Which is your favourite shopping centre and why?

Kelpie

Supersonic

OG Chinatown

5 storeys of shopping from travel to household to supplements to clothing etc

Got 2 MRT lines nearby

HBD parking in the vicinity

Hungry go next door big big hawker centre and eat and buy toiletries from Ocean or Swanston

Walk until tired can go People's Park for massage. (This one I tiagong one, please do not pm me for recommendations)

Fairprice Hub - Joo Koon

Far from the madding crowd, and now got Decathlon.

Sime Darby Centre

Buy cooking stuff from Tott then go 5th floor for Indian Food then pick up groceries from Cold Storage.

Mustafa

Good for insomniacs cos 24hrs. Can go Jalan Besar for supper too.

Great World City

Shop, watch movie and go Zion Road hawker centre for braised duck or the long long queue CKT. Pick up groceries from Cold Storage.

Fairprice at Joo Koon until now still havent go before. Lol.

Great world city another mall not bad walk walk, although nothing to see de. Zion rd hawker centre not only famous for braised duck and CKT but also prawn mee. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Went once a few years back too. Dont even remember why i go there. Wanted to buy their export HU but price too cheap till i scared. In the end bought an asics shoe bag as a souvenir as i know i will not be going back anytime soon. The smell in a spices section is really powerful.

yah the spices smell is really tokkong.  [thumbsup]  [:p]

there is another smell at the upper floor where the bakery is, cannot  describe but i just cannot tahan.  [laugh]

OG Chinatown

5 storeys of shopping from travel to household to supplements to clothing etc

Got 2 MRT lines nearby

HBD parking in the vicinity

Hungry go next door big big hawker centre and eat and buy toiletries from Ocean or Swanston

Walk until tired can go People's Park for massage. (This one I tiagong one, please do not pm me for recommendations)

Fairprice Hub - Joo Koon

Far from the madding crowd, and now got Decathlon.

Sime Darby Centre

Buy cooking stuff from Tott then go 5th floor for Indian Food then pick up groceries from Cold Storage.

Mustafa

Good for insomniacs cos 24hrs. Can go Jalan Besar for supper too.

Great World City

Shop, watch movie and go Zion Road hawker centre for braised duck or the long long queue CKT. Pick up groceries from Cold Storage.

Star Vista

Served by 2 MRT lines and decent variety of food.

If feel motivated can cross the road and jog to Clementi and beyond along the big canal.

Decathlon. Actually can just buy from Taobao. Some of my wife long sleeve tops from there.

I have always tell my family that mustafa is one of the place they must go at least once, but after my visit last month, I went back and tell them mustafa is one place you never want to go. [:p][laugh][laugh]

I normally go mustafa ard 2am lol
  • Praise 1

Yup, nowadays when weather is hot, weekend i keep telling wife to go out and have lunch and hide in aircon for a few hours. Better than stay home complain hot, wanna waste $$ to on aircon...

Ha ha yah, Kallang Wave the toilets dunno why must hide so far away. Can understand your dislike for it now. Luckily my kids now a bit bigger, won't have those 'urgent' situation anymore, so not that big a problem.

But down there i think biz is bad. Many shops closed liao... Food fare left half the original size only. And the aircon i think they got no money to switch on all, maybe only at one-third of what is needed, many places like no aircon like that...

Kallang Wave is within the Sport Hub so must be sporty when one is there mah...

Take it as a form of workout through shuttle run or endurance run - endure the urge to pangsai or pangjio - to the toilet to only emerge victoriously from it like a champion.

Supersonic

Take it as a form of workout through shuttle run or endurance run - endure the urge to pangsai or pangjio - to the toilet to only emerge victoriously from it like a champion.

Supercharged

As working adults without kids, generally u feel malls are quite useless. 

But for young parents and adolescents and young adults, malls are like damn essential.

Where else am I going to eat, go supermarket, let my kids play around in toy store or in the indoor playground while the parents can hang around in air-conditioning all in one place.

very inefficient design. Don't like the mall.

It takes almost 5 mins to walk to the toilet on the same level (not exaggerating). If my girl wanted to rush to toilet, confirm pee out already.

My wife and kids sat on it before, the train.

Interesting point of view.

But for me, family time is at home sweet home.

we don't go to mall for just walking around and maybe makan only.

the atas mall like Ion I probably been there less than 5 time and only covwr less than 50% of the mall, dun even know how many floor they have.

