Jump to content

Hungry Ghost Month ....


Typhoonz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Many people's keyboard also got kwee [nod] They become hero when they touch their keypads...like kee tang liddat [flowerface]

 

Heng Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................... mine 'touch-screen' ... [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Heng Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................... mine 'touch-screen' ... [laugh]

 

Then you better beware of sotong kwee [nod] They like to make ppl touch here touch there [flowerface]

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Then you better beware of sotong kwee [nod] They like to make ppl touch here touch there [flowerface]

 

That's 'mo mo tay tay' kwee aka raba raba ghost .... [sly]

 

All the 'lup sup' bars along Balestier Road have ... [cool]

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Also got tiko quee...... [:p][laugh]

 

Not enough sleep.

 

Hokkien saying: no dog sleep. [laugh]

My hokkien is not as good as yours [thumbsdown] , I will says " boh hor koon " it can mean never sleep well or " No Tiger To Sleep " [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

My hokkien is not as good as yours [thumbsdown] , I will says " boh hor koon " it can mean never sleep well or " No Tiger To Sleep " [:p]

 

Speaking of tiger, I heard peh hor also can drive away the kwee...but I dunno whether peh hor can apply on men anot... [cool]

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Speaking of tiger, I heard peh hor also can drive away the kwee...but I dunno whether peh hor can apply on men anot... [cool]

Peh Hor means hairless and goot goot bor chow bi, I heard long legged chicken can attracts Hum Sup Quee's [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Speaking of tiger, I heard peh hor also can drive away the kwee...but I dunno whether peh hor can apply on men anot... [cool]

 

tiagong beh hor need the jhee leng to submit........those hairy guys with hair all the way to the belly button one.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Peh Hor means hairless and goot goot bor chow bi, I heard long legged chicken can attracts Hum Sup Quee's [laugh]

 

Dont' anyhow quee here quee there hor uncle @fongmy

 

There is actually an army camp called amoy quee camp. :D

 

Heard also got quee stories there. [sweatdrop]

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Dont' anyhow quee here quee there hor uncle @fongmy

 

There is actually an army camp called amoy quee camp. :D

 

Heard also got quee stories there. [sweatdrop]

 

hahahah I stay near Amoy Quee camp...

 

Only saw many botak kwee echoing "kwee kan kwee, Kwee kan kwee" as they march from A to B...naber saw any amoy quee. This wan must ask picnic cos he alwasy say Yio Chu Kang rd wu kwee [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

 

Garlic is for ang mo vampires leh. Cannot work on jipun ghosts lah. :ph34r:

 

wonder if this will work.

 

Hentai-Kamen-SG-712x1024.jpg

Edited by Xefera
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

We are multi racial and cosmopolitan society, therefore should have Chinese, Malay, Indian, Eurasian and Ang Moh Quee [laugh]

 

Malays celebrate Hari Raya. They are not bothered by quee.

So only got chinese quee roaming on the 7th month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last Sunday (1st day of 7th mth) evening, I was washing my car with ppl praying n burning around the block. Those China construction workers once they saw nobody around will quickly take the fruits away. Some even come prepared with bags n on bicycles. An old uncle n aunty was burning their joss papers opposite and they saw 2 China men taking their rambutans n grapes. Uncle saw, shouted n scolded them n they quickly went off. Actually, this have been happening for few years and always see them loitering around the blocks during the evening n wkends looking for unwanted stuffs at the void decks/rubbish dumps.

 

But wat I dun understand is those fruits for praying they dared to take immediately even though they knew of this 7th mth thingy [dizzy]

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Last Sunday (1st day of 7th mth) evening, I was washing my car with ppl praying n burning around the block. Those China construction workers once they saw nobody around will quickly take the fruits away. Some even come prepared with bags n on bicycles. An old uncle n aunty was burning their joss papers opposite and they saw 2 China men taking their rambutans n grapes. Uncle saw, shouted n scolded them n they quickly went off. Actually, this have been happening for few years and always see them loitering around the blocks during the evening n wkends looking for unwanted stuffs at the void decks/rubbish dumps.

 

But wat I dun understand is those fruits for praying they dared to take immediately even though they knew of this 7th mth thingy [dizzy]

My first lunar 7th.month offerings was eaten by birds and ants that I could see, so far no ah tiong loitering infront of the house for the food, those that you seen are really hungry ghost aka 饿 鬼 [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...