Porker Turbocharged October 3, 2007 Share October 3, 2007 So how many girls did you score by doing that? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear October 3, 2007 Share October 3, 2007 Hmmm .... the hit rate is about 7 out of 10 .... "hit" mean ... get their handphone only ... since I just want to know them sincerely .... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freestylers09 5th Gear October 3, 2007 Share October 3, 2007 Bishan park sala ah? about the bf part i saw b4...then got some bro aks him saw bf dun even Hi one..v weird Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gizmo77 Neutral Newbie October 3, 2007 Author Share October 3, 2007 Wow, you patterns alot hor Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gizmo77 Neutral Newbie October 3, 2007 Author Share October 3, 2007 [reply] Bishan park sala ah? about the bf part i saw b4...then got some bro aks him saw bf dun even Hi one..v weird Chun boh? She's so stylo milo one ah? This type of gal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenfarm Turbocharged October 3, 2007 Share October 3, 2007 hey chickenfarmsend me the pic leh secretary leh! Bro...lao charbor photo u oso want U wanna put your coins in her eye bag izzit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenfarm Turbocharged October 3, 2007 Share October 3, 2007 Bishan park I oso run there wif my CO but on Sunday evening Evening no chio bu...only mostly men with spare tyres but like to run half naked Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maxus-MIFA9 Supersonic October 3, 2007 Share October 3, 2007 Morning again Any luck this morning Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madsumm 1st Gear October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 I can't help it... :P Are you one of the men.. or one of the spare tyres? .. opppz Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gz0707 4th Gear October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 u looking at the spare tyres or those cups above? bad, bad boy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Simplyme Neutral Newbie October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 Interesting Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freestylers09 5th Gear October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 my friend an ah pek always jog with his wife there also..maybe he 1 of them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 Wow, you patterns alot hor That is the usual lah ..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenfarm Turbocharged October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 Like my SUV, my spare tyre is nicely tucked under the spare tyre cover, i.e., I'm fully clothed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenfarm Turbocharged October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 (edited) I'm sure your fren is fully clothed Actually I didn't quite noticed until my CO complained to me that once a topless man overtook her then look back at her like he very good runner like dat Then I suddenly noticed got lots of topless men I'm the advance party and always wait for my CO at the finishing point so we dun really run together Edited October 4, 2007 by Chickenfarm Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mzrmazda3 6th Gear October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 Bro, this morning succeed liao bo? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thug Clutched October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 Hi Bros, Need some advise. I'm with this whom I see almost every morning. In fact, I make it a point to get up early in the morning so that I can get a sneak of . I have not spoken to coz she appears to be very (she either looks away or down)whenever I ran past her. Moreover she always listen to her ipod when she runs so that kind of hard to make contact. Should I just go up & say but I don't want to frighten her away or just her like what I did every morning U sound like a stalker lei. hehe...anyway if u think its worth the try jus go up to her and say hi. The most a hard cold reject. How old r u? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raven Neutral Newbie October 4, 2007 Share October 4, 2007 Ya lor. Nothing venture, nothing gain. Kind of remind me that day I approached my then wife ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Rich people's lifestyles
Rich people's lifestyles
Old WW2 Relic disposals
Old WW2 Relic disposals
Should I migrate?
Should I migrate?
Memory loss, should see which doc?
Memory loss, should see which doc?
Mileage 110k, Should use 5W30 or 5W40
Mileage 110k, Should use 5W30 or 5W40
Aliens Are Coming!! What Should We Do??
Aliens Are Coming!! What Should We Do??
What Should Your Normal Resting Heart Rate Really Be?
What Should Your Normal Resting Heart Rate Really Be?
Air-con condenser fan....how often should it run?
Air-con condenser fan....how often should it run?