to fake me out.

If you just angry because you lost face, just let it go lah. I have not mark you so better run away while you can.

There are fundamental ethical values such as respect, honesty and tolerance, you replaced all these by rudeness, discourtesy and at times bordering on outright bullying and aggression. I am not scared of you, and we will never.

• Praise 4

Shows you are not looking hard enough for all the opportunities available.

Why you cannot believe it is possible for a nice middle class life in singapore without debts and without having to be a lackey of politicians?

Ok man..I think lets just leave this...

what do we expect out of this...nothing..just lots of stress and time wasted arguing point by point.

Lets just get back to discussing automotive matters..

end of year liao...it is time to take stock and be merry..

everybody just stop all those negative language

cheers bro... [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

We all know the MRT breakdown so stop stating the obvious. How are you helping to make things better?

I use the MRT but never caught in any breakdown. I don't add to the criticisms and noise because I look at their intent and who instigate the problems and it is not case of intentionally causing harm to commuters. They don't make the breakdown and laugh at commuters fighting for bus ride home, right?

They are sincere enough in their work effort to want to fix the problems immediately, right? They don't just walk off and go for leave or holiday when the breakdown happens, right?

Dont be too quick jumping in to defence yr clone lah. He said mrt break down like car, so I try to help him understand. I talk analogy of car ownership and natural behavior of owner...no talk MRT and I no tuition centre to recommend for reading.

Anyhow help exposed yrself to get face wiping, may result in lost race also & you get angry...pain or not?

For the record...I no use mrt, I no complain.

We all know the MRT breakdown so stop stating the obvious. How are you helping to make things better?

I use the MRT but never caught in any breakdown. I don't add to the criticisms and noise because I look at their intent and who instigate the problems and it is not case of intentionally causing harm to commuters. They don't make the breakdown and laugh at commuters fighting for bus ride home, right?

They are sincere enough in their work effort to want to fix the problems immediately, right? They don't just walk off and go for leave or holiday when the breakdown happens, right?

Dont be too quick jumping in to defence yr clone lah. He said mrt break down like car, so I try to help him understand. I talk analogy of car ownership and natural behavior of owner...no talk MRT and I no tuition centre to recommend for reading.

Anyhow help exposed yrself to get face wiping, may result in lost race also & you get angry...pain or not?

For the record...I no use mrt, I no complain.

• Praise 2

Regional director for MNC makes $600k per annum. MP given $12k per month. Local marketing manager in MNC already get $17k per month and no need to watch what car you buy, where you live, what home you buy, attend MPS twice a week and no weekends for next 4 years.

The reason why most of us don't know is that we are mediocre. Just admit to yourself and take steps to improve yourself, and your outlook and attitude will change. Guaranteed.

LKY already addressed this in 80s. His best ministers were getting hell from their families. Your rubbish talk about "self-sacrifice" is ideological and selfish because it is narrow thinking and does not account for the future of your family and kids.

You pay not enough, already successful men will tell you to fly kite because they cannot make plans for their family. And Singapore not like other countries where minister or MP can give land and businesses to wife and family members.

So old already plse think before opening mouth.

That is an allegation on their public character, public standing and sincerity.

Plse stop it unless you willing to defend yourself in court.

They were all Malays. Another proof point about how lousy the senior chinese hypocrites are in this forum.

I am give u a warning n moderation for racial insults n creating disharmony amongst members by name calling etc. It is perfectly fine to state your views but u r getting big headed n carried away just because we chose to give leeway for open discussion. Shld u continue with this vitriol when your moderation is up, I will not hesitate to ban you so I’ll be watching your posts henceforth.

• Praise 22

Either you evade taxation or your gains are ill-gotten. Washing machine sound familiar? [laugh]

Maybe @cscbb got get baby regulary ( baby timing /planning very good 1) so got tax exemption until 3 babies Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3