Interesting point of view.

But for me, family time is at home sweet home.

we don't go to mall for just walking around and maybe makan only.

I go to eat lunch with them on my days off and once a while when rainy weekends can't go outdoors.

You ASK, no need work, you want to go 2am, 3am or 4am also can. Peasant like us can only go during human hours. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

U pay me 10 dollars go mustafa, i also don't want.

The human and physical traffic.

The best mall is a mostly empty one [laugh]

I find these few malls very haphazard and not really nice to walk.

agree but if you pay me $30 i may go for you

they have a wide range of products but not cheap as qith all the hype, saving comes from bulk buy

i dislike after paying for your goods, the cashier will cable tie your plastic bag.

Lack of trust by the management

if they dont trust their customers than why bother to open shop

if a few shoppers steal why punish everybody (blanket party).

furthermore if you eat bryani at the near by eateries, $10 for a plate of bryani with a big chunk of bone and small pieces of meat attached.

one treats me like a thief the other treats me like a dog

not complaining but respectis two way street

anyway it was a good experience with the staff, helpful always trying to upsell me

• Praise 8

the atas mall like Ion I probably been there less than 5 time and only covwr less than 50% of the mall, dun even know how many floor they have.

I haven't went ion for years as well. Nothing there to see or buy. Haha I only go their annual Christmas decorations outside haha

Supercharged

You copycat.

The rich guy in MCF go Mustafa at mid night.

You go at 2.

You tot like that money will drop on your face?

:D

• Praise 1

(edited)

You ASK, no need work, you want to go 2am, 3am or 4am also can. Peasant like us can only go during human hours. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Eh weekend la. My working hour also flexible. I quite jobless le any good lobang for me??? Dont give me tablewiping job, i cannot wake up early lol

Moreover i go mustafa midnight then its empty nobody goes mustafa unless driving as bus and mrt also stop operating. Also got free parking at roadside best of both world

You copycat.

The rich guy in MCF go Mustafa at mid night.

You go at 2.

You tot like that money will drop on your face?

:D

Sorry hor i go once every few months, that rich guy go weekly one haha

I haven't went ion for years as well. Nothing there to see or buy. Haha I only go their annual Christmas decorations outside haha

Ion is good, also got good food and the mall not like mbs super high end type, ion got basement stores for peasant like me hehe

agree but if you pay me $30 i may go for you

they have a wide range of products but not cheap as qith all the hype, saving comes from bulk buy

i dislike after paying for your goods, the cashier will cable tie your plastic bag.

Lack of trust by the management

if they dont trust their customers than why bother to open shop

if a few shoppers steal why punish everybody (blanket party).

furthermore if you eat bryani at the near by eateries, $10 for a plate of bryani with a big chunk of bone and small pieces of meat attached.

one treats me like a thief the other treats me like a dog

not complaining but respectis two way street

anyway it was a good experience with the staff, helpful always trying to upsell me

Brother mustafa trust u but they dont trust those workers le, so must be fair treat every customers equally, tie all lor

I got one jakarta friend go to sg for four fingers in ion mall, come morning go back afternoon flight lol

Kallang wave area really many sporty people, all looks fit and good de. Sometimes go there also feel a bit inferior after seeing those people. Lol.

Dun worry i normally wear loose clothing to cover my beer belly haha Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 1

Eh weekend la. My working hour also flexible. I quite jobless le any good lobang for me??? Dont give me tablewiping job, i cannot wake up early lol

Moreover i go mustafa midnight then its empty nobody goes mustafa unless driving as bus and mrt also stop operating. Also got free parking at roadside best of both world

Sorry hor i go once every few months, that rich guy go weekly one haha

Ion is good, also got good food and the mall not like mbs super high end type, ion got basement stores for peasant like me hehe

Brother mustafa trust u but they dont trust those workers le, so must be fair treat every customers equally, tie all lor

I got one jakarta friend go to sg for four fingers in ion mall, come morning go back afternoon flight lol

Dun worry i normally wear loose clothing to cover my beer belly haha

He so Gian plus ASK. Why not set up 4 fingers in Jakarta lol. Can ownself eat ownself shop...

He so Gian plus ASK. Why not set up 4 fingers in Jakarta lol. Can ownself eat ownself shop...

I told him liddat too lol

4 finger funnily cannot last in indo just like subway

• Praise 1

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